Another "SCANDAL!!!!" up in smoke. No charges for anyone at IRS.

Perhaps Israel will just start playing like they do and stomp the neighbors into the earth. No neighbors no more.

Yup. They can try that. Then the world will stop listening to their whining "but, but, but Hitler...." whenever someone questions their bad behavior.

The zionists haven't won a war since 1967 without America bailing them out. So it would be hilarious when they become so noxious even America won't help them anymore.
In 1973 they took losses but were at the door of Damascus and had the Egyptian Army, what was left of it, completely surrounded..............Even with their losses............

There mistake back then.............Is not driving out the Pali's and taking the danged land then...........Into Jordan.

Color me shocked..

Washington (CNN)The Justice Department notified members of Congress on Friday that it is closing its two-year investigation into whether the IRS improperly targeted the tea party and other conservative groups.

There will be no charges against former IRS official Lois Lerner or anyone else at the agency, the Justice Department said in a letter.

DOJ closes IRS investigation with no charges - CNNPolitics.com

But they did manage to ruin Lerner's life.

There is that as a consolation prize!

No surprise there. When has the Obama Justice Department ever charged a Democrat with anything?

Eyeah..

Rod Blagojevich, former Illinois governor, sentenced to 14 years on corruption charges

Didn't Jesse Jackson's kid spend some time in the pokey? Presumably he is a democrat.

He pleaded Guilty to two charges.

Color me shocked..

Washington (CNN)The Justice Department notified members of Congress on Friday that it is closing its two-year investigation into whether the IRS improperly targeted the tea party and other conservative groups.

There will be no charges against former IRS official Lois Lerner or anyone else at the agency, the Justice Department said in a letter.

No surprise there. When has the Obama Justice Department ever charged a Democrat with anything?

Eyeah..

Rod Blagojevich, former Illinois governor, sentenced to 14 years on corruption charges

Didn't Jesse Jackson's kid spend some time in the pokey? Presumably he is a democrat.

Gee dumbass...

Here is what you asked:

When has the Obama Justice Department ever charged a Democrat with anything?

Here is what you answered:

He pleaded Guilty to two charges

Someday you'll either run out of toes or bullets.

:rofl:

Color me shocked..

Eyeah..

Gee dumbass...

Here is what you asked:

Speaking of dumbasses I asked the question and you answered it with one example. There have been several others since the Democrats are constantly breaking the law, but very few are prosecuted.

Eyeah..

Gee dumbass...

Here is what you asked:

Speaking of dumbasses I asked the question and you answered it with one example. There have been several others since the Democrats are constantly breaking the law, but very few are prosecuted.

Feel free to list them....or are you just posting your opinion that a law was broken there little man?

In 1973 they took losses but were at the door of Damascus and had the Egyptian Army, what was left of it, completely surrounded..............Even with their losses............

There mistake back then.............Is not driving out the Pali's and taking the danged land then...........Into Jordan.

Then the Jews would only have each other to exploit. A Jew isn't happy unless he is exploiting someone.

Gee dumbass...

Here is what you asked:

Feel free to list them....or are you just posting your opinion that a law was broken there little man?

I asked the question, can you answer it?

What question was that little man? The only one I'm aware of was the one when you asked if democrats were charged under Obama. I answered it; you confirmed it.

Did you have another question in mind there little man?

What question was that little man? The only one I'm aware of was the one when you asked if democrats were charged under Obama. I answered it; you confirmed it.

No, just the same one dickweed.

"When has the Obama Justice Department ever charged a Democrat with anything?"

No, just the same one dickweed.

"When has the Obama Justice Department ever charged a Democrat with anything?"

Jesse Jackson Jr.

Eyeah..

Gee dumbass...

Here is what you asked:

Another "SCANDAL!!!!" up in smoke. No charges for anyone at IRS. | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You were proven once again to be the retarded joke you've always been.

Get over it.

Gee dumbass...

Here is what you asked:

Another "SCANDAL!!!!" up in smoke. No charges for anyone at IRS. | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You were proven once again to be the retarded joke you've always been.

Get over it.

All the IRS investigation proved that it is not against the law to be an unethical civil service employee doing what she could to get her idol reelected using the power of the IRS.

Forum List

Back