🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

I wasn't looking for anything I'm a New Yorker and know him to be a cheating lying swine Every President since I believe Nixon ,showed their taxes Need to prove they weren't doing anything illegal Trump couldn't show his and you guys can't figure out why?? I'd guess because he might end up in jail instead of the WH

If the IRS can't catch him doing anything illegal, what makes you think that you can find what they didn't?

We know why President Trump didn't show his taxes. The only reason you want him to release his returns is so you can find something to bash him on like being cheap to charity or paying a low percentage compared to other Americans. It has nothing to do with you thinking you can find out if he's cheating or not.

The IRS isn't looking for things that are "illegal". They look at whether or not the figures are accurate and you declared ALL of your income, and your deductions are proper. They don't look at who you're borrowing money from or where you income came from. Al Capone was convicted of tax evasion - failure to disclose his bootlegging income. He wasn't convicted of being a bootlegger or a murder, or any other of the crimes he committed.

Trump tax returns will likely reveal that he's not a billionaire, or even close to it. Former Deutches Banke employees who worked on his account, have said he's worth $300 million, at best, which is the amount Fred left him, and which is still held in a family trust with his siblings. Trump has tried to get his siblings to sell Fred's properties and they have steadfastly refused. Those properties are the only business investments that have kept Trump solvent all these years.

American banks stopped lending to Trump after his 4th bankruptcy, and they still won't give him any money. Trump initially promised that his company wouldn't buy or build outside the USA during his Presidency, but he ran into a brick wall with US bankers who still refuse to lend to him. Given that he's presided over 3 more international bankrupcies since the first 4, their wisdom in avoiding his scams has been wise.

So who does Trump owe money to. A contractor who worked on Trump Tower in Toronto said that the Trump Corporation called the shots, but the Saudi's signed the checks. Is that why Trump is offering the Saudi's nuclear technology? Because he owes them massive amounts of money?

Who Trump owes money to is of no import to the IRS, but it sure as hell is important to the American people. THAT's why Americans need to see Trump's taxes.

Trump tax returns will likely reveal that he's not a billionaire, or even close to it.

Which line on his return shows his net worth?

Ironically, that is the issue with his showing his taxes. They will make up a bunch of shit that isn't in there like his "net worth" and endlessly lie about it like they do everything else.

I personally don't give a shit about his or any other politicians taxes. That isn't why I elect them. I only care about their policies, not politicizing their personal life.

eddiew at least admitted how completely disingenuous he on on this that he doesn't care about what's in them except what he can attack Trump for

Because you file a more honest return and don't lie to the Banks about your worth and income to get loans.

People like Donald Trump get audited all the time. It's a constant thing with them. If anybody is encouraged to cheat on their taxes, it would be people like me that the IRS doesn't even bother with, and I have a lot of deductions every single year.
Remember his excuse for not showing his taxes?? He was getting audited What a load of fine trump bullshit He still could have showed them

What were you looking for in Trump's taxes that would have made you vote for him?
I wasn't looking for anything I'm a New Yorker and know him to be a cheating lying swine Every President since I believe Nixon ,showed their taxes Need to prove they weren't doing anything illegal Trump couldn't show his and you guys can't figure out why?? I'd guess because he might end up in jail instead of the WH

If the IRS can't catch him doing anything illegal, what makes you think that you can find what they didn't?

We know why President Trump didn't show his taxes. The only reason you want him to release his returns is so you can find something to bash him on like being cheap to charity or paying a low percentage compared to other Americans. It has nothing to do with you thinking you can find out if he's cheating or not.

The IRS isn't looking for things that are "illegal". They look at whether or not the figures are accurate and you declared ALL of your income, and your deductions are proper. They don't look at who you're borrowing money from or where you income came from. Al Capone was convicted of tax evasion - failure to disclose his bootlegging income. He wasn't convicted of being a bootlegger or a murder, or any other of the crimes he committed.

Trump tax returns will likely reveal that he's not a billionaire, or even close to it. Former Deutches Banke employees who worked on his account, have said he's worth $300 million, at best, which is the amount Fred left him, and which is still held in a family trust with his siblings. Trump has tried to get his siblings to sell Fred's properties and they have steadfastly refused. Those properties are the only business investments that have kept Trump solvent all these years.

