Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

To those with horrible reading comprehension my views are as follows:

1) Beef up armed security at schools. Maintain police presence around campuses along with security personnel.

Agreed.

2) Keep guns out of teachers hands. Teachers need to worry about teaching not paranoia.

Dont agree. There is no reason for a teacher who wants to to carry concealed if she passes the vetting process.

And defending students is nto paranoia, dumbass.

3) Since the shootings schools need to develop a plan in the event another tragedy like the Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech shooting occurs.

Yeah, like hurling themselves into gunfire? Yeah, that'll work.

4) Keep guns out of teachers hands.

You already said that dumbfuck.

5) Reinforce trust in police and security presence on school campuses.

Ah, some brain washing; yeah that always works.

Let security be handled by those who base their profession around such.

Bullshit. EVERYONE has the right to defend themselves and the innocent people around them from harm.

As you can see I never once said to keep security away from schools I merely am saying do not let teachers have guns. Its an additional worry they bare amongst a host of other things.

Letting teachers carry at schools and/or others on a voluntary basis is what many have proposed, not only armed guards and more cops.

Hence the attempts to educate your lame ass, which is obviously a waste of fucking time.

Last edited:
Who's saying they want to take away all your guns?

1. Plenty of libtards have demanded a gun free society. If you havent managed to catch that bullshit, I dont have the time to spood feed you on it.

2. Owning a gun is not all that the 2A protects; it also protects the right to legally carry a gun.

3. Why do you think your feigning ignorance helps your case at all?

1) Beef up armed security at schools. Maintain police presence around campuses along with security personnel.

2) Keep guns out of teachers hands. Teachers need to worry about teaching not paranoia.

3) Since the shootings schools need to develop a plan in the event another tragedy like the Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech shooting occurs.

Let security be handled by those who base their profession around such. As you can see I never once said to keep security away from schools I merely am saying do not let teachers have guns. Its an additional worry they bare amongst a host of other things.

There's a broader societal discussion required as well isn't there?

LOL of course

Yeah, a 'discussion' with a pre-ordained verdict, sort of a 'kangaroo' discussion by libs for libs.

Fuck that.

1. Plenty of libtards have demanded a gun free society. If you havent managed to catch that bullshit, I dont have the time to spood feed you on it.

2. Owning a gun is not all that the 2A protects; it also protects the right to legally carry a gun.

There are extreme views on both sides, why seize on them as representative of the wider view?
The real discussion will be somewhere in the middle, all interested parties need to be involved.

There are extreme views on both sides, why seize on them as representative of the wider view?
The real discussion will be somewhere in the middle, all interested parties need to be involved.

Idb, on this topic the middle starts with the CONSTITUTION and the 2A, not an even distance between Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-dum.

Idb, on this topic the middle starts with the CONSTITUTION and the 2A, not an even distance between Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-dum.

Sure, OK, start there then.

Let security be handled by those who base their profession around such. As you can see I never once said to keep security away from schools I merely am saying do not let teachers have guns. Its an additional worry they bare amongst a host of other things.

To those with horrible thinking comprehension, MY views on this post are as follows:

1) For someone who wants armed security in schools, you sure do spend a lot of time bitching and moaning about how you were stupid enough to move to state and district that can't afford it because they're too busy overtaxing people to pay for the dumbest government programs known to mankind.

2) "Teachers should really concentrate on teaching" is about as fucking stupid as the fool who, after 9/11, said about armed pilots: "They really need to concentrate on flying that plane". Let's review, shitbrain: The circumstances under which EITHER a teacher or a pilot would need a gun would be because a lunatic is coming toward them, intent on killing them and everyone around them. The pilot isn't going to get a whole hell of a lot of flying done under that circumstance, and the teacher isn't going to get a whole hell of a lot of TEACHING done under that circumstance.

NOW do you see why I treat you with the utter disdain and lack of respect reserved for gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe? Because the stupid shit you spout manifestly demonstrates that that's where you rank. You've EARNED "gumwad" status.

