Another shitty chain restaurant seeks free advertising by being douchebags

LOL, who the hell do you liberals think that you are? The guy can charge whatever he thinks the market will hold and what he charges in none of your business, if you don't like the quality and price simply do not go there, see how easy that is? The guy isn't whining some are just crying the blues over a whole lot of nothing.

Excuse me?

Did I say he couldnt do or say how he liked? No. So don't put words in my mouth.

He is allowed to be as whiny as he wants, he can cut employees, slash benefits, hike prices to high heaven and send a press release every time he does it for all the hell I care.

Well that's good to know, you should call him as soon as possible and let him know how that he can run his business anyway he sees fit and that it is OK with you. ;)

Ok, I lol'd.

687323806.gif

Yes, he's whining. Does it give his costumers a 5% rebate every time his taxes are lowered? Does he put a little note on each bill every time the price of gas goes up?

My assumption from all this grandstanding by Denny's and Papa Johns, is that they are hoping the bill will be repealed if they directly pass the cost to consumers instead of doing that they normally do when costs increase.

Perhaps they should have been more outspoken, and maybe formed a collection of businesses BEFORE the election, instead of complaining to the press.

It's too late now, it's done. Obamacare is here to stay. So now, they are whining.

LOL, who the hell do you liberals think that you are? The guy can charge whatever he thinks the market will hold and what he charges in none of your business, if you don't like the quality and price simply do not go there, see how easy that is? The guy isn't whining some are just crying the blues over a whole lot of nothing.

Excuse me?

Did I say he couldnt do or say how he liked? No. So don't put words in my mouth.

He is allowed to be as whiny as he wants, he can cut employees, slash benefits, hike prices to high heaven and send a press release every time he does it for all the hell I care.

What would you have had him do? Seriously? Take the hit and just shut the hell up so you all can feel good about supporting something that is a nightmare?

Excuse me?

What would you have had him do? Seriously? Take the hit and just shut the hell up so you all can feel good about supporting something that is a nightmare?

Everyone knows the ACA will have consequences, including increased prices and cuts to employees. They chose Obama, they chose the ACA, and Id bet if you took a poll, a majority of americans would be happy to pay an extra 5% so that their server can have health insurance.

Americans wants this.

Last edited:
Excuse me?

Everyone knows the ACA will have consequences, including increased prices and cuts to employees. They chose Obama, they chose the ACA, and Id bet if you took a poll, a majority of americans would be happy to pay an extra 5% so that their server can have health insurance.

Americans wants this.

So you just want him to shut the hell up cause 'everyone knows' what the consequences are? I think you're wrong. But they will know in the future because of people like this that are speaking up.

Whatever Americans thought they wanted it before are going to be educated in why it was a bad idea. One that was veiled as being helpful to the needy, when in reality it was a huge power grab. What percentage of the economy did the government just take control over? How is that constitutional?

Why not just provide coverage to the poor who supposedly need it along with everything else they get?

Yes, he's whining. Does he give his costumers a 5% rebate every time his taxes are lowered? Does he put a little note on each bill every time the price of gas goes up?

My assumption from all this grandstanding by Denny's and Papa Johns, is that they are hoping the bill will be repealed if they directly pass the cost to consumers instead of doing that they normally do when costs increase.

Perhaps they should have been more outspoken, and maybe formed a collection of businesses BEFORE the election, instead of complaining to the press.

It's too late now, it's done. Obamacare is here to stay. So now, they are whining.

It was not whining, but all these businesses were loudly outspoken after we started finally getting the details of what Obamacare was going to require. They spelled it out quite clearly. And those who are big Obama supporters got exemptions from the policy. Unfortunately we no longer have an independent press in this country. We have a surrogate propaganda machine for the left who make sure that if they even report what critics of the Obama administration say, they make sure it is not prominently reported or is so obscured most of the people never see it and, if the do, they see it in such a way that they will blame the critic instead of the policy.

Sort of like what is happening here.

I think he's being whiny, and I think throwing his employees under the bus publicly will end up hurting his business.

I don't care if he shuts up or not, although it would be refreshing if he could do something besides whine, something a tad more productive.

Excuse me?

Americans wants this.

only the idiot Americans.....the majority don't want it....

