Another Repub heads for exit.

Can they go any lower?

I gotta wonder what they're planning for next November. Even Trump must know that he has no chance of winning.

Translation -- "Damn, I'm scared, but I have to say something my cult might think is witty so I can grab some SJW brownie points. Otherwise I'll never get invited to eat at the cool kids' table!!!!"

Anyone asking themselves why Gallagher is leaving need look no further than the disgraced brain stem MTG's effort to oust M. Johnson for the unforgivable offense of being a responsible member of Congress with respect to the pending shutdown.

She and those like her crave chaos.

MAGA does NOT want to govern, they want chaos. I am firmly convinced MAGA is funded by Russia. MTG wants to destroy our country.

MAGAists are alienating the few moderates left in the caucus with their extremism and refusal to compromise
I’m not a Trumpist, but good for them. They control the party, it should be promoting their ideology. These others can go become Democrats for all I care. One Party - One Philosophy. If you don’t like it there’s the door; go see if the other sides “Big Tent” will take you in.

I’m not a Trumpist, but good for them. They control the party, it should be promoting their ideology. These others can go become Democrats for all I care. One Party - One Philosophy. If you don’t like it there’s the door; go see if the other sides “Big Tent” will take you in.
But their only philosophy is tongueing the crack of the orange slob.

My "point" is that neither party cuts spending. That is a fact. But, the Biden Budgets are off the chart.
See the recent Budgets below

This was the post I initially replied to. It is TRUE.

They ALL blew up the deficit and Debt.

Biden’s 2024 Budget request $7.3T with a $2.0T deficit (we'll see what it ended up being soon)
Biden's 2023 Budget was $6.13T with a $1.7T deficit
Biden's 2022 Budget was $6.27T with a $1.4T deficit
Biden's 2021 Budget was $6.82T with a $2.8T deficit
Trump's 2020 Budget was $6.55T with a $3.1T deficit
Trump's 2019 Budget was $4.40T with a $0.9T deficit
Trump's 2018 Budget was $4.10T with a $0.8T deficit
Trump's 2017 Budget was $4.00T with a $0.5T deficit
BillieJeans ^^^

Or just drop out of Congress to ensure the cult doesn't have a majority
Yeah… and so so knowing your future in that party is nonexistent.
That's actually not a philosophy
Yes it is. Or at least it’s an Ideology. It’s an overly simplistic ideology, and not one most people would embrace, but is it a philosophy/ideology.

Forum List

Back