🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Because you file a more honest return and don't lie to the Banks about your worth and income to get loans.

People like Donald Trump get audited all the time. It's a constant thing with them. If anybody is encouraged to cheat on their taxes, it would be people like me that the IRS doesn't even bother with, and I have a lot of deductions every single year.
Remember his excuse for not showing his taxes?? He was getting audited What a load of fine trump bullshit He still could have showed them

What were you looking for in Trump's taxes that would have made you vote for him?
I wasn't looking for anything I'm a New Yorker and know him to be a cheating lying swine Every President since I believe Nixon ,showed their taxes Need to prove they weren't doing anything illegal Trump couldn't show his and you guys can't figure out why?? I'd guess because he might end up in jail instead of the WH

If the IRS can't catch him doing anything illegal, what makes you think that you can find what they didn't?

We know why President Trump didn't show his taxes. The only reason you want him to release his returns is so you can find something to bash him on like being cheap to charity or paying a low percentage compared to other Americans. It has nothing to do with you thinking you can find out if he's cheating or not.

The IRS isn't looking for things that are "illegal". They look at whether or not the figures are accurate and you declared ALL of your income, and your deductions are proper. They don't look at who you're borrowing money from or where you income came from. Al Capone was convicted of tax evasion - failure to disclose his bootlegging income. He wasn't convicted of being a bootlegger or a murder, or any other of the crimes he committed.

Trump tax returns will likely reveal that he's not a billionaire, or even close to it. Former Deutches Banke employees who worked on his account, have said he's worth $300 million, at best, which is the amount Fred left him, and which is still held in a family trust with his siblings. Trump has tried to get his siblings to sell Fred's properties and they have steadfastly refused. Those properties are the only business investments that have kept Trump solvent all these years.

American banks stopped lending to Trump after his 4th bankruptcy, and they still won't give him any money. Trump initially promised that his company wouldn't buy or build outside the USA during his Presidency, but he ran into a brick wall with US bankers who still refuse to lend to him. Given that he's presided over 3 more international bankrupcies since the first 4, their wisdom in avoiding his scams has been wise.

So who does Trump owe money to. A contractor who worked on Trump Tower in Toronto said that the Trump Corporation called the shots, but the Saudi's signed the checks. Is that why Trump is offering the Saudi's nuclear technology? Because he owes them massive amounts of money?

Who Trump owes money to is of no import to the IRS, but it sure as hell is important to the American people. THAT's why Americans need to see Trump's taxes.

Trump tax returns will likely reveal that he's not a billionaire, or even close to it.

Which line on his return shows his net worth?

His audited statement of assets, liabilities, and net worth, that supports his statement of income.

You think assets, liabilities and net worth "statements" are attached to his tax return? LOL!

In order to prove his income - yes. This tells me that YOU don't know anyone, who makes enough money to have an audited financial statement attached to their tax return. Audited financials are income statements for millionaires/billionaires with privately held corporations. Unlike you or I, these guys and gals don't have T4 slips, or their American equivalents, to attach to their returns to prove income.

Where has it been "debunked"? That Gateway Pundit? Trump has publically admitted to firing the pandemic team. And the White House has admitted that Obama left a "pandemic playbook". Let's "debunk" your false claim that the pandemic team wasn't fired.

Your source is Snopes. My source is Factcheck. Now, both are very left leaning, but Snopes is as far left as left can get, and caught on several occasions of false reporting.

According to my source, Factcheck, the pandemic team was not dismantled by Trump, it was dismantled by Bolton, and reorganized by him as well. Only one person from the original team resigned, but the rest stayed.

As for the "depleted supplies", Trump was President for 3 years BEFORE the pandemic hit. Why didn't he restock the the National Stockpile if it was depleted? And why did he let the maintenance contract for the ventilators expire in 2018? That's just bad, sloppy management

The US has over 140 agencies in our government. Do you really think the President has time to oversee every aspect of each department, yet alone do inventory of each one? DumBama depleted the sources, DumBama should have replenished them. President Trump likely didn't know a thing about it. That's why we have these agencies, to take care of the situation or problems they are assigned to handle.

Trump didn't let any maintenance contract expire on ventilators. You have him confused with DeBlasio.