And if you're thinking, "Well, if the teacher has a gun, it's probably going to just have him thinking constantly about the gun and about the chance of being shot, and he won't be able to teach", then you should stop projecting your panty-wetting terror of guns onto other people. If you think HAVING a weapon on hand would make him "paranoid", think how much hearing about Sandy Hook and other school shootings all the time and NOT having a weapon is going to make him paranoid. You think THAT isn't distracting him at his job?

Moron.

3) And whatever plan they create, you're going to piss and moan about and find fault with, until the withering contempt with which you and your kvetching are greeted forces you to backpedal and claim that you've "supported it all along, and everyone was just too stupid to understand" that you were whining and wailing about how it couldn't be afforded as a sign of your unwavering support.

Yeah, because we're all as stupid as you are.

4) See #2.

5) 'Cause that fits RIGHT in with your sniveling about cost, which we are all now supposed to pretend we didn't see.

We saw it, you're a lying turd, but that's okay, because you're also so frigging stupid and beneath contempt that it doesn't matter whether you tell the truth or not.

I see someone is as smart as a bag of rocks....This thread has become as pointless is as trying to piss in a hurricane

To those with horrible thinking comprehension, MY views on this post are as follows:

1) For someone who wants armed security in schools, you sure do spend a lot of time bitching and moaning about how you were stupid enough to move to state and district that can't afford it because they're too busy overtaxing people to pay for the dumbest government programs known to mankind.

2) "Teachers should really concentrate on teaching" is about as fucking stupid as the fool who, after 9/11, said about armed pilots: "They really need to concentrate on flying that plane". Let's review, shitbrain: The circumstances under which EITHER a teacher or a pilot would need a gun would be because a lunatic is coming toward them, intent on killing them and everyone around them. The pilot isn't going to get a whole hell of a lot of flying done under that circumstance, and the teacher isn't going to get a whole hell of a lot of TEACHING done under that circumstance.

NOW do you see why I treat you with the utter disdain and lack of respect reserved for gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe? Because the stupid shit you spout manifestly demonstrates that that's where you rank. You've EARNED "gumwad" status.

And if you're thinking, "Well, if the teacher has a gun, it's probably going to just have him thinking constantly about the gun and about the chance of being shot, and he won't be able to teach", then you should stop projecting your panty-wetting terror of guns onto other people. If you think HAVING a weapon on hand would make him "paranoid", think how much hearing about Sandy Hook and other school shootings all the time and NOT having a weapon is going to make him paranoid. You think THAT isn't distracting him at his job?

Moron.

3) And whatever plan they create, you're going to piss and moan about and find fault with, until the withering contempt with which you and your kvetching are greeted forces you to backpedal and claim that you've "supported it all along, and everyone was just too stupid to understand" that you were whining and wailing about how it couldn't be afforded as a sign of your unwavering support.

Yeah, because we're all as stupid as you are.

4) See #2.

5) 'Cause that fits RIGHT in with your sniveling about cost, which we are all now supposed to pretend we didn't see.

We saw it, you're a lying turd, but that's okay, because you're also so frigging stupid and beneath contempt that it doesn't matter whether you tell the truth or not.

Hmmm, seems I have to spread some more ....

KUDOS on a great post!

OK, I will play your game for now:

1. Put in armed security beginning with armed guards, then allow volunteers faculty to concealed carry at school, then allow local parents of attending students to be guards also.

2. Require households that have mentally unstable people to lock up their guns if they are not carrying the guns on their person. Do not allow psychotic people on mind meds to buy guns.

3. Pass 'Good Samaritan' laws to protect those who do use force to stop bad guys and it injures another innocent or that makes some libtard parent piss their pants in public..

4. Etch a likeness of Pierce Morgan on the bottom of every school urinal to help the little tykes hit the mark better.

5. Have local parents willing to do so, stand out in front of schools to assist students with catching busses, pack their books, maintain good behavior (like preventing/breaking up fights), and give an alert to the top faculty of any approaching person that looks hinky.