American banks stopped lending to Trump after his 4th bankruptcy, and they still won't give him any money. Trump initially promised that his company wouldn't buy or build outside the USA during his Presidency, but he ran into a brick wall with US bankers who still refuse to lend to him. Given that he's presided over 3 more international bankrupcies since the first 4, their wisdom in avoiding his scams has been wise.

So who does Trump owe money to. A contractor who worked on Trump Tower in Toronto said that the Trump Corporation called the shots, but the Saudi's signed the checks. Is that why Trump is offering the Saudi's nuclear technology? Because he owes them massive amounts of money?

Who Trump owes money to is of no import to the IRS, but it sure as hell is important to the American people. THAT's why Americans need to see Trump's taxes.
GREAT informative post that will WHIZ over the heads of republican dolts who kiss his boots ...I'm being kind

You were posting how rich you are, and you just admitted that you don't know that your net worth isn't on your tax form.

LOL. The shallow liars just give yourself up so quickly

Because you file a more honest return and don't lie to the Banks about your worth and income to get loans.

People like Donald Trump get audited all the time. It's a constant thing with them. If anybody is encouraged to cheat on their taxes, it would be people like me that the IRS doesn't even bother with, and I have a lot of deductions every single year.
Remember his excuse for not showing his taxes?? He was getting audited What a load of fine trump bullshit He still could have showed them

What were you looking for in Trump's taxes that would have made you vote for him?

Trump tax returns will likely reveal that he's not a billionaire, or even close to it.

His audited statement of assets, liabilities, and net worth, that supports his statement of income.

You think assets, liabilities and net worth "statements" are attached to his tax return? LOL!

In order to prove his income - yes. This tells me that YOU don't know anyone, who makes enough money to have an audited financial statement attached to their tax return. Audited financials are income statements for millionaires/billionaires with privately held corporations. Unlike you or I, these guys and gals don't have T4 slips, or their American equivalents, to attach to their returns to prove income.

That's not correct. Business owners get some sort of statement from our privately held corporations that summarize gains and losses for the year. That is an input into our personal financial statement. My accountant gives me K-1 forms for each of my corporations.

Also, business INCOME STATEMENTS don't include the value of the company either. Assets are only listed in the balance sheet, not the income statement. And they are book value, not marked to market.

No, this still doesn't tell you his net worth. Fail

Do you have bets with your friends on how gullible you think Americans are? Your post is one lie after another.

First off, yes, the IRS does look at where your income came from. I have to state (and provide evidence) of where all my money came from that I earned. Yes, they do look at bank loans because interest on business bank loans are tax deductible. The banks even send you statements for tax purposes.

Fred did not leave Donald 300 million. Need the factcheck link, just ask, I have it right here in my folder. Where is this evidence that banks (until this day) will not lend Donald Trump any money? Please post a reliable site for this phony claim. Oh, and your other claim, 4 more international bankruptcies? This is a first I ever heard of that one. So again, backup your claim there.

If Trump only had 300 million, can you explain how he lost a billion dollars of personal worth since he announced his candidacy for the presidency?

Check and mate!

Who said??
Where are the "conservatives" when we need them, striking out at the unauthorized use of big government power...?

Whimpering in a corner, all afraid of BunkerBoy.

It's all about politics. BB is their fascist, so whatever he does is okay. States' rights become BS. If it's a Dem doing it, they're all over it.

GREAT informative post that will WHIZ over the heads of republican dolts who kiss his boots ...I'm being kind

Yeah, applaud a foreigner that has no idea what is shown in an American income tax return. You really are a fucking idiot.

Canadian corporations report book value of their assets, not the market value as well.

Also, the value of the assets owned by your corporation doesn't tell you what the corporation is worth.

Mrs. Mao doesn't know shit about Canadian business either. What can we expect from people who's heads split in half when they talk?

Do you have bets with your friends on how gullible you think Americans are? Your post is one lie after another.

First off, yes, the IRS does look at where your income came from. I have to state (and provide evidence) of where all my money came from that I earned. Yes, they do look at bank loans because interest on business bank loans are tax deductible. The banks even send you statements for tax purposes.

