Another "shining" example of Democrats in charge

Nope. Living with a woman who had spent thousands of dollars to help with the neuropathy that`s been very troubling and painful for 15 years. It`s the only thing that`s helped her and seeing is believing. Eyewitness testimony, it`s called. Are you going to tell me that it`s a gateway drug to heroin?
Yes.

Meaning that the OP is lying to us?

Meaning the OP saw the meme on one of their sites and posted it without actually looking into it.

Though, they either lied about the Dem part or they are fucking ignorant of the state of Kansas

Why is this story not newsworthy???
Because totally contrived, quickly fixed. The real question is whether the hospital worker will face discipline over breach of HIPPA laws and regulations.

Do you have a link to the full story?
I did yesterday. Will try to hunt up again for ya, after catching up, but truly a nothing burger, quickly rectified.

Do you have a link to the full story?
Here is one, but there are many out there on the Greg Betz short lived incident at the Hays Medical Center in Hays, Kansas.

An initial report of the police interaction with the cancer patient as a “Christmastime hospital-room raid” was inaccurate, Scheibler said. “It’s not a raid.”

Scheibler said he had reviewed an audio recording of the two officers’ interaction with the patient in the hospital room, which he said lasted “less than eight minutes” and in which officers were “polite, courteous, respectful” to the frustrated patient, while issuing him a citation for a drug violation with a court date of 26 January.

The police officer who issued the drug citation to the cancer patient had second thoughts, the police chief said, and, that same day, after a discussion with a supervisor, emailed the city prosecutor, recommending that he dismiss the charge.

“At the end of the day, they showed compassion and empathy, and that’s what they want from law enforcement,” Scheibler said. “They made the decision to write the ticket and made the recommendation to dismiss it on their own. It wasn’t anything that happened in the news.”

Because of the Christmas holiday, the city prosecutor had not seen the email about dismissing the charge until after the police interaction with the cancer patient had already become a viral news story, the police chief said. He said he personally let the patient know on 27 December that the police department was not pursuing the citation and that he would not have to appear in court.

Agreed, but only to a point. Was this guy Public Enemy #!?

If you read the link to the story about this and not just go by the meme in the OP you will see the OP vastly overstated what took place.

The police responded due to a call from the medical staff at the hospital.

Not an outlier. Once you get exposed to it you then see the real medical benefits.

It works miracles on people with Parkinsons for example.
Bullshit. It’s all a ruse to attempt mainstreaming the drug. For many people it is a dangerous drug. I bet your sources claiming its benefits don’t tell you that. That’s all you need to really know.

Bullshit. It’s all a ruse to attempt mainstreaming the drug. For many people it is a dangerous drug. I bet your sources claiming its benefits don’t tell you that. That’s all you need to really know.

No, it isn't. All drugs are dangerous. But willfully ignoring the very real benefits that a drug can demonstrate is foolish.

This drug does not contain the alleged benefits as claimed which is empirically demonstrated in the link I provided. This is a mainstreaming ruse just like with homosex.

Plenty of evidence that proves great efficacy if used properly.

Just like any other drug.

Forum List

Back