🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?

Why should the rest of us pay for people to sit on their asses. If unemployment benifits are out they're out. Where is the short fall supposed to come from other than someone else's pocket, asshole?
You frigging morons seem to believe in money trees , santa claus, the easter bunny and all sorts of other silly shit.

Ok Skippy, the first line of your link says: "Tens of millions of laid-off American workers will go weeks without federal jobless aid — because Congress hasn’t renewed the benefits." There also appears to be a number of references as to how the state(s) have failed to keep up due to antiquated systems. But what the hell, it must be Trump's fault...dumbass.

Last edited:
Hilarious! Another bullshit scammer blames Trump for what his own vermin are doing.

Ok Skippy, the first line of your link says: "Tens of millions of laid-off American workers will go weeks without federal jobless aid — because Congress hasn’t renewed the benefits." There also appears to be a number of references as to how the state(s) have failed to keep up due to antiquated systems. But what the hell, it must be Trump's fault...dumbass.

Look at his avatar.......Kiwi.....dumbass is right.

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?
Not paying unemployment should a priority, not an after thought.
Thanks for your deflection.

I'm confused on what you just said, but we should not pay people more to not work than they would earn for working. That has to be fixed before any new program starts

Riiiiight its Trump's fault Dems shut down their economy and wrecked people financially. You assholes couldn't tell the truth if you tried.
With Little Trumpsters it’s NEVER Trump’s fault, it’s always somebody else. Trump repeats “it’s not my responsibility” so many times, gullibles like yourself believe it.
And how did the Dems fuck up the economy. Trump is president but then when things get tough he blames other people, when it is very clear he failed with COVID-19 and a huge majority of Americans are not falling for his bullshit excuses. And now we are paying for opening up America to fast and too soon. 144,000 people have died, 4 million have COVID-19, 30 million lost their jobs. And in your simple mind, it’s everybody’s fault but Trump. Wow. I am certainly happy I am not you! Whew!

They are paid unemployment that is a STATE function. If they don't get that it is because the STATE fucked up NOT Trump. What they won't get is the 600 free dollars Trump is giving them when he shouldn't.

Riiiiight its Trump's fault Dems shut down their economy and wrecked people financially. You assholes couldn't tell the truth if you tried.
With Little Trumpsters it’s NEVER Trump’s fault, it’s always somebody else. Trump repeats “it’s not my responsibility” so many times, gullibles like yourself believe it.
And how did the Dems fuck up the economy. Trump is president but then when things get tough he blames other people, when it is very clear he failed with COVID-19 and a huge majority of Americans are not falling for his bullshit excuses. And now we are paying for opening up America to fast and too soon. 144,000 people have died, 4 million have COVID-19, 30 million lost their jobs. And in your simple mind, it’s everybody’s fault but Trump. Wow. I am certainly happy I am not you! Whew!
MORON the President can NOT shut down a State, that is what Governors do. Every State that shut down was done BY a Governor NOT Trump, every State that remains shut down does so BECAUSE of the Governor NOT Trump.

And how did the Dems fuck up the economy.

Here in Illinois, our Dem governor shut down our economy.
Here in Chicago, our Dem mayor fucked up our economy, even more.

Why should the rest of us pay for people to sit on their asses. If unemployment benifits are out they're out. Where is the short fall supposed to come from other than someone else's pocket, asshole?
You frigging morons seem to believe in money trees , santa claus, the easter bunny and all sorts of other silly shit.
Why should the rest of us pay for people to sit on their asses.
To get the virus down to negligible levels so everything can open back up, dope. WTF did you think was happening?

Forum List

Back