Nobody "murdered" old people, but once again, nice try. Where exactly were these patients supposed to go once they were discharged from hospital? Home to their families who couldn't care for them before they got sick?

He was supposed to send those patients to the facilities Trump created for them, including the ship that our military retrofitted just for them, plus the Javits Center that Trump also retrofitted. The Javits center was never used, and only about five patients ever went on the ship for treatment.

The facilities Trump created were not designed or meant for nursing home patients who required special care:
Oh please, grow the hell up. You're the party with the "November 3 strategy" to destroy the economy and however lives it takes with it to win an election
I realize that's what breightbart is telling you, but they are lying.

Again.

You've consistently proven you want to destroy the economy because we're five months into this, and all you want to do is imprison Americans in our homes. And all just to win an election. It's sick, Creeptus

Five months into this and YOUR PRESIDENT has done nothing to end the pandemic and re-open the country. He's just letting the virus rage on.

Other first world countries have squash the virus, reduced their cases, and deaths, and are successfully re-opening on a gradual basis. The moment new cases dipped slightly, Trump ordered everyone to re-open, and God help you, they did, with disastrous results.

The contraction in the US economy in the first quarter was 5%. The rest of the first world averaged around 2.5 percent - half that of the USA. We had 3% GDP growth in May when we started re-opening. Figures for June, and the second quarter aren't available, but unlike the USA, Canada hasn't had to backtrack on our re-opening, or shut down anywhere, to this point. Toronto, and Peel region - a suburb of Toronto, are still in stage 2 and this is the most populous region of the Province, but the rest of the Province is in Stage 3.

You're still just babbling Democrat party rhetoric. It's dull as shit. Well, except that every time you talk Nancy Pelosi's lips move. That part is pretty funny
Fauci says serious threats against him and his family Is that babble too ? Is he a liar? Couldn't be republican thugs ?

Faucci is a liar. For example how he said wearing masks was dangerous if you're not a medical professional. Then he said it's everyone's job to wear a mask. That wasn't just being wrong, that was lying.

And since Faucci has taken both sides of the issue, you obviously just made up who you think threatened him, you have no idea

What can you expect from a swamp thing that has been entrenched for 36 freaking years. Most people aren't aware of it, but Fauci has been beat up by CDC IGs several times for mismanagement.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Because you file a more honest return and don't lie to the Banks about your worth and income to get loans.

People like Donald Trump get audited all the time. It's a constant thing with them. If anybody is encouraged to cheat on their taxes, it would be people like me that the IRS doesn't even bother with, and I have a lot of deductions every single year.
Remember his excuse for not showing his taxes?? He was getting audited What a load of fine trump bullshit He still could have showed them

What were you looking for in Trump's taxes that would have made you vote for him?
I wasn't looking for anything I'm a New Yorker and know him to be a cheating lying swine Every President since I believe Nixon ,showed their taxes Need to prove they weren't doing anything illegal Trump couldn't show his and you guys can't figure out why?? I'd guess because he might end up in jail instead of the WH

If the IRS can't catch him doing anything illegal, what makes you think that you can find what they didn't?

We know why President Trump didn't show his taxes. The only reason you want him to release his returns is so you can find something to bash him on like being cheap to charity or paying a low percentage compared to other Americans. It has nothing to do with you thinking you can find out if he's cheating or not.

The IRS isn't looking for things that are "illegal". They look at whether or not the figures are accurate and you declared ALL of your income, and your deductions are proper. They don't look at who you're borrowing money from or where you income came from. Al Capone was convicted of tax evasion - failure to disclose his bootlegging income. He wasn't convicted of being a bootlegger or a murder, or any other of the crimes he committed.

Trump tax returns will likely reveal that he's not a billionaire, or even close to it. Former Deutches Banke employees who worked on his account, have said he's worth $300 million, at best, which is the amount Fred left him, and which is still held in a family trust with his siblings. Trump has tried to get his siblings to sell Fred's properties and they have steadfastly refused. Those properties are the only business investments that have kept Trump solvent all these years.

American banks stopped lending to Trump after his 4th bankruptcy, and they still won't give him any money. Trump initially promised that his company wouldn't buy or build outside the USA during his Presidency, but he ran into a brick wall with US bankers who still refuse to lend to him. Given that he's presided over 3 more international bankrupcies since the first 4, their wisdom in avoiding his scams has been wise.

