Another racist assault the libera media will dismiss

This fails as a straw man fallacy, you misrepresent the 'liberal' position, along with seeking to propagate the myth of a 'liberal media.'

This also fails a hasty generalization fallacy, you incorrectly perceive the African-American suspects as representative of all African-Americans.

Last, this fails as a post hoc fallacy, as there's no evidence to suggest that Ferguson will be used as 'justification' by African-Americans to engage in further violence – and it's racist on your part to suggest they would.

I don't see these attacks given much, if any, coverage by the average liberal reporters. These days, it is not difficult to tell which side of the political fence some reporters are on.

Secondly, I did not suggest that these groups are representative of all blacks and you know that. There are too many incidents lately and the attacks are being carried out by groups in different cities and states. It should always be a concern when a mob mentality is present because this problem is likely to grow.

I don't think it's a coincidence that we saw an increase in black on white attacks after the Zimmerman case or after the Ferguson case. Or do you believe it's common and happens all the time? Are mobs beating up crackers just another typical day in America?

Considering the attackers made comments about the victims being white, it's fair to assume anger or hatred towards whites. There were a lot of calls for violence toward whites after the Zimmerman and Ferguson cases. I think it's reasonable to assume a connection due to increased anger (incited by the likes of Sharpton). Or do you think that a lot of black groups or gangs just plain hate whites and will attack on sight just because that's how they roll?

Did you hear the comments and see the tweets calling for more violence towards whites? If that isn't the reason, then perhaps you could enlighten us.

You would love this thread :thup:

Black cops murder unarmed white guy for dating daughter US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's right up your alley :)

You continue to display your ignorance. If any cops murder someone for dating their daughter, they should go to jail. Only reason to shoot is self defense. Why do some people have such a difficult time comprehending the simplest of things?

Why do some people think skin color makes you evil?

We may never know :dunno:

It's not the skin color, but stats don't lie there is absolutely SOMETHING that makes blacks more likely to be criminals than any other "color"

You can't dispute the facts, so let's discuss what it is, obviously an elevated level of melatonin doesn't cause criminal activity, so what is it?

Socio-economic status. IMO Black people will be fine in 1 or 2 more generations. They were completely fucked by America up until 1 generation ago.

Don't forget that there was a time when Irish people, Italians, Germans, etc. were all hated by everyone and occupied the ghetto's.

Hell even British people were pretty damn uppity in the 1770's :cool:

I have ZERO doubts that in two generations some blacks will still be blaming slavery for their own problems.

Good for you. Thank goodness your type of opinion is on the way THE HELL out.

The future will laugh at people like you they way they do today at George Wallace.

What are you talking about? There are blacks TODAY who blame slavery for their ills. That is a fact.

And I'm the one you laugh at? :rofl:

This fails as a straw man fallacy, you misrepresent the 'liberal' position, along with seeking to propagate the myth of a 'liberal media.'

This also fails a hasty generalization fallacy, you incorrectly perceive the African-American suspects as representative of all African-Americans.

Last, this fails as a post hoc fallacy, as there's no evidence to suggest that Ferguson will be used as 'justification' by African-Americans to engage in further violence – and it's racist on your part to suggest they would.

I don't see these attacks given much, if any, coverage by the average liberal reporters. These days, it is not difficult to tell which side of the political fence some reporters are on.

Secondly, I did not suggest that these groups are representative of all blacks and you know that. There are too many incidents lately and the attacks are being carried out by groups in different cities and states. It should always be a concern when a mob mentality is present because this problem is likely to grow.

I don't think it's a coincidence that we saw an increase in black on white attacks after the Zimmerman case or after the Ferguson case. Or do you believe it's common and happens all the time? Are mobs beating up crackers just another typical day in America?

Considering the attackers made comments about the victims being white, it's fair to assume anger or hatred towards whites. There were a lot of calls for violence toward whites after the Zimmerman and Ferguson cases. I think it's reasonable to assume a connection due to increased anger (incited by the likes of Sharpton). Or do you think that a lot of black groups or gangs just plain hate whites and will attack on sight just because that's how they roll?

Did you hear the comments and see the tweets calling for more violence towards whites? If that isn't the reason, then perhaps you could enlighten us.

Black cops murder unarmed white guy for dating daughter US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You continue to display your ignorance. If any cops murder someone for dating their daughter, they should go to jail. Only reason to shoot is self defense. Why do some people have such a difficult time comprehending the simplest of things?

