Another Right Wing Terrorist Attack Thwarted

The violent left is certainly trying to promote fear, chaos, and discord.
etc etc
Fear, chaos, and discord is how the violent right seeks to undermine and destabilize the political process perceived as beneficial to Republicans.

This is fact folks. Don't EVEN attack the source

These crazy Trumpers are trying to start a civil war
They're just a few steps away from strapping on suicide vests. If the supreme court reverses Roe v. Wade, and the backlash causes it to be written into the Constitution as an amendment, it will happen.

The OP's linked article cites a lone lunatic bent on blowing up shit then claims he is part of some vague conspiracy to 'awaken the public' and THEN....amazingly...puts the blame on Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson. My conclusion, the OP is either a glittering dumb bell or a Marxist bot.
I would say 95% dumb bell.

One? Two?

Those 2 guys must have been REALLY persuasive to get thousands of Trump freaks to attack the capitol form four different directions huh?

How about your thousands doing billions in damage. Go piss up a rope.

Awesome .. can they bring back hoop skirts?

0eaoqTmkQz0w_E67i.jpg

This is fact folks. Don't EVEN attack the source

these elements of the far-right were always there but trump emboldened them and made things a hundred times worse.

How many FBI informants were involved?

**********​

Pretty much the thread.

I'm assuming this is just ANOTHER example of radicalizing & entrapment by the feds.

You blue anon people are a hoot! You trot out every silly claim that your masters tell you to bleat and do so like the good cultists you are. Throughout ALL of this silliness it is YOU, and your fellow fascists who have done over 2 billion in damage and murdered 30 people. It hasn't been the Trumpers. It has been YOU fuckers.
Yup.

The REAL threat is Democrats.

An oddly UN Independent claim
^ An oddly fallacious conclusion.

Of the two criminal gangs, the Democrats are, at the moment, the vastly more dangerous.

This is obvious to independents & other non-adherents to the Democrat death cult.

But of course the entire premise of your comment is baked in fallacy & delusion.

According to court documents, Pendley came to the attention of authorities after bragging on the MyMilitia.com forum that he had gone to Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6, to participate in the “Stop the Steal” pro-Trump protest that day. He took a gun with him; however, he left it in his parked car and claimed that, while he supported the invasion of the Capitol that day by insurrectionists, he did not enter the building himself.

But then Pendley began talking to other militiamen on the encrypted Signal app about his plan to attack Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centers using explosives. “The AWS data centers are almost all centrally located,” he wrote to one man. “They are fucking massive. I haven’t got all the details worked out but that’s where I have risky questions that I didn’t want to ask till now.”

Forum List

Back