Another "shining" example of Democrats in charge

I got a question. Just how long have you known the summons was vacated back in December, and no charges exist, before posting this story without providing a link?

Or any added personal content per the Clean start rule and as a mod you still left it open.

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads

Or any added personal content per the Clean start rule and as a mod you still left it open.

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads
Yes, because that’s far more important that exposing Fascist behavior

Why is this story not newsworthy???

Because all the guy got was a ticket and it was dropped just a day or two after the police did this.

Also, this happened in one of the reddest counties in Kansas. The chances of a Dem being involved are pretty close to zero.

Because all the guy got was a ticket and it was dropped just a day or two after the police did this.

Also, this happened in one of the reddest counties in Kansas. The chances of a Dem being involved are pretty close to zero.
Red or blue, it’s mindless zealotry by the police

I got a question. Just how long have you known the summons was vacated back in December, and no charges exist, before posting this story without providing a link?
Do you have a link to the full story?

Medical expert now.
Nope. Living with a woman who had spent thousands of dollars to help with the neuropathy that`s been very troubling and painful for 15 years. It`s the only thing that`s helped her and seeing is believing. Eyewitness testimony, it`s called. Are you going to tell me that it`s a gateway drug to heroin?

Forum List

Back