It's not the skin color, but stats don't lie there is absolutely SOMETHING that makes blacks more likely to be criminals than any other "color"

You can't dispute the facts, so let's discuss what it is, obviously an elevated level of melatonin doesn't cause criminal activity, so what is it?

Socio-economic status. IMO Black people will be fine in 1 or 2 more generations. They were completely fucked by America up until 1 generation ago.

Don't forget that there was a time when Irish people, Italians, Germans, etc. were all hated by everyone and occupied the ghetto's.

I have ZERO doubts that in two generations some blacks will still be blaming slavery for their own problems.

The future will laugh at people like you they way they do today at George Wallace.

What are you talking about? There are blacks TODAY who blame slavery for their ills. That is a fact.

I'm not laughing at you. I'm looking down on you. I wonder what it would take for you to grant some humanity to black people...

What if a black person saved your life? What if I showed you a list of black people who have died defending your country?

I'm not laughing at you. I'm looking down on you. I wonder what it would take for you to grant some humanity to black people...

What if a black person saved your life? What if I showed you a list of black people who have died defending your country?

Talking about a group of violent minorities or mentioning that there are some who do claim the world owes them for slavery does not mean a person is talking about an entire race. People like Al Sharpton incite people into blaming all whites for all their problems and, sadly, some buy into it. They deserve to be criticized.

You are so small minded that you make broad accusations because someone points out that there are some blatant idiots.

You do know we are talking about the losers who are attacking whites, yet you pretend otherwise. It's clearly a problem and happens way too much. You just avoid looking at the problem for what it is and attempt to lay blame on racism.

You are an example of what the poster was saying about blaming others for their ills.

Talking about a group of violent minorities or mentioning that there are some who do claim the world owes them for slavery does not mean a person is talking about an entire race. People like Al Sharpton incite people into blaming all whites for all their problems and, sadly, some buy into it. They deserve to be criticized.

You are so small minded that you make broad accusations because someone points out that there are some blatant idiots.

You do know we are talking about the losers who are attacking whites, yet you pretend otherwise. It's clearly a problem and happens way too much. You just avoid looking at the problem for what it is and attempt to lay blame on racism.

You are an example of what the poster was saying about blaming others for their ills.

No you are NOT just talking about "losers who are attacking whites." What do you think your OP looks like to a black person?

"Oh HEY ANOTHER VIOLENT BLACK PERSON FUCK EM"

So let me get this right...... a White Cop defending himself shoots a black man and that means it was a racist white cop AND further is proof that most white cops want to shoot blacks.

A large group of black people rob assault and beat white people but that is not racist or an indication of anything at all.

That is after all your argument.

After reading that , one must conclude that Clayton is either one of the biggest liars to ever post on a message boar OR a complete moron. I really see no viable third option.

Clayton if you're retarded I apologize son.
OMG! I never once thought about that. That explains so much! Gosh, I hate myself, arguing with a developmentally challenged person.

Disturbing video of a group of black people looting a Kruger store in Memphis, TN and then proceeding to beat some white people. No one tried to help, but a woman did videotape the violent attack and temporarily put it on Facebook. Sounds like she was quite entertained after they got a white dude and beat him unconscious.

Time for the libs to come in and say 'so what' and claim it's not racist. Hey, maybe innocent people deserve to get the crap beat out of them anyway. Can't blame these people for wanting to steal some shit and kick some white butt. The Ferguson shooting, which may well be justified, is going to serve as an excuse for more of this senseless violence against whites. Never mind that it's a pisspoor excuse and the liberal media don't want to report on these incidents, which seem to be increasing.

The assault on the elderly White man happens soon afterwards to the left in the lot. Another White customer can be seen on the ground unconscious at 0:19 before the woman filming excitedly shouts "Hold on…they got a White dude!" and whoops it up as the main assault begins.

This woman who posted the video on Facebook, before later taking it down, is truly a sociopath – enjoying the festivities and only later says "someone should call someone" while she holds a phone capable of dialing 911 right in her hands.
[/QUOTE'][URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][/URL][/URL][/URL][/url]
[URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][/url][/url][/url][/url]
[URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][URL='http://toprightnews.com/?p=5688[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE'][/QUOTE[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]]

Flash mobs......looters. To operate a businesses in these areas that run the risk of a flash mob or looting incident, business owners need to hire an armed security team to stand outside the storefront. That will be funny. I can see Jackson-Sharpton showing up to protest oppression of "civil rights". Here is a civil right........able to shop without having to fend off assaulting mobs. Black Race Hustlers say nothing about this.

