Another "shining" example of Democrats in charge

Where I live you cannot legally use Cannabis without a doctor's prescription, and you are limited in the amount you can buy. All mind and mood-altering substances are dangerous if they are not used correctly. I don't encourage anyone to take it without knowing what the turpine blends will do and how to be careful. I don't abuse drugs at all, I'm just aware of what this particular substance is capable of doing and being for humanity if used correctly. Would you forbid hospitals use Morphine because Heroin kills if used wrongly?
There is nothing beneficial in pot that isn’t already ascertainable from other non-abused drugs. The medicinal nonsense is a ruse and it only contributes to more drug abuse.

There is nothing beneficial in pot that isn’t already ascertainable from other non-abused drugs. The medicinal nonsense is a ruse and it only contributes to more drug abuse.
1. Every drug can be abused. Cannabis can be prescribed and used under a doctor's supervision.
2. The medical benefits of pot are for real, no matter how many times you just say they're not.

I can see you really don't have a lot of knowledge about Cannabis. It is just another tool in the medical arsenal. Some people are allergic to other drugs or they're not effective for them, so why would you prevent people from discovering and using a new compound that IS effective for them?

Like I said before, would you prevent hospitals from using Morphine because people die on street heroin?

1. Every drug can be abused. Cannabis can be prescribed and used under a doctor's supervision.
2. The medical benefits of pot are for real, no matter how many times you just say they're not.

I can see you really don't have a lot of knowledge about Cannabis. It is just another tool in the medical arsenal. Some people are allergic to other drugs or they're not effective for them, so why would you prevent people from discovering and using a new compound that IS effective for them?

Like I said before, would you prevent hospitals from using Morphine because people die on street heroin?
Are people encouraging heroin use? Are people calling heroin ‘therapeutic and medicinal’? Are people trying to encourage heroin use by alleging ‘medicinal benefits’?
Your name has the ‘b’ backwards.
Get yourself an intervention.

Are people encouraging heroin use? Are people calling heroin ‘therapeutic and medicinal’? Are people trying to encourage heroin use by alleging ‘medicinal benefits’?
Your name has the ‘b’ backwards.
Get yourself an intervention.
Just to keep you informed, the only Cannabis I'm using is a rub for my arthritic fingers, and it works quite well. See, the wheels fall off your tricycle when you veer from discussion of the pros and cons of a substance into attempting to make the discussion about the other person. Now, are people encouraging the consumption of coffee and tea? Yes, they are. Are they encouraging the consumption of narcotic based pain killers to deal with intense pain? Why yes they are. Cannabis, when properly used, has medicinal benefits, and shunning the plant completely only denies us access to something that benefits a lot of people.

Forum List

Back