So who does Trump owe money to. A contractor who worked on Trump Tower in Toronto said that the Trump Corporation called the shots, but the Saudi's signed the checks. Is that why Trump is offering the Saudi's nuclear technology? Because he owes them massive amounts of money?

Who Trump owes money to is of no import to the IRS, but it sure as hell is important to the American people. THAT's why Americans need to see Trump's taxes.

Trump tax returns will likely reveal that he's not a billionaire, or even close to it.

Which line on his return shows his net worth?

His audited statement of assets, liabilities, and net worth, that supports his statement of income.

You think assets, liabilities and net worth "statements" are attached to his tax return? LOL!

In order to prove his income - yes. This tells me that YOU don't know anyone, who makes enough money to have an audited financial statement attached to their tax return. Audited financials are income statements for millionaires/billionaires with privately held corporations. Unlike you or I, these guys and gals don't have T4 slips, or their American equivalents, to attach to their returns to prove income.

In order to prove his income - yes.

You think he has to show his assets and liabilities on his tax return? LOL!

Feel free to post the form where those are listed.

Do you have bets with your friends on how gullible you think Americans are? Your post is one lie after another.

First off, yes, the IRS does look at where your income came from. I have to state (and provide evidence) of where all my money came from that I earned. Yes, they do look at bank loans because interest on business bank loans are tax deductible. The banks even send you statements for tax purposes.

Fred did not leave Donald 300 million. Need the factcheck link, just ask, I have it right here in my folder. Where is this evidence that banks (until this day) will not lend Donald Trump any money? Please post a reliable site for this phony claim. Oh, and your other claim, 4 more international bankruptcies? This is a first I ever heard of that one. So again, backup your claim there.

If Trump only had 300 million, can you explain how he lost a billion dollars of personal worth since he announced his candidacy for the presidency?

• Love
Pot heads bake.
It's the acid freaks that fry.
Yeah, you're a Democrat, you don't support politicians who have a different standard for their own kids. No limousine liberals in the Democrat party. No private schools for Democrat politicians. No Democrats use political leverage to get into schools like Stanford or the Ivy Leagues. No siree, you have principles.

Even Democrats laugh when they see yo coming you're so gullible. You'll believe anything
And you believe trumps daddy didn't buy him in and out of college and bail him out many times , and yes it's good to be rich for both sides But people like Trump abuse people and the law , and as I've said before Trump wouldn't pi$$ on you if you were on fire

You're stoned again. We never discussed that
Not in 30 years stoned ,,,,,,But I did make a mistake Trump WOULD pi$$ on you if you were on fire See? I can correct myself

Booze, drugs, whatever. But you're tripping and imagining things
It's almost time for my closing bell drink

I just booked my first fitness swim of the summer. I was so looking forward to starting swimming on June 15th. Better late than never.

I would celebrate at 4:20 except I have nothing but twigs and seeds. There’s a dispensary opening in town, but the sign on the window says “opening soon”. Define “soon”!

Our stores, what you call dispensaries, stayed open through the shutdown. At least the medical ones did.

The stores are all open here. In fact I went to one of them yesterday.

If the border was open I would invite you to come on down. LOL.

So now we know what's wrong with both of you, fried brains. Figures.

Sounds like experience speaking, I wouldn't know on either.

This pos has made a joke out of our laws and morons here jump up and down with joy Yeah ,you know who I'm talking about Tex
ANd assholes like you celebrate Cuomo killing the elderly. You’re the joke here moron,
I'd celebrate if it was you and a few of your pals here
Wishing death on posters. Yeah, go fuck yourself asshole.
And soon You're an asshole and one reason America could never be great again with scum like you here
I should report you. But watching you melt down is so enjoyable. Again, change your diaper baby. America is great despite scumbags like you. Fuck off.
Great lantern ?? Just how great are we with this hated world wide POS in charge ?... and I really don't wish death upon you ,just lots of pain
We're better than we've been in a long time. Hated worldwide? Boo hoo other nations can't mooch off us anymore. Tough shit. You want me in pain? Come try it bitch. I'll laugh at you.
How good are we having it now ?? Soon ALL nations will supercede us Trump has turned this nation into something most people laugh at And you'll get plenty of pain if your ah gets 4 more My days of fighting are over I took some and gave more

We have the choice of two people who will lead this country out of this, hopefully. We have Dementia Joe, and we have Donald Trump who proved to handle the economy very well. Donald achieved quit a bit in his 3.5 years as President. Creepy Joe accomplished nothing in his over 40 years of service as Senator and VP. That is of course unless you consider making family members rich while VP an accomplishment.