Fred did not leave Donald 300 million. Need the factcheck link, just ask, I have it right here in my folder. Where is this evidence that banks (until this day) will not lend Donald Trump any money? Please post a reliable site for this phony claim. Oh, and your other claim, 4 more international bankruptcies? This is a first I ever heard of that one. So again, backup your claim there.

If Trump only had 300 million, can you explain how he lost a billion dollars of personal worth since he announced his candidacy for the presidency?

He gets it back by making sure that his Resources are used by the Government. Just one of his "Golfing" trip brings in north of 360K profit for Rump Industries. Care to count the number of times he's used his own resources and bill the US Government? His Company has made millions.

Accusation = guilt to a leftist

Booze, drugs, whatever. But you're tripping and imagining things
It's almost time for my closing bell drink

I just booked my first fitness swim of the summer. I was so looking forward to starting swimming on June 15th. Better late than never.

I would celebrate at 4:20 except I have nothing but twigs and seeds. There’s a dispensary opening in town, but the sign on the window says “opening soon”. Define “soon”!

Our stores, what you call dispensaries, stayed open through the shutdown. At least the medical ones did.

The stores are all open here. In fact I went to one of them yesterday.

If the border was open I would invite you to come on down. LOL.

So now we know what's wrong with both of you, fried brains. Figures.

Those of us who smoke, are in much better company than you are:

1. Barack Obama. “When I was a kid, I inhaled frequently.”
  2. Jay-Z. “That record was, like, a process. ...
  3. Bill Maher. “I have never made a secret of the fact that I have tried marijuana. ...
  4. Bill Gates. ...
  5. George Clooney. ...
  6. Lady Gaga. ...
  7. Steve Jobs. ...
  8. Carl Sagan
  9. George Washington
  10. Bob Marley
  11. Willie Nelson
  12. Abraham Lincoln
  13. Michael Phelps
  14. David Letterman
  15. Morgan Freeman
  16. Martha Stewart
  17. Hugh Hefner
  18. Miley Cyrus
  19. Rihanna
  20. Snoop Dogg
  21. Hunter S. Thompson
  22. Alexander Dumas - French writer
  23. Herodotus - Greek historian
  24. Stephen King
  25. Jimi Hendrix
  26. Jerry Garcia
  27. Janis Joplin
  28. Cheech
  29. & Chong
  30. Lil Wayne
  31. Kristen Stewart
  32. Johnny Depp
  33. Kirsten Dunst
  34. Brad Pitt
  35. Jennifer Aniston
  36. Woody Harrelson
  37. Shakespeare - Researchers found clay pipes with traces of cannabis in the garden of Shakespeare’s home in Stratford-on-Avon, which have been dated to the 17th century, contemporary with Shakespeare himself.
  38. Arnold Schwarzenegger
  39. Bob Dylan
  40. Madonna
Those who smoke pot are some of the greatest and most productive geniuses of our time, and throughout history. Dana and I are in good company.

Wow, you like leftists. Who saw that coming? Or really, who didn't?

They have? Then why don't you list them with evidence. We'll go through them one by one.

Oh, give it a break. It's already been listed in here. Your trolling is noted, Rumpster.

Daryl makes blind accusations, then runs away like a little bitch when called out for them. Who didn't see that one coming?

Oh, give it a break. It's already been listed in here. Your trolling is noted, Rumpster.

So in other words. you are making it all up. Like I really have time to go through each and every topic to find this "supposed" list of yours. Trust me, if the commies in the House thought that Trump did one thing out of line between government and his businesses, they would have been on him in a heartbeat.

I've seen several leftist news stories on it and the accusations were extremely lame. It's like OMG, Trump owns Morton stock and he uses SALT at dinner. Hang him!

According to the left, that really is the standard for Trump. Any connection no matter how trivial is impeachable

Pot heads bake.
It's the acid freaks that fry.
Yeah, you're a Democrat, you don't support politicians who have a different standard for their own kids. No limousine liberals in the Democrat party. No private schools for Democrat politicians. No Democrats use political leverage to get into schools like Stanford or the Ivy Leagues. No siree, you have principles.