A full page of posters too damned lazy to cut down the quotes!!! :blowup:

These poor, underprivileged young people were only letting off a bit of steam over their lack of employment which means they have to loot and steal in order to sniff their beloved coke or shoot heroin.

Doesn't anybody have any compassion for them? :oops:

Son, I served with PLENTY of good black people in the Army and they hate the kind of people who do this kind of shit as much as I, know what they call 'em? Niggahs

People need to be armed at all times. Of course, then someone defending themselves would have harmed an unarmed child.

These kinds of mob attacks have been going on for several years. The mobs are just getting bigger.

People need to be armed at all times. Of course, then someone defending themselves would have harmed an unarmed child.

These kinds of mob attacks have been going on for several years. The mobs are just getting bigger.

Frankly, a white person who goes to wrong part of Memphis gets what he deserves. I'm not sure why white people don't just start boycotting these areas.

Frankly, a white person who goes to wrong part of Memphis gets what he deserves. I'm not sure why white people don't just start boycotting these areas.
White people have jobs. This guy did.

So let me get this right...... a White Cop defending himself shoots a black man and that means it was a racist white cop AND further is proof that most white cops want to shoot blacks.

No, its been shown that blacks are routinely harassed by the police for no reason or at least suspicious reasoning and a history of abuse. But if you ignore stats, history and facts I can see how you can come to that conclusion

A large group of black people rob assault and beat white people but that is not racist or an indication of anything at all.

That is after all your argument.

That is racist. Why are you crying about it like someone is saying attacking anyone is ok? You want something to hitch your victimhood onto this early on a Monday?

Then, white people get blamed for "fleeing" neighborhoods. If you run the risk of getting the shit kicked out of you or killed for being white in the wrong part of town, don't go.

It's a 'Get Whitey' mentality now with the usual suspect Communist/Progressive wingnuts. But you do expect that from them. Race-Baiting has always been one of their favorite past-times. Leftist Media Outlets like CNN & NBC absolutely love it.

I've shown many times on this Board how crime statistics clearly show American Americans are committing much more violent crimes against various races, than are violent crimes being committed against them by other races. Black on 'Every Race' crime is rampant in America. White on Black Crime is actually very rare these days. So African Americans do have a crime problem. They need to stop ignoring it and making excuses.

It's a 'Get Whitey' mentality now with the usual suspect Communist/Progressive wingnuts. But you do expect that from them. Race-Baiting has always been one of their favorite past-times. Leftist Media Outlets like CNN & NBC absolutely love it.

I've shown many times on this Board how crime statistics clearly show American Americans are committing much more violent crimes against various races, than are violent crimes being committed against them by other races. Black on 'Every Race' crime is rampant in America. White on Black Crime is actually very rare these days. So African Americans do have a crime problem. They need to stop ignoring it and making excuses.

Either that, or ramp up their efforts, either solution works for me.

The harsh reality is that Black on 'Every Race' Crime is rampant in America today. There are very few cases of White on Black Crime at this point. But the usual suspect Communists/Progressives just love to obsess over those very few cases. They're very disingenuous people. Leftist Media Outlets like CNN, NBC and the NY Times should be ashamed of themselves for their shallow Race-Baiting.

The harsh reality is that Black on 'Every Race' Crime is rampant in America today. There are very few cases of White on Black Crime at this point. But the usual suspect Communists/Progressives just love to obsess over those very few cases. They're very disingenuous people. Leftist Media Outlets like CNN, NBC and the NY Times should be ashamed of themselves for their shallow Race-Baiting.

I fully agree, that's why I've said, if black women were smart they would breed the pure black man out of existence

Another attack did result in hate charges being filed immediately, based on what witnesses said. No video of this one, so sometimes the word of people is considered better than actual video footage.

In this case, a man claimed that a guy threw something at his car. Like an idiot, he stopped to confront and the victim's friend said the guy let his dog out of the car and told him to sic the man while yelling a racial slur.

Okay, that is stupid, but it's not as bad as a group of guys beating the crap out of a couple while yelling racial slurs, yet no hate crime charges there, despite the fact that it's all on video.

Iowa Man Charged With Hate Crime in Dog Attack KCRG-TV9 Cedar Rapids Iowa News Sports and Weather Assault

I think two of the three victims that were hospitalized are black. I am sorry if these facts get in the way of your generalizations about black people.

Forum List

Back