Another rally assualt: Hey libs...here's why yall are gonna start getting punched in the jaw.

Here's another one. You'll see the fat little queer trying to provoke the woman and getting her face screaming....saying he be there until she dies and bumping into her....until she slaps his fat dick sucking face. And they swarm her and keep shoving their AIDS infested faces into hers and she hits him again.

Hey libs....we are DONE with your bullshit. Protest your little hearts out at a safe distance. But punching one of you in the jaw is just flat out worth the misdemeanor ticket when you do shit like this little junior faggot did:

I love the part where she spits in his/her face.

Of course you do. That's why typical right wingers are seen as violent and hateful.

Apparently you didn't pay attention to the video if you think right-wingers are seen as violent and hateful.

Apparently you have been in a cave for quite a while if you don't think right wingers are known to be violent and hateful. They even brag about enjoying seeing violence at the rally s..
Liberals must love it since it is they who seek it out. Maybe the self loathing libs really want to be spit on and hit, ever think of that? Daddy didn't do it so part of them is missing and needs to be filled.

Get a grip. Blocking a roadway for a couple of hours is not blocking free speech. They were carrying banners and signs so they were exercising free speech also.

Blocking the road didn't harm anyone as hard as some are trying to say it was. It was a protest.

Personally I hope Trump gets the nomination. This is very entertaining.
Blocking freedom of travel is illegal and violates rights. So does shutting down others speech. Libs think they can smear their asses on anything they want with impunity. THAT'S why they have so much trouble with cops.

AND YOU DON'T EITHER

The person being blocked does. If THAT PERSON believes they are being harmed, they are. If you aren't that person, you can't make that determination no matter how much you think you can.

Thanks for agreeing with me. You weren't there. It's not your call anymore than it is mine. Quit whining.

I've been in a situation where I wanted to use streets that were blocked by protests. It is fucking annoying and I live in a city with plenty of alternative routes.

OUt in the country?

And there are a hundred scenarios where time important.

ON the way to work? Doctor's visit that you really need?

These protesters are assholes.

Oh, another one that thinks a but of whining protesters have the right to block someone's travel. Don't get in the way.

If it bothers you so much,then why don't you just put a stop to it? That's right. You can't. So STFU

The person being blocked does. If THAT PERSON believes they are being harmed, they are. If you aren't that person, you can't make that determination no matter how much you think you can.

Thanks for agreeing with me. You weren't there. It's not your call anymore than it is mine. Quit whining.

I've been in a situation where I wanted to use streets that were blocked by protests. It is fucking annoying and I live in a city with plenty of alternative routes.

OUt in the country?

Oh, another one that thinks a but of whining protesters have the right to block someone's travel. Don't get in the way.

If it bothers you so much,then why don't you just put a stop to it? That's right. You can't. So STFU

I'll shut the fuck up when you can enforce your demand BOY. Until, get to pickin' some of dat cotton.

Here's another one. You'll see the fat little queer trying to provoke the woman and getting her face screaming....saying he be there until she dies and bumping into her....until she slaps his fat dick sucking face. And they swarm her and keep shoving their AIDS infested faces into hers and she hits him again.

Hey libs....we are DONE with your bullshit. Protest your little hearts out at a safe distance. But punching one of you in the jaw is just flat out worth the misdemeanor ticket when you do shit like this little junior faggot did:

Of course you do. That's why typical right wingers are seen as violent and hateful.

Apparently you didn't pay attention to the video if you think right-wingers are seen as violent and hateful.

Apparently you have been in a cave for quite a while if you don't think right wingers are known to be violent and hateful. They even brag about enjoying seeing violence at the rally s..
Liberals must love it since it is they who seek it out. Maybe the self loathing libs really want to be spit on and hit, ever think of that? Daddy didn't do it so part of them is missing and needs to be filled.

Thank you for reinforcing the fact that trump supporters are hateful bullies. Spreading that fact is so much more effective when you provide quotes like that to point to.

The leftist anti-American thugs are committing almost all the violence. The Trump supporters are minding their own business until these vermin get in their faces.

We all know this whole thing is an organized campaign to make Trump supporters look like violent racists. The plan is failing. The majority of the public sees this for what it is, and Trump's popularity is greater than ever.

Trump supporters ARE violent racists. Exposing them is the right thing to do.

Wrong. The protesters are hostile anti-American douche bags who are trying to obstruct Trump's right to address his supporters and provoke incidents of violence. Putting them in jail is the right thing to do.

Calling them anti-American is ridiculous. They are just as much Americans as the Donald. They should be arrested though. At least you got that right.
Blocking free speech is anti-American, so they are such.

Get a grip. Blocking a roadway for a couple of hours is not blocking free speech. They were carrying banners and signs so they were exercising free speech also.

Blocking the road didn't harm anyone as hard as some are trying to say it was. It was a protest.

Blocking the road is preventing free speech. Nobody has the right to prevent me from assembling with patriots to listen to a candidate. They are saying that I can only vote for their candidate. Additionally, I cannot be allowed to hear what another candidate has to say.
Anybody approving what the did is anti-American and deserves jail time with the anti-american disrupters.

OUt in the country?

I'll shut the fuck up when you can enforce your demand BOY. Until, get to pickin' some of dat cotton.

What demand do you think I'm making? STFU was just a friendly suggestion.