Even Democrats laugh when they see yo coming you're so gullible. You'll believe anything
And you believe trumps daddy didn't buy him in and out of college and bail him out many times , and yes it's good to be rich for both sides But people like Trump abuse people and the law , and as I've said before Trump wouldn't pi$$ on you if you were on fire

You're stoned again. We never discussed that
Not in 30 years stoned ,,,,,,But I did make a mistake Trump WOULD pi$$ on you if you were on fire See? I can correct myself

Booze, drugs, whatever. But you're tripping and imagining things
It's almost time for my closing bell drink

I just booked my first fitness swim of the summer. I was so looking forward to starting swimming on June 15th. Better late than never.

I would celebrate at 4:20 except I have nothing but twigs and seeds. There’s a dispensary opening in town, but the sign on the window says “opening soon”. Define “soon”!

Our stores, what you call dispensaries, stayed open through the shutdown. At least the medical ones did.

The stores are all open here. In fact I went to one of them yesterday.

If the border was open I would invite you to come on down. LOL.

So now we know what's wrong with both of you, fried brains. Figures.

Sounds like experience speaking, I wouldn't know on either.

Conservatives are all so tight they squeak when they walk.

It's called being law abiding.

I can hear it from here.

<Squeak.... Squeak>

That's your altered state you're hearing. I've heard you junkies tend to have hallucinations. Ever thought that might explain your ignorant political views? You do know they have professional help for people like you, right?

Getting so tight you're going supersonic.

You and your friends just poke each other and giggle like school girls, don't you?

You were posting how rich you are, and you just admitted that you don't know that your net worth isn't on your tax form.

LOL. The shallow liars just give yourself up so quickly
You know, if you couldn't post bullshit you couldn't post anything

His audited statement of assets, liabilities, and net worth, that supports his statement of income.

You think assets, liabilities and net worth "statements" are attached to his tax return? LOL!

In order to prove his income - yes. This tells me that YOU don't know anyone, who makes enough money to have an audited financial statement attached to their tax return. Audited financials are income statements for millionaires/billionaires with privately held corporations. Unlike you or I, these guys and gals don't have T4 slips, or their American equivalents, to attach to their returns to prove income.

That's not correct. Business owners get some sort of statement from our privately held corporations that summarize gains and losses for the year. That is an input into our personal financial statement. My accountant gives me K-1 forms for each of my corporations.

Also, business INCOME STATEMENTS don't include the value of the company either. Assets are only listed in the balance sheet, not the income statement. And they are book value, not marked to market.

No, this still doesn't tell you his net worth. Fail

". . . . some sort of statement"????? Well that speaks volumes about your knowledge of business doesn't it. How many corporations do you own? You know the words, but not what they are or what they mean.

As a business owner, you would have received a full Financial Statement - Income and expenses, which would income from all sources, including sales, disposal of fixed assets, and income from subsidiary corporations. Expenses would also include current obligations under long term liabilities; A statement assets, liabilities, and equity; Notes to the Financial statements which would provide details on long term liabilities, and includes the effect of any transactions outside of the "normal course of business", along with an explanation of the terms of the accountant's engagement - audited or unaudited, and his certification of the accuracy of the information.

"... book value, not marked to market"??? I think you mean "book value, not fair market value".

You can't even fake it well.

So in other words. you are making it all up. Like I really have time to go through each and every topic to find this "supposed" list of yours. Trust me, if the commies in the House thought that Trump did one thing out of line between government and his businesses, they would have been on him in a heartbeat.

I've seen several leftist news stories on it and the accusations were extremely lame. It's like OMG, Trump owns Morton stock and he uses SALT at dinner. Hang him!

According to the left, that really is the standard for Trump. Any connection no matter how trivial is impeachable

What they don't realize is they are being played for saps. These magazines and news sites make their money by attracting readers and viewers. If there is nothing worth reading, they lose readers which means they lose money. It doesn't matter if the story is true or not, if it gets people there, that's what they need to do.

The past couple of years, news organizations want you to sign up or pay a fee for a subscription to their internet sites. Mind you it's mostly the leftist sites that do it. They are losing readers and viewers all the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

What they don't realize is they are being played for saps. These magazines and news sites make their money by attracting readers and viewers. If there is nothing worth reading, they lose readers which means they lose money. It doesn't matter if the story is true or not, if it gets people there, that's what they need to do.