Last edited:
Holy crap, Soledad O'Brien is fucking STUPID. Clearly, that twat got her job for her looks, and possibly screwing someone.

1. Put in armed security beginning with armed guards, then allow volunteers faculty to concealed carry at school, then allow local parents of attending students to be guards also.

2. Require households that have mentally unstable people to lock up their guns if they are not carrying the guns on their person. Do not allow psychotic people on mind meds to buy guns.

3. Pass 'Good Samaritan' laws to protect those who do use force to stop bad guys and it injures another innocent or that makes some libtard parent piss their pants in public..

4. Etch a likeness of Pierce Morgan on the bottom of every school urinal to help the little tykes hit the mark better.

5. Have local parents willing to do so, stand out in front of schools to assist students with catching busses, pack their books, maintain good behavior (like preventing/breaking up fights), and give an alert to the top faculty of any approaching person that looks hinky.

Hmmm...well I wouldn't want to be doing the negotiating but lets have a go...

1. How about allowing schools these as options? Let individual schools decide on their security and let parents take this into account when choosing the school for their kid. Schools could use this as a marketing issue when pitching to parents.

2. Require that all guns be locked up securely when not being transported or in use. Require all those that wish to buy guns be assessed for suitability.

3. No, any deliberate action causing death, injury or the threat of these should still be open to later scrutiny.

4. Teach the children how to spell the names of any person they're being instructed to despise.

5. Great idea.

1. How about allowing schools these as options? Let individual schools decide on their security and let parents take this into account when choosing the school for their kid. Schools could use this as a marketing issue when pitching to parents.

Of course all of this should be optional for the school districts that want to do it or not.

I am arguing for the case of state and federal law getting ammended to allow schools to choose what they want to do and being able to take more decisive steps to protect their kids.

2. Require that all guns be locked up securely when not being transported or in use. Require all those that wish to buy guns be assessed for suitability.

'Transported and in use' requirement does not allow one to keep AND BEAR arms, again, lets start with the 2A. Also, people should have the presumption of competence before we amend a right under 'reasonable' regulation. Having them get mentally screened forces them to prove they are mentally competent which allows for corruption and coercion, and it places an undo burden on a lot of people; think about this in comparison to voter ID laws if you need some help grasping my complaint.

3. No, any deliberate action causing death, injury or the threat of these should still be open to later scrutiny.

Criminal prosecution only if malicious, so yes, any shooting should be investigated by due legal authorities if it involves the death or injury of another person, but if self defense or the defense of another person is established, they shold not be prosecuteed or subject to civil lawsuits.

4. Teach the children how to spell the names of any person they're being instructed to despise.

Why bother? A picture is worth a thousand words, and in this case it would help the kids aim and urge to empty their bladders; win-win.

5. Great idea.

Thanks, but these volunteers should also carry walkies, cell phones with the front office on speed dial, etc, to be able to communicate in a timely fashion.

Of course all of this should be optional for the school districts that want to do it or not.

I am arguing for the case of state and federal law getting ammended to allow schools to choose what they want to do and being able to take more decisive steps to protect their kids.

'Transported and in use' requirement does not allow one to keep AND BEAR arms, again, lets start with the 2A. Also, people should have the presumption of competence before we amend a right under 'reasonable' regulation. Having them get mentally screened forces them to prove they are mentally competent which allows for corruption and coercion, and it places an undo burden on a lot of people; think about this in comparison to voter ID laws if you need some help grasping my complaint.

Criminal prosecution only if malicious, so yes, any shooting should be investigated by due legal authorities if it involves the death or injury of another person, but if self defense or the defense of another person is established, they shold not be prosecuteed or subject to civil lawsuits.

Why bother? A picture is worth a thousand words, and in this case it would help the kids aim and urge to empty their bladders; win-win.