Yes, he's whining. Does he give his costumers a 5% rebate every time his taxes are lowered? Does he put a little note on each bill every time the price of gas goes up?

It was not whining, but all these businesses were loudly outspoken after we started finally getting the details of what Obamacare was going to require. They spelled it out quite clearly. And those who are big Obama supporters got exemptions from the policy. Unfortunately we no longer have an independent press in this country. We have a surrogate propaganda machine for the left who make sure that if they even report what critics of the Obama administration say, they make sure it is not prominently reported or is so obscured most of the people never see it and, if the do, they see it in such a way that they will blame the critic instead of the policy.

Sort of like what is happening here.

Love your posts, Fox. ;)

Do they surcharge when their rent goes up or the cost of supplies increase?

Yes you idiot. During the summer all service companies add a fuel surcharge, some call it a minimum or whatever but it's a fuel surcharge when gas is 4 bucks a gallon. Others just flat out raise their prices. Nothing is fucking free.

Dennys is a service company?

I have never paid a surcharge on my Grand Slam Breakfast

Sure you have. That meal used to be $4...

I think he's being whiny, and I think throwing his employees under the bus publicly will end up hurting his business.

I don't care if he shuts up or not, although it would be refreshing if he could do something besides whine, something a tad more productive.

I'm with you. Business owners should just do what they have to do to cut corners and shut up about it. It'll all come out in the increasing unemployment numbers.

Everyone understands this. It is no different than with those of us who want the illegal aliens who pick our crops. They say this will increase the cost of my food at the supermarket. It is no different than eliminating the subsidies for farmers. They say it will increase my food costs. They say eliminating subsidies for the huge oil companies will increase my cost at the pump. I never know who THEY are, but let's do it and see how it plays out.

In this particular scenario, you have Papa John's who makes crummy tasting pizza anyway, in competition with thousands of other crummy pizza making joints, and Denny's who serves crummy tasting food in competition with thousands of other crummy tasting food servers. Papa John's and Denny's have cast their lot and CHOSEN to pass on the increase....so let's see how it pans out.

"CHOSEN"......? as opposed to taking money out of their own pockets....or going out of business....?

don't you understand the words...."cost of doing business".....?

Of course, and just as he should have a business plan to deal with rising costs, it is obvious he doesn't. It's not my fault he sucks as a businessman.

It's obvious he has a plan, pass the increase in costs along to the customer.

Business 101

Of course, and just as he should have a business plan to deal with rising costs, it is obvious he doesn't. It's not my fault he sucks as a businessman.

LOL......maybe he should go ask BO about a "business plan".....or "budget plan".........LOL

Maybe you should ask yourself this...IF this is such a crushing increase, why are his thousands of competitors not following suit?

Trust me, they ARE...

LOL......maybe he should go ask BO about a "business plan".....or "budget plan".........LOL

Maybe you should ask yourself this...IF this is such a crushing increase, why are his thousands of competitors not following suit?

if you think they won't you're crazy....or did they get an Obama subsidy or exemption.....? :eusa_shhh:

So...where are THOSE headlines? Why are Papa John's and Denny's doing this NOW?

I'm with you. Business owners should just do what they have to do to cut corners and shut up about it. It'll all come out in the increasing unemployment numbers.

A pretty silly complaint thread isn't it..

Some of these liberals think that they have some kind of right to try and run other people's business. I guess that like Obama they think that the guy didn't build his business himself ~shrug~

Maybe there should be an additional "Fluke Tax". An additional 1% so the poor girl and others like Jillian and Del don't have to pay for their birth control, satin sheets, KY Jelly and Barry White records.

Maybe there should be an additional "Fluke Tax". An additional 1% so the poor girl and others like Jillian and Del don't have to pay for their birth control, satin sheets, KY Jelly and Barry White records.

LOL, you're killin today :)

A pretty silly complaint thread isn't it..

Some of these liberals think that they have some kind of right to try and run other people's business. I guess that like Obama they think that the guy didn't build his business himself ~shrug~

I do love it. As pointed out earlier obama let all his favoirtes have a waiver on his shitty health care plan,, unions don't have to do it, so whatever business has to do to survive is alright by me and the libtards can just chalk it up to whining all they want to. The Unemployment numbers will stick in their craws though. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back