Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

The more restrictive the rules and regs are, the bigger the market for a flourishing black market. And the only ones who will obey the law are those we have no reason to fear.

[
How about lets just put security measures in place in the ways that each state see's it as nessesary, and this in hopes that it will keep another massacre from ever happening again ?

How about reasonable gun controls laws and the banning of certain firearms, and licensing?

Yes. Just like drugs, controlling, regulation, and banning has worked so well to keep guns out of the hands of gang members and other hoodlums.

How about we try character, common sense, and deterrant for a change?

Guns and drugs are two different beasts. Most other western countries have it down pat as far as guns are concerned. Not so much drugs...

I am still waiting for demonstrable evidence arming teachers saves lives
Oh so you are waiting for the next massacre attempt, in which if the teachers are armed and successful at stopping the attacker, then you will say "hey you all were right and I was wrong"?

How about lets just put security measures in place in the ways that each state see's it as nessesary, and this in hopes that it will keep another massacre from ever happening again ?

No. Just waiting on how teachers with ballistic vest and sidearm saves lives as oppose to cops and campus security.
Either or could be just as effective, and the teachers wouldnot be sattled with a vest, 44 magnum and such, otherwise looking like some kind of soldier in the classroom, but instead would be carrying concealed (looking just as innocent and proffesional as they always did) without any student knowing this, and only the ones being capable of doing this would be accepted as such.

You see how you are with your spin and messed up way of thinking, where as you try and manipulate the situation to your way of thinking, but we are alot smarter than you think that we are in this nation.

Last edited:
How about reasonable gun controls laws and the banning of certain firearms, and licensing?

Yes. Just like drugs, controlling, regulation, and banning has worked so well to keep guns out of the hands of gang members and other hoodlums.

Guns and drugs are two different beasts. Most other western countries have it down pat as far as guns are concerned. Not so much drugs...
You can always move to another nation if they are so much smarter and better than we are here... Infact if all libs would do this for whom think like the new powerful libs do these days (whom I think has messed this nation up), we might just have a chance again in this nation.

Oh so you are waiting for the next massacre attempt, in which if the teachers are armed and successful at stopping the attacker, then you will say "hey you all were right and I was wrong"?

No. Just waiting on how teachers with ballistic vest and sidearm saves lives as oppose to cops and campus security.
Either or could be just as effective, and the teachers wouldnot be sattled with a vest, 44 magnum and such, otherwise looking like some kind of soldier in the classroom, but instead would be carrying concealed (looking just as innocent and proffesional as they always did) without any student knowing this, and only the ones being capable of doing this would be accepted as such.

You see how you are with your spin and messed up way of thinking, where as you try and manipulate the situation to your way of thinking, but we are alot smarter than you think that we are in this nation.

Teachers would be at the scene from the git-go, while with the cops, its like they say 'When seconds matter, the cops are minutes away.'

In that given extra one or two or more minutes, how many lives might be saved?

Teachers would be at the scene from the git-go, while with the cops, its like they say 'When seconds matter, the cops are minutes away.'

In that given extra one or two or more minutes, how many lives might be saved?
Yep, and in the meantime, I don't have a problem about going after the guns that the bad guy's have..

You can always move to another nation if they are so much smarter and better than we are here... Infact if all libs would do this for whom think like the new powerful libs do these days (whom I think has messed this nation up), we might just have a chance again in this nation.

Fortunately I do live in another country - and yes, overall, I think it is a better and smarter country (than most cons on this board anyway). If all the libs left your country you'd be in living in Germany circa 1933...good luck with that..

Fortunately I do live in another country - and yes, overall, I think it is a better and smarter country (than most cons on this board anyway). If all the libs left your country you'd be in living in Germany circa 1933...good luck with that..

Um.... No.

yes... because there's no need to address any of our problems. love it or leave it! what a stupid "rettort". i thought that idiocy died out in the 60's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTjM4_ZeVe4]Walkin' On The Fightin' Side Of Me - YouTube[/ame]

Look, idiot, no one is saying we need more gunns; we just need to allow people who already have guns to be able to keep them at school in order to defend children.

That your little commie soul cant quite grasp that is no reflection on anyone else but you.

When one doesn't see human life as valuable, one can't comprehend why it's important to protect children who are being targeted. Progressives see life as without value; so naturally it's not a question of how best to protect the children...it's a question of 'how can we use these deaths to further our agenda?" Death is always seen as an opportunity to progressives. You won't see them arguing to stop it.

Who the hell are you talking about?

I used the term "progressives" multiple times in that post.

When one doesn't see human life as valuable, one can't comprehend why it's important to protect children who are being targeted. Progressives see life as without value; so naturally it's not a question of how best to protect the children...it's a question of 'how can we use these deaths to further our agenda?" Death is always seen as an opportunity to progressives. You won't see them arguing to stop it.

Yes; but only once in the proper noun form. (upper case P.) Ergo the noun/adjective confusion.

I am still waiting for demonstrable evidence arming teachers saves lives

Well we don't have any history of situations in which there have been mass shootings of school children in schools in which some of the teachers are armed.

We do have a history of situations in which there have been mass shootings of school children in gun free schools.

Home of the brave and land of the free indeed...
You say that as though your opinion on the matter should mean something.

Well we don't have any history of situations in which there have been mass shootings of school children in schools in which some of the teachers are armed.

We do have a history of situations in which there have been mass shootings of school children in gun free schools.

Home of the brave and land of the free indeed...
You say that as though your opinion on the matter should mean something.

And you do as if yours does...shrug...

Just so I understand, are you saying that all progressives see human life as without value?
That all progressives are happy when they see children die?
Is that what you're saying?

Just so I understand, are you saying that all progressives see human life as without value?

It is obvious she is speaking of the general Progressive movement and its ideologues.

Why do some people think that posing as though they were dense really accomplishes anything useful?

It is obvious she is speaking of the general Progressive movement and its ideologues.

Why do some people think that posing as though they were dense really accomplishes anything useful?

1) Because they have the same effect on a serious discussion or debate as the emergency brakes do on a tractor-trailer when they clamp down.

2) Because enough of that sort of thing has the same effect on the people in the discussion/debate as slamming their heads into a brick wall repeatedly.

You just have to look at what they're REALLY trying to accomplish with their posts.

Forum List

Back