At some point, this virus will be behind us. Then it's up to whoever the President is to reconstruct the economy. If and when that day comes, we better have the best person to do that job in the White House.
so you want the one who led us into this mess with his utter disregard of the virus for months ,,who gave away money to the 1% like it was gum balls to lead us out?? LOL you give that pos 4 more years and you'll see what a bottom looks like...Meanwhile that crook will be making money hand over fist

Yeah, that's Trump's goal, making money hand over fist. Donald Trump lost over a billions dollars of personal net worth since he announced his candidacy for the President of the United States. That's not somebody in it for the money. In fact, President Trump is probably the first President to step down into the White House instead of stepping up. Every presidential paycheck was donated to some charitable cause. He didn't collect a dime from them.

President Trump acted on the advice from his experts like Fauci, Brix and the CDC. He took action when they stated action was needed, and didn't take action when they didn't think this would be a problem.
Donated and will take a generous deduction At least he's not stealing from his own charity AGAIN And losing billions LOL Making $$$ hand over fist Even went to the British Ambassador to try and get the British open moved to his golf course The emolument clause means nothing to that cheating POS

You don't know shit about deductions. That's obvious in your statement. If you knew anything about them, you'd understand deductions don't amount to that much. Where is this proof that Trump asked the British anything? Trump denies that ever happened. It's more fake news that is spoon fed to you by the NYT or some other leftist lying media.
When trump takes deductions they mean a lot He understates or over states depending on the situation In short the man is a fn crook

Why would deductions for Trump mean anything different than my deductions? Deductions are deductions no matter who takes them.

Once again, you are changing the subject. Furthermore you are pretending to know what Trump's taxes are, that he cheats on them, and that he even took a deduction when he donated his paycheck. You don't know any of these things. You are making them up as you go along.
There are known knowns Ray and one of them is trump is a dishonest prick Always was always will be A leopard doesn't change it's spots

They are not "known knowns" they are symptoms of TDS. In other words, you're lying about each and every one because you don't know what's on Trump's tax returns no more than I do or anybody else.

This pos has made a joke out of our laws and morons here jump up and down with joy Yeah ,you know who I'm talking about Tex
ANd assholes like you celebrate Cuomo killing the elderly. You’re the joke here moron,
And soon You're an asshole and one reason America could never be great again with scum like you here
I should report you. But watching you melt down is so enjoyable. Again, change your diaper baby. America is great despite scumbags like you. Fuck off.
Great lantern ?? Just how great are we with this hated world wide POS in charge ?... and I really don't wish death upon you ,just lots of pain
We're better than we've been in a long time. Hated worldwide? Boo hoo other nations can't mooch off us anymore. Tough shit. You want me in pain? Come try it bitch. I'll laugh at you.
How good are we having it now ?? Soon ALL nations will supercede us Trump has turned this nation into something most people laugh at And you'll get plenty of pain if your ah gets 4 more My days of fighting are over I took some and gave more

We have the choice of two people who will lead this country out of this, hopefully. We have Dementia Joe, and we have Donald Trump who proved to handle the economy very well. Donald achieved quit a bit in his 3.5 years as President. Creepy Joe accomplished nothing in his over 40 years of service as Senator and VP. That is of course unless you consider making family members rich while VP an accomplishment.

At some point, this virus will be behind us. Then it's up to whoever the President is to reconstruct the economy. If and when that day comes, we better have the best person to do that job in the White House.
so you want the one who led us into this mess with his utter disregard of the virus for months ,,who gave away money to the 1% like it was gum balls to lead us out?? LOL you give that pos 4 more years and you'll see what a bottom looks like...Meanwhile that crook will be making money hand over fist

Yeah, that's Trump's goal, making money hand over fist. Donald Trump lost over a billions dollars of personal net worth since he announced his candidacy for the President of the United States. That's not somebody in it for the money. In fact, President Trump is probably the first President to step down into the White House instead of stepping up. Every presidential paycheck was donated to some charitable cause. He didn't collect a dime from them.

