another real hate crime--black on white

just trying to show everyone the TRUTH about hate crimes/RACE/etc:
THIS is brutality......THIS is hate...THIS is a black on white attack ....
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
blacks murder whites at TEN times vice versa
  • A woman was hit in the head with a brick as she walked near Grand Central Terminal on Thursday afternoon

Tell me this when this guy is arrest, prosecuted and sentence how many black folks will try to defend his actions? I'll tell you, 0. Now flip the script and folks like you would come out the wood work trying to justify a white man hitting a black woman in the head with a brick.
Lol.
Yeah, us white folks would swoop in to defend a guy who hit a random woman in the head with a brick, as long as it was a white person attacking a black.
What a joke.
Do you actually believe something like that, or is it just hyperbole?
If you actually believe that, you really do need help.
..he's probably thinking about the Arbery case--which is TOTALLY different

Yes..crime. It happens. Find the guy, arrest him and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. Leave the overt racism at the door.

If the perpetrator is black and the victim is white, that makes it a Hate Crime. Certainly isn't a love crime, is it?

After all, there are plenty of black people he could have assaulted in New York City, but chose to persecute this victim instead.

1608907248165.jpeg

• A woman was hit in the head with a brick as she walked near Grand Central Terminal on Thursday afternoon

Tell me this when this guy is arrest, prosecuted and sentence how many black folks will try to defend his actions? I'll tell you, 0. Now flip the script and folks like you would come out the wood work trying to justify a white man hitting a black woman in the head with a brick.
I bet you will deny its a hate crime

Yes..crime. It happens. Find the guy, arrest him and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. Leave the overt racism at the door.

If the perpetrator is black and the victim is white, that makes it a Hate Crime. Certainly isn't a love crime, is it?

After all, there are plenty of black people he could have assaulted in New York City, but chose to persecute this victim instead.
good point

She was only white, so according to democrats this isn't a crime at all.

democrats have declare whites to be "racist," that is sub-human, so assaulting or killing them is perfectly fine.

And I suspect it will become more common as the racist movements continue to be pampered by Democrats.
The only silver lining is that most of the victims are the same ones (Democrats) who vote for their own destruction.

It's hard to feel sorry for someone who digs their own grave then shoots themselves in the head and falls in.

Black people aren't very diverse unlike Hispanics. Most of them are criminals and you should be scared of them. Only like 1 in 10 black people aren't sheepple thugs. They need to work on being more diverse.

How many black people does your racist, white ass know personally?

Probably more than you do, Cletus.

We know you are a white bigot defaming blacks with your moronic minstrel show.

Black people aren't very diverse unlike Hispanics. Most of them are criminals and you should be scared of them. Only like 1 in 10 black people aren't sheepple thugs. They need to work on being more diverse.

Black people aren't very diverse so if you know a few, you know them all. If they were more diverse like Hispanics, they wouldn't have such problems.

..you fkd up!!!!!! hahahhahahahahahhahaha
you post NO proof of your babble crap
..it is YOU blacks that defend criminals all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO it's you racist, right wingers who defend ANYONE white man that UNJUSTLY murders someone black.

Black people aren't very diverse so if you know a few, you know them all. If they were more diverse like Hispanics, they wouldn't have such problems.

You can't make this shit up folks, now this racist moron is basically claiming ALL black folks are alike.

Have you ever noticed how differently the American Press covers White on Black Crime compared to Black on White crime?
White on Black crimes are always made into a racial incident and Black on White crimes are never made into a racial incident.
The Corrupt Democrats have to maintain their narrative of hate to maintain their power.
If a black kills a black, Democrats ignore it completely.

Yea, but republicans are in an uproar.

You can't make this shit up folks, now this racist moron is basically claiming ALL black folks are alike.
Is that racist?

I just believe like Joe Biden, blacks aren't very diverse unlike Hispanics.

If I'm racist, so is Biden.

Have you ever noticed how differently the American Press covers White on Black Crime compared to Black on White crime?
White on Black crimes are always made into a racial incident and Black on White crimes are never made into a racial incident.
The Corrupt Democrats have to maintain their narrative of hate to maintain their power.

what????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't like crime. Democrats do because it keeps blacks poor and dependent. Blacks are group thinkers that choose to be slaves.

NO it's you racist, right wingers who defend ANYONE white man that UNJUSTLY murders someone black.
wrong----undeniable = you people go apeshit defending jackass criminals
EGarner
MBown
Floyd
Gray
Sterling
Scott
etc etc
ALL criminals

Is that what you say when the tables are reversed? Leftist media is all over pointing out race on the rare occasion that it's white on black. I suspect that you don't mind.

EGarner --THIRTY arrests

Is that racist?

I just believe like Joe Biden, blacks aren't very diverse unlike Hispanics.

If I'm racist, so is Biden.

Racist as hell, that is like me saying all white folks are racist. That is asinine.

Forum List

Back