Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

This is the country that you want to live in? Amazing.

Allowing idiots to run this nation or influence this nation, has come back to haunt us in the worst way's imaginable now...And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on..

Sure are a lot of red herrings being posted on this message board today. The gun nuts aren't effected by the deaths of children, the grief of parents, grandparents, siblings; the impact on first responders, hospital staff, journalists and normal people who have empthy watching this horrific event unfold on TV.

For them, it is all about defending the Second Amendment and their right to own a gun. I guess its easy when one has no empathy, care more for the unfetterd right of anyone to obtain a gun then to dwell on what that means.

GFY. I can multi-task idiot which means I can support our freedoms and love our children and be sickened by a tragedy committed by a disturbed angry person intent on harming others.

You don't know any of us or what is in our hearts or heads and it shows by your ignorant post above. Did I say GFY? Just in case I didn't. GFY.

Hate to tell you folks but it was not the gun that will be charged with murder in this case.
Why not?
Because a PERSON killed these kids.
Gun control would not have stopped this guy. Criminals have guns and CT has strict laws NOW.

Who gives a shit?

This is America. If you want a handgun, shotgun or AK-47 to shoot your way to glory you are welcome to it

We almost have a gun for every man, woman and child in America.....why are we surprised when they are used?

And yet so few of them are misused, explain that. A child is more likely to be beaten to death by a caretaker or be killed by a plastic bag or bedding, than a person with a gun.

And yet plastic bags are now produced with warning labels and some with holes to prevent such accidents; child car workers are carefully screened to protect children and yet the NRA and gun nuts push for less and less restrictions and controls.

Last edited:
Sure are a lot of red herrings being posted on this message board today. The gun nuts aren't effected by the deaths of children, the grief of parents, grandparents, siblings; the impact on first responders, hospital staff, journalists and normal people who have empthy watching this horrific event unfold on TV.

For them, it is all about defending the Second Amendment and their right to own a gun. I guess its easy when one has no empathy, care more for the unfetterd right of anyone to obtain a gun then to dwell on what that means.

GFY. I can multi-task idiot which means I can support our freedoms and love our children and be sickened by a tragedy committed by a disturbed angry person intent on harming others.

You don't know any of us or what is in our hearts or heads and it shows by your ignorant post above. Did I say GFY? Just in case I didn't. GFY.

I think almost all the posters today are stunned and saddened by this horrible event. And if they are like me talking about it is a way to cope with such a terrible event.

I personally am so disturbed that I have wasted my whole day just trying to comprehend what could drive ANY human to indescriminantly kill small children. Its so hard to digest that posting about it has helped. I got trolled pretty hard in the beginning but now that that has passed I feel much better. Both my daughters and exwife have shed tears today and I just don't even know what to say so I just hugged them. And that was hard to do with my ex :)

Is anyone surprised at how quickly this tragedy is politicized BY BOTH SIDES?

Banning guns or buying more guns isn't going to do a thing to stop maniacs like this from going on rampages. The only defense is to have someone trained with arms to be able to put someone like this down BEFORE they can further such a rampage.

We have an armed police force in the schools here in Clark County. Would one of them been able to put a stop to this?

:cool:
Probably just in the high schools, though, because the schools fear the students.

After today I believe that cooler heads may prevail and sensible measures that don't violate the second amendment can be achieved.

If the slaughter of a bunch of 8 year olds can't focus us nothing will.

Nothing will; sad to say.

We'll appoint a commission, say a prayer and move on. It's the GOP way. Also sad to say.

Its the political way. Party is irrelevant

Democrats dont bring it up because of the gun lobby. Otherwise this would have happened after the McDonalds massacre in 1984.