President Trump acted on the advice from his experts like Fauci, Brix and the CDC. He took action when they stated action was needed, and didn't take action when they didn't think this would be a problem.
Donated and will take a generous deduction At least he's not stealing from his own charity AGAIN And losing billions LOL Making $$$ hand over fist Even went to the British Ambassador to try and get the British open moved to his golf course The emolument clause means nothing to that cheating POS
Damn you're one stupid little piece of shit. Golf tournaments are private companies, the emoluments clause wouldn't apply. Do you think the US Open is owned and operated by the US government? Are you really this stupid?

The emoluments clause most definitely applies. He asked the BRITISH GOVERNMENT for a favour which would provide his private company with millions of dollars in revenue and millions more in free advertizing for his money losing resort. While the government may not be running the tournament, I'm willing to bet that if Boris Johnson asked them to move it, they would.

That's a lie, the British government doesn't own or run the tournament. Since I don't believe a damn thing in the NYT report it's all moot. They've had to retract dozens of stories, this one is probably no different. But let's assume the lying NYT got it right, what's wrong with an American president promoting an American company? It's not illegal.

Need to prove they weren't doing anything illegal Trump couldn't show his and you guys can't figure out why??

What crimes would you be able to detect from his tax returns?
Borrowing money from banks giving false info on his tax returns Going bankrupt avoiding paying millions in debts while actually having multi millions etc etc

I guess you don't understand the difference between filling personal bankruptcy (which Trump has never done) and filling business bankruptcies.

GREAT informative post that will WHIZ over the heads of republican dolts who kiss his boots ...I'm being kind

Yeah, applaud a foreigner that has no idea what is shown in an American income tax return. You really are a fucking idiot.

• Thanks

Damn you're one stupid little piece of shit. Golf tournaments are private companies, the emoluments clause wouldn't apply. Do you think the US Open is owned and operated by the US government? Are you really this stupid?

Your pos ,stupid is trying to enrich himself Nothing new

Funny how easily you pivoted from your emoluments argument, but I bet you'll throw it out there again when you think no one will notice.

What pivot ?The man has gone against everything we hold dear Our laws...You really think he hasn't broken the emolument part of the law? You really think folks from foreign lands aren't using his hotels to gain entrance into his ability to enrich them?

There's nothing wrong about people form foreign lands staying in his hotels, he keeps no profits if foreign officials do. You're just an ignorant speck on the ass of a fly.

Toddster ,Ray Don't know where you folks are from in our great country America ,but I'm from Bklyn NY and was educated at a very early age to smell BULLSHIT when I smelled it Trump is pure 100% bullshit

I'm from Chicago.
I saw that Obama was an empty suit, even before he ran for the Senate.
Chi town Figures

Yup, surrounded by corrupt Dems from a very young age.
I was a staunch republican all my life until 2000

Funny how easily you pivoted from your emoluments argument, but I bet you'll throw it out there again when you think no one will notice.

What pivot ?The man has gone against everything we hold dear Our laws...You really think he hasn't broken the emolument part of the law? You really think folks from foreign lands aren't using his hotels to gain entrance into his ability to enrich them?

There's nothing wrong about people form foreign lands staying in his hotels, he keeps no profits if foreign officials do. You're just an ignorant speck on the ass of a fly.

Yeah his son does And where do you think it winds up??

Toddster ,Ray Don't know where you folks are from in our great country America ,but I'm from Bklyn NY and was educated at a very early age to smell BULLSHIT when I smelled it Trump is pure 100% bullshit

I'm from Chicago.
I saw that Obama was an empty suit, even before he ran for the Senate.
Chi town Figures

Yup, surrounded by corrupt Dems from a very young age.
I was a staunch republican all my life until 2000

Sorry to hear about your brain injury.

Here's a KNOWN KNOWN NO Republican in NINETY-SIX years has won the presidency without the state of Florida,,,How y'all doing there??? LOL

His son does what?

His son does what?

His son is in charge of Trumps holdings

Forum List

Back