5. Great idea.

Thanks, but these volunteers should also carry walkies, cell phones with the front office on speed dial, etc, to be able to communicate in a timely fashion.

All this would have to be considered the immediate fix.

So now, the contentious part.

A longer term answer should be found as to why kids have to be locked up and guarded, in America, to protect them from other Americans.

When that happens, why don't we deal with it? Instead of giving up now that they're targeting children at schools, throwing up our hands and saying "Oh well, if they're going to kill them, they're going to kill them, there's no point to protecting them."

What complete idiocy.

So, how many attacks on the new soft targets will it take before it needs to be dealt with?

Haven't you already given up by rejecting any discussion on gun control and throwing up your hands and saying "oh well, since there are so many nasty people out there with guns all we can do it is get more guns and security to protect ourselves?"

What complete idiocy.

Look, idiot, no one is saying we need more gunns; we just need to allow people who already have guns to be able to keep them at school in order to defend children.

That your little commie soul cant quite grasp that is no reflection on anyone else but you.

When one doesn't see human life as valuable, one can't comprehend why it's important to protect children who are being targeted. Progressives see life as without value; so naturally it's not a question of how best to protect the children...it's a question of 'how can we use these deaths to further our agenda?" Death is always seen as an opportunity to progressives. You won't see them arguing to stop it.

5. Great idea.

A longer term answer should be found as to why kids have to be locked up and guarded, in America, to protect them from other Americans.

We know why they're targeted. They're targeted because they are unguarded, and they're targeted because we teach children from the first grade that children, and indeed, humans, have no value.

Walked into a store today while out and about, and a young hunter walked in to get some things before going hunting this morning. He had his son in the truck with him who was about 7 years old, and his grandmother was working in the store when she said to him " you carrying the (name?)grandson hunting today eh ?" The son replied to her ((yep)), and then she said to him "it is his first time isn't it, and he will really enjoy that ya know"? The son said ((yep)) as he purchased about 6 bug juices for the young lad to drink on his trip while they hunted.

This stuff was as normal in this area as going fishing, playing golf or watching football. I had absolutely no fear of these people, and I didn't even know them, but I knew their character. I could tell they were good kids and good people, and when I left the store, and traveled down the road through the countryside, where there were four wheel drives sitting beside the roads in many places, the occupants were hunting for that next big buck. Now what is happening in the world of Big Brother Mayor Bloomburg and company, well God only knows...

Now a-days why we have all these idiots doing such horrific idiotic things like shooting people down like dogs, ummmm well it is just simply beyond ones imagination or comprehension anymore, especially coming from a place like the one where I have come from & had grew up in. I just don't understand it really, but then again I do, because I ain't blind, deaf or dumb in life.

Something is bad wrong with our nations society at large in these areas, but people are living in denial big time as to what has created all of this bad to date.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: idb

The kids are locked up so the school districts can get their 'fair share' of funding, as has been the case for a long time.

The guards are there for what guards are anywhere for: to ward off bad guys.

So, how many attacks on the new soft targets will it take before it needs to be dealt with?

Haven't you already given up by rejecting any discussion on gun control and throwing up your hands and saying "oh well, since there are so many nasty people out there with guns all we can do it is get more guns and security to protect ourselves?"

What complete idiocy.

Look, idiot, no one is saying we need more gunns; we just need to allow people who already have guns to be able to keep them at school in order to defend children.

That your little commie soul cant quite grasp that is no reflection on anyone else but you.

When one doesn't see human life as valuable, one can't comprehend why it's important to protect children who are being targeted. Progressives see life as without value; so naturally it's not a question of how best to protect the children...it's a question of 'how can we use these deaths to further our agenda?" Death is always seen as an opportunity to progressives. You won't see them arguing to stop it.

They tend to focus on the value of the aggregate of humanity, the greatest good for the greatest in number kind of thing. Specific individuals are just a anaecdote, sort of the reverse of Stalins quote.

Forum List

Back