Thank you for reinforcing the fact that trump supporters are hateful bullies. Spreading that fact is so much more effective when you provide quotes like that to point to.
You saw hateful bully when there was none. I'll bet you pee when your own shadow startles you. Poor little guy.

Trump supporters ARE violent racists. Exposing them is the right thing to do.

Wrong. The protesters are hostile anti-American douche bags who are trying to obstruct Trump's right to address his supporters and provoke incidents of violence. Putting them in jail is the right thing to do.

Calling them anti-American is ridiculous. They are just as much Americans as the Donald. They should be arrested though. At least you got that right.

Blocking the road is preventing free speech. Nobody has the right to prevent me from assembling with patriots to listen to a candidate. They are saying that I can only vote for their candidate. Additionally, I cannot be allowed to hear what another candidate has to say.
Anybody approving what the did is anti-American and deserves jail time with the anti-american disrupters.

The protesters aren't telling you who you have to vote for.The GOP is doing that.

OUt in the country?

Backpeddaling? That's right. You can't enforce it.

The protesters aren't telling you who you have to vote for.The GOP is doing that.

The protesters are restricting the rights of other by blocking their way. Whine all they want just get the fuck out of the way.

You saw hateful bully when there was none. I'll bet you pee when your own shadow startles you. Poor little guy.

I'm pretty sure you bet on a lot of dumb stuff. Right now,you are betting on the GOP letting your candidate win. How's that working out for you?

I'm pretty sure you bet on a lot of dumb stuff. Right now,you are betting on the GOP letting your candidate win. How's that working out for you?
It isn't November yet in this reality.

It's probably better for you to keep ranting and show people just how excitable and unstable right wingers are,so rant on.

It's probably better for you to keep ranting and show people just how excitable and unstable right wingers are,so rant on.

Keep backing up and showing the world just what cowards left wingers are.

And you are still holding to your lie that because you don't agree with a reason, that that means it does not exist.

images
That's what you keep saying. But you could settle this imaginary dispute by simply articulating your position........but you never do, and you never will. You'll just keep saying you have. Evidently you have no confidence in the credibility of your so called arguments.

Which is another lie.

i-dont-always-speak-my-mind-but-youre-an-asshole.jpg
That's all you've got to hang on to, all you ever had. You're so pathetic, I actually feel sorry for you.

I'm not the one obsessed with denying the validity of my ideological opponents reasons for their choice of candidates.

I understand that other people sometimes make different choices based on different reasons than I would.

I might strongly disagree with their reasons, but I don't try to pretend that they don't HAVE reasons.

Now that is pathetic.

images
The problem is that Trump followers are all to dense too understand that Trump's appeal is entirely emotional in nature. There is no intellectual component to being a Trump follower.......that's why they can't explain themselves like thinking adults.

Exactly! There is not a single comprehensive policy position from Trump. When asked about any particular policy he simply says " it will be great" or repeats how much smarter he is than anyone in govt. Absolutely an empty suit who is very adept at whipping up the useful idiots.

That's what you keep saying. But you could settle this imaginary dispute by simply articulating your position........but you never do, and you never will. You'll just keep saying you have. Evidently you have no confidence in the credibility of your so called arguments.

Which is another lie.

That's all you've got to hang on to, all you ever had. You're so pathetic, I actually feel sorry for you.

I'm not the one obsessed with denying the validity of my ideological opponents reasons for their choice of candidates.

I understand that other people sometimes make different choices based on different reasons than I would.

I might strongly disagree with their reasons, but I don't try to pretend that they don't HAVE reasons.

Now that is pathetic.

images
The problem is that Trump followers are all to dense too understand that Trump's appeal is entirely emotional in nature. There is no intellectual component to being a Trump follower.......that's why they can't explain themselves like thinking adults.

Exactly! There is not a single comprehensive policy position from Trump. When asked about any particular policy he simply says " it will be great" or repeats how much smarter he is than anyone in govt. Absolutely an empty suit who is very adept at whipping up the useful idiots.

You mean like the details expressed with "Hope and Change"? He could have said nothing but I'm running and those voting for him saw all they needed to see.

Which is another lie.

Now that is pathetic.

images

His polices on Immigration and Trade are, imo, the best offered by any candidate in this election.

They have been repeatedly discussed on this site.

A LOT.

For you to pretend to be unaware of his policies and the many, many discussions on them, is the act of a complete dishonest asshole.

They aren't so much policies as platitudes used to rile the dummies.
Building a wall and making Mexico pay for it is not a policy. Deporting 10 MIL people is not a policy.

Which is another lie.

Now that is pathetic.

images

You mean like the details expressed with "Hope and Change"? He could have said nothing but I'm running and those voting for him saw all they needed to see.

When did Trump use that line?

Which is another lie.

Now that is pathetic.

images

His polices on Immigration and Trade are, imo, the best offered by any candidate in this election.

They have been repeatedly discussed on this site.

A LOT.

For you to pretend to be unaware of his policies and the many, many discussions on them, is the act of a complete dishonest asshole.

They aren't so much policies as platitudes used to rile the dummies.
Building a wall and making Mexico pay for it is not a policy. Deporting 10 MIL people is not a policy.

Hope and Change is not a policy yet 60 million dumbasses believed it was. Electing someone due to skin color isn't a policy but millions believed it was.

Forum List

Back