"The McDonald's massacre"

Classification: Mass murderer
Characteristics: Revenge
Number of victims: 21
Date of murders: July 18, 1984
Date of birth: October 11, 1942
Victims profile: Neva Denise Caine, 22 (McDonald's manager) / Elsa Herlinda Borboa-Firro, 19 (McDonald's employee) / Paulina Aquino López, 21 (McDonald's employee) / Margarita Padilla, 18 (McDonald's employee) / Michelle Deanne Carncross, 18 / María Elena Colmenero-Silva, 19 / David Flores Delgado, 11 / Gloria López González, 23 / Omar Alonso Hernández, 11 / Blythe Regan Herrera, 31 (mother of Matao Herrera) / Matao Herrera, 11 / Claudia Pérez, 9 / Jose Rubén Lozano Pérez, 19 / Carlos Reyes, 8 months / Jackie Lynn Wright Reyes, 18 (mother of Carlos Reyes) / Victor Maxmillian Rivera, 25 / Arisdelsi Vuelvas Vargas, 31 / Hugo Luis Velazquez Vasquez, 45 / Laurence Herman "Gus" Versluis, 62 / Aida Velazquez Victoria, 69 / Miguel Victoria-Ulloa, 74
Method of murder: Shooting (9 mm Uzi semi-automatic, a Winchester pump-action 12-gauge shotgun, and a 9 mm Browning HP)
Status: Fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper, Chuck Foster, the

That wasnt the time to odiscuss gun control and how an Uzi was spawned on our streets. Is today that day?

Who gives a shit?

This is America. If you want a handgun, shotgun or AK-47 to shoot your way to glory you are welcome to it

We almost have a gun for every man, woman and child in America.....why are we surprised when they are used?

And yet so few of them are misused, explain that. A child is more likely to be beaten to death by a caretaker or be killed by a plastic bag or bedding, than a person with a gun.

And yet plastic bags are now produced with warning labels and some with holes to prevent such accidents; child car workers are carefully screened to protect children and yet the NRA and gun nuts push for less and less restrictions and controls.
Blame the gun instead of the ill fated social engineering that has taken place in this nation eh ? Figures.... Will people ever wake up ? I guess you missed it about the chinnese guy that stabbed all the children today in China...Duh !

This is the country that you want to live in? Amazing.

Next month when another mass shooting happens, it will be not only arm the teachers but a discussion about the armaments. Obviously if the brain damaged psychopath fresh from the gun show has 5,000 rounds, the teacher with a mere 50 rounds is inadequately armed.

Kevelar school uniforms is next after that.

Nothing will; sad to say.

We'll appoint a commission, say a prayer and move on. It's the GOP way. Also sad to say.

Its the political way. Party is irrelevant

Democrats dont bring it up because of the gun lobby. Otherwise this would have happened after the McDonalds massacre in 1984.

"The McDonald's massacre"

Classification: Mass murderer
Characteristics: Revenge
Number of victims: 21
Date of murders: July 18, 1984
Date of birth: October 11, 1942
Victims profile: Neva Denise Caine, 22 (McDonald's manager) / Elsa Herlinda Borboa-Firro, 19 (McDonald's employee) / Paulina Aquino López, 21 (McDonald's employee) / Margarita Padilla, 18 (McDonald's employee) / Michelle Deanne Carncross, 18 / María Elena Colmenero-Silva, 19 / David Flores Delgado, 11 / Gloria López González, 23 / Omar Alonso Hernández, 11 / Blythe Regan Herrera, 31 (mother of Matao Herrera) / Matao Herrera, 11 / Claudia Pérez, 9 / Jose Rubén Lozano Pérez, 19 / Carlos Reyes, 8 months / Jackie Lynn Wright Reyes, 18 (mother of Carlos Reyes) / Victor Maxmillian Rivera, 25 / Arisdelsi Vuelvas Vargas, 31 / Hugo Luis Velazquez Vasquez, 45 / Laurence Herman "Gus" Versluis, 62 / Aida Velazquez Victoria, 69 / Miguel Victoria-Ulloa, 74
Method of murder: Shooting (9 mm Uzi semi-automatic, a Winchester pump-action 12-gauge shotgun, and a 9 mm Browning HP)
Status: Fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper, Chuck Foster, the

That wasnt the time to odiscuss gun control and how an Uzi was spawned on our streets. Is today that day?
You mentioned democrats in this post, well I will ask this next since you did that - Are these the spawns of liberalism, or do they come from a democrat family or society now (these killers) ?

What would be their affiliation's in this sense ? If there is a huge affiliation, what does it mean ? Has the democrats/liberals failed our society ? The same question if affiliated with conservatives.........

Forum List

Back