Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

This is the country that you want to live in? Amazing.

Next month when another mass shooting happens, it will be not only arm the teachers but a discussion about the armaments. Obviously if the brain damaged psychopath fresh from the gun show has 5,000 rounds, the teacher with a mere 50 rounds is inadequately armed.

Kevelar school uniforms is next after that.

Why do you insist on being so irrational? The shooter could have had a million bullets but it still would have only taken one to stop him.

Nothing will; sad to say.

We'll appoint a commission, say a prayer and move on. It's the GOP way. Also sad to say.

Its the political way. Party is irrelevant

Democrats dont bring it up because of the gun lobby. Otherwise this would have happened after the McDonalds massacre in 1984.

"The McDonald's massacre"

Classification: Mass murderer
Characteristics: Revenge
Number of victims: 21
Date of murders: July 18, 1984
Date of birth: October 11, 1942
Victims profile: Neva Denise Caine, 22 (McDonald's manager) / Elsa Herlinda Borboa-Firro, 19 (McDonald's employee) / Paulina Aquino López, 21 (McDonald's employee) / Margarita Padilla, 18 (McDonald's employee) / Michelle Deanne Carncross, 18 / María Elena Colmenero-Silva, 19 / David Flores Delgado, 11 / Gloria López González, 23 / Omar Alonso Hernández, 11 / Blythe Regan Herrera, 31 (mother of Matao Herrera) / Matao Herrera, 11 / Claudia Pérez, 9 / Jose Rubén Lozano Pérez, 19 / Carlos Reyes, 8 months / Jackie Lynn Wright Reyes, 18 (mother of Carlos Reyes) / Victor Maxmillian Rivera, 25 / Arisdelsi Vuelvas Vargas, 31 / Hugo Luis Velazquez Vasquez, 45 / Laurence Herman "Gus" Versluis, 62 / Aida Velazquez Victoria, 69 / Miguel Victoria-Ulloa, 74
Method of murder: Shooting (9 mm Uzi semi-automatic, a Winchester pump-action 12-gauge shotgun, and a 9 mm Browning HP)
Status: Fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper, Chuck Foster, the

That wasnt the time to odiscuss gun control and how an Uzi was spawned on our streets. Is today that day?
Here is a pic of an 11 y/o kid gunned down 28 years ago by someone armed with an Uzi.
omarr-hernandez.jpg

I just looked up that stabbing in China today. 22 small children....WTF

When you have a society that insists loudly and adamantly that the youngest/oldest and most vulnerable aren't REALLY people...

are you surprised? Depravity is celebrated...children are seen as a plague...

Yet people are amazed when this happens.

Democrats dont bring it up because of the gun lobby. Otherwise this would have happened after the McDonalds massacre in 1984.

Victims profile: Neva Denise Caine, 22 (McDonald's manager) / Elsa Herlinda Borboa-Firro, 19 (McDonald's employee) / Paulina Aquino López, 21 (McDonald's employee) / Margarita Padilla, 18 (McDonald's employee) / Michelle Deanne Carncross, 18 / María Elena Colmenero-Silva, 19 / David Flores Delgado, 11 / Gloria López González, 23 / Omar Alonso Hernández, 11 / Blythe Regan Herrera, 31 (mother of Matao Herrera) / Matao Herrera, 11 / Claudia Pérez, 9 / Jose Rubén Lozano Pérez, 19 / Carlos Reyes, 8 months / Jackie Lynn Wright Reyes, 18 (mother of Carlos Reyes) / Victor Maxmillian Rivera, 25 / Arisdelsi Vuelvas Vargas, 31 / Hugo Luis Velazquez Vasquez, 45 / Laurence Herman "Gus" Versluis, 62 / Aida Velazquez Victoria, 69 / Miguel Victoria-Ulloa, 74
Method of murder: Shooting (9 mm Uzi semi-automatic, a Winchester pump-action 12-gauge shotgun, and a 9 mm Browning HP)

That wasnt the time to odiscuss gun control and how an Uzi was spawned on our streets. Is today that day?
Here is a pic of an 11 y/o kid gunned down 28 years ago by someone armed with an Uzi.
omarr-hernandez.jpg

That is as distastefull as you can be....

Fuck off

omarr-hernandez.jpg

Fuck off

Candycorn doesn't give a shit. Children are commodities when it comes to pushing an agenda; and expendable.

omarr-hernandez.jpg

Fuck off

No. That's reality.

EVERYONE needs to know what that looks like.

Dismissing it as 'distasteful' is to minimize the act itself.

Fuck off

No. That's reality.

The children aren't even all in the morgue yet. That photo is not appropriate.

Reality is always appropriate, and that picture depicts nothing that happened today.

That's what it looks like when children are murdered. That the remains of the deceased are not in the morgue yet is meaningless.

If more people actually understood that, we'd have a lot more people working together to solve the problems that lead up to these shootings.

Otherwise this will just fade in the media noise, just like Virginia Tech did, just like Aurora, CO, did, etc....

This is the country that you want to live in? Amazing.

Next month when another mass shooting happens, it will be not only arm the teachers but a discussion about the armaments. Obviously if the brain damaged psychopath fresh from the gun show has 5,000 rounds, the teacher with a mere 50 rounds is inadequately armed.

Kevelar school uniforms is next after that.
Right now extreme measures such as being spoken of (training and arming the teachers), well maybe not, but to have security gaurds in school may have to be looked at while in defense mode, only to ease up such measures on down the line when all is under control again or back to normal in America.. Control not meaning government control or gun control, but more instead about finding solutions to a huge problem that is out of control in this nation, and that is with peoples thinking, and why they are thinking in these ways now?

