Another Repub heads for exit.

Can they go any lower?

I gotta wonder what they're planning for next November. Even Trump must know that he has no chance of winning.
Well, I don't know. Those polls are looking pretty good for him.

Regardless, this is just who these congresspeople are. They look at all of the qualities you'd assume they should be -- professionalism, decency, dignity, civility, intelligence, diligence -- as some kind of weakness.

The base is all about rage and retribution. That's all they care about.

Who fucking cares?....Might as well have "Speaker Jeffries" for as limp-dicked as Mike Johnson is.
What you’re looking for will never exist.

Talk about letting the perfect be the enemy of the good. The Republicans personify this.

Talk about letting the perfect be the enemy of the good. The Republicans personify this.
Yeah, that's a good point. The voices they trust don't want that, because it would neuter them. They have to keep the base myopic and angry, demanding everything to be 100% their way.

They've convinced the base that if they collaborate, they'll be fleeced. Well, maybe if they could just improve their skills in collaboration, they wouldn't have to burn the fucking country down.

You have no serious point to make. You only contradict yourself.
You really need to ask Trumpolini what to think!
My "point" is that neither party cuts spending. That is a fact. But, the Biden Budgets are off the chart.
See the recent Budgets below

This was the post I initially replied to. It is TRUE.
Remember how your boy blew up the deficit?
They ALL blew up the deficit and Debt.

Biden’s 2024 Budget request $7.3T with a $2.0T deficit (we'll see what it ended up being soon)
Biden's 2023 Budget was $6.13T with a $1.7T deficit
Biden's 2022 Budget was $6.27T with a $1.4T deficit
Biden's 2021 Budget was $6.82T with a $2.8T deficit
Trump's 2020 Budget was $6.55T with a $3.1T deficit
Trump's 2019 Budget was $4.40T with a $0.9T deficit
Trump's 2018 Budget was $4.10T with a $0.8T deficit
Trump's 2017 Budget was $4.00T with a $0.5T deficit

The MAGA virus is eating away at the body of the Republican party. The Republican old guard rather than fight to ward off the virus seems to be content with watching the body die. Gallagher and Buck, and others are giving the middle finger to the MAGAs as they leave. I think nothing would satisfy them more than to see the House Republican majority go down in flames. The old guard apparently does not think the party is worth saving.

MAGA

Forum List

Back