The past couple of years, news organizations want you to sign up or pay a fee for a subscription to their internet sites. Mind you it's mostly the leftist sites that do it. They are losing readers and viewers all the time.

Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for"? I pay for quality reporting, fact checking, and information I know is accurate and verified. Real journalism costs money. The free shit you get from sources like Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit is worth exactly what you paid for it - nothing. Lies, distortions and outright fake new. Failed fact checks and questionable sources.

". . . . some sort of statement"????? Well that speaks volumes about your knowledge of business doesn't it. How many corporations do you own? You know the words, but not what they are or what they mean

Which is why in my case I clarified, "My accountant gives me K-1 forms for each of my corporations."

Your knowledge of this is so low you didn't recognize the answer when I told you. There are other ways to report corporate income besides a K-1. I wasn't going to list them all.

As a business owner, you would have received a full Financial Statement - Income and expenses, which would income from all sources, including sales, disposal of fixed assets, and income from subsidiary corporations. Expenses would also include current obligations under long term liabilities; A statement assets, liabilities, and equity; Notes to the Financial statements which would provide details on long term liabilities, and includes the effect of any transactions outside of the "normal course of business", along with an explanation of the terms of the accountant's engagement - audited or unaudited, and his certification of the accuracy of the information

No shit. That isn't what I contradicted. I said all those financial records are not in Trump's personal tax form, as you wrongly claimed. Of course I get corporate returns. I'll explain again since you wiffed on it the first time.

1) My CPA does my corporate tax forms. He sends those to me.

2) In my case, my CPA sends me a K-1 to report the taxes I need to pay on my personal income taxes. I don't file my complete corporate taxes WITH my personal taxes as you thought I do and you were wrong. I only file the K-1.

To answer your question, I've owned five corporations. Not all at the same time.

And again, your assets are not income, they are in your balance sheet. And they are only the book value of the assets

"... book value, not marked to market"??? I think you mean "book value, not fair market value".

You can't even fake it well.

Other way around.

Marking an asset to market is the process of assigning a fair market value to an asset. Those terms are synonymous. You proved again YOU can't fake it well.

My God, woman. You're so stupid. If you GOOGLED it before writing that crap, you'd know what you were about to say was inane.

" Mark to market (MTM) is a method of measuring the fair value of accounts that can fluctuate over time, such as assets and liabilities "

What a dumb ass. You were too stupid and lazy to Google it before being wrong

Have you ever heard the expression "You get what you pay for"? I pay for quality reporting, fact checking, and information I know is accurate and verified. Real journalism costs money. The free shit you get from sources like Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit is worth exactly what you paid for it - nothing. Lies, distortions and outright fake new. Failed fact checks and questionable sources.

I like news that brings in both sides, like Fox. You "pay" to hear only one side of every story, the side you already agree with. It's pretty pathetic. You just pick out the stories that tell you what you already want to think.

You sure are obsessed with Brietbart news. I didn't even know they were still online since Andrew died and their major contributors left. I guess you're keeping them in business

I like news that brings in both sides, like Fox. You "pay" to hear only one side of every story, the side you already agree with. It's pretty pathetic. You just pick out the stories that tell you what you already want to think.

You sure are obsessed with Brietbart news. I didn't even know they were still online since Andrew died and their major contributors left. I guess you're keeping them in business
FOX has been designated for years as entertainment , NOT news When you have a Trump kiss ass like the ah Hanitty how can you call it a news station?

And you do get what you pay for. You pay for articles that side with your beliefs. Sites that don't charge make their money on viewership. If a lot of people are reading, then a lot of people see those ads.

Pay sites also disable you from posting any evidence of your claims. You can believe them if you'd like, but without being able to post them, you have no argument. Sure, you can post an article from the New York Slimes, but if I can't read it, it's pretty much worthless in forums like this one.

• Love
Reactions: kaz

FOX has been designated for years as entertainment , NOT news When you have a Trump kiss ass like the ah Hanitty how can you call it a news station?
Now MSNBC is a DEM station ..with all dem broadcasters difference is they don't lie to your face

Forum List

Back