Fix that, and you could near about leave a gun laying right out on the coffee table un-loaded of course, and the child or the wife whom finds it would say to you, ummmmm dad or honey you better put that up cause you forgot it or here you go dad (your gun), without any incidents what so ever to report, and this like it used to be once upon a time in America, which was to be found in most families back in the day. Hey that sounds extreme in and of itself doesn't it? But hey we had it like that once upon a time in America as I recall, and this for the most part we did. WHAT HAPPENED?

So far one SMALL CHILD is deceased.

It is past the time to give our educators the ability to defend our children!
Do you know what it would take to impart that ability to those teachers who are willing and able to adapt to it? And how many teachers do you think are capable of not only adapting to being armed while in class and effectively engaging an armed adversary -- or participating in a gunfight? My guess is extremely few.

Also, I attended Catholic schools where what you've suggested is out of the question.

omarr-hernandez.jpg
What percentages was this happening 28 years ago ? Now post what happend to the killer 28 years ago, did he get the electric chair or did he get a slap on the wrist by the liberals because he was being a little bit bad for them ?

So far one SMALL CHILD is deceased.

It is past the time to give our educators the ability to defend our children!
Do you know what it would take to impart that ability to those teachers who are willing and able to adapt to it? And how many teachers do you think are capable of not only adapting to being armed while in class and effectively engaging an armed adversary -- or participating in a gunfight? My guess is extremely few.

Also, I attended Catholic schools where what you've suggested is out of the question.
Metal detectors for all schools and armed gaurds hired (job creation)..

No. That's reality.

The children aren't even all in the morgue yet. That photo is not appropriate.

Reality is always appropriate, and that picture depicts nothing that happened today.

That's what it looks like when children are murdered. That the remains of the deceased are not in the morgue yet is meaningless.

If more people actually understood that, we'd have a lot more people working together to solve the problems that lead up to these shootings.

Otherwise this will just fade in the media noise, just like Virginia Tech did, just like Aurora, CO, did, etc....
Judicial Hangings are appropriate also, so lets get busy again in America.. Bring back the hanging judges and gallows, then lets show what happens when you committ heinous crimes in America.. All weak knee's stand aside and let real men work again..

I'm surprised cons would trust teachers with guns since they believe all teacher are liberals.

And no, given the fact that sometimes teachers abuse children, teachers should not be armed.

Guns should be kept in the home and at businesses.

THAT'S IT.

No one should be walking the streets with them, except LEOs.
But how does one know who is strapped and who isn't? Handguns are readily concealable on the person or in backpacks and long guns can be carried in guitar cases or cardboard boxes.

Sure are a lot of red herrings being posted on this message board today. The gun nuts aren't effected by the deaths of children, the grief of parents, grandparents, siblings; the impact on first responders, hospital staff, journalists and normal people who have empthy watching this horrific event unfold on TV.

For them, it is all about defending the Second Amendment and their right to own a gun. I guess its easy when one has no empathy, care more for the unfetterd right of anyone to obtain a gun then to dwell on what that means.

GFY. I can multi-task idiot which means I can support our freedoms and love our children and be sickened by a tragedy committed by a disturbed angry person intent on harming others.

You don't know any of us or what is in our hearts or heads and it shows by your ignorant post above. Did I say GFY? Just in case I didn't. GFY.

I think almost all the posters today are stunned and saddened by this horrible event. And if they are like me talking about it is a way to cope with such a terrible event.

I personally am so disturbed that I have wasted my whole day just trying to comprehend what could drive ANY human to indescriminantly kill small children. Its so hard to digest that posting about it has helped. I got trolled pretty hard in the beginning but now that that has passed I feel much better. Both my daughters and exwife have shed tears today and I just don't even know what to say so I just hugged them. And that was hard to do with my ex :)
We know the underlying culprits, but we are not allowed to identify them or go after them, and it is not the gun..

I'm surprised cons would trust teachers with guns since they believe all teacher are liberals.

And no, given the fact that sometimes teachers abuse children, teachers should not be armed.

THAT'S IT.

But how does one know who is strapped and who isn't? Handguns are readily concealable on the person or in backpacks and long guns can be carried in guitar cases or cardboard boxes.

See this is the difference between the right and the left.

The left can't comprehend *allowing* the other side to arm themselves or protect themselves. Everything they are is geared towards preventing other people from defending themselves against tyranny and attack. Because they ache to exert ever increasing control and suppression over their ideological opposition.

The right wants everyone armed, so they can protect themselves. We don't care who you are. We want you to be able to protect yourself from whatever nut might want to hurt you.

Last edited:
I say yes. Of course proper precautions should be taken but lets allow administration officials to protect the children and themselves.

More guns?
Yep, that'll solve the problem of having way too many guns around.

Guns arent the problem. Improper use is. That is the problem to be discussed.

And more to the point, the discussion should be about allowing teachers to use firearms to protect the children in their custody.

THAT'S IT.

See this is the difference between the right and the left.

The left can't comprehend *allowing* the other side to arm themselves or protect themselves. Everything they are is geared towards preventing other people from defending themselves against tyranny and attack. Because they ache to exert ever increasing control and suppression over their ideological opposition.

The right wants everyone armed, so they can protect themselves. We don't care who you are. We want you to be able to protect yourself from whatever nut might want to hurt you.
Everyone who qualifies and has a background check, credit check, stable job, no priors, deputized constible afterwards, and some good training in which could bring about great results for all is the answer.

Last edited:
The fact that we know these things exist in our society, and we have let "money" dictate our level of security, and therefore our lax in security, especially where mass gatherings of our children are, is pretty darned dispicable of us as a nation when we think about it. I put nothing pass what we will and won't do anymore in this nation. It's a real eye opener isn't it ?

Forum List

Back