Another Shooter, this time in Tenn.

No matter how many times M14 has been informed he(?) simply does not get it. Is s/he dumb? Willfully ignorant? A liar? Who knows, I suspect all (actually I know, he(?) is all of the above). It's only his gender which remains a mystery.

Once again, very slowly:

P e n a l

c o d e s

d o

n o t

s t o p

c r i m e !

Once again loudly:

PENAL CODES DO NOT STOP CRIME!

Finally, once again boldly:

PENAL CODES DO NOT STOP CRIMES!

However, talking points (guns don't kill people, people kill people) do nothing to mitigate gun violence in America. Penal codes, like vehicle codes, the Welfare and Institutions code, the Business and Professions code, etc. establish normative rules which influence behavior. They do not stop aberrant behavior.

Thus my suggestion which I've expanded in detail allowing the states to regulate gun ownership by requiring a license to own, posses or have in one's custody and control a gun, may reduce the number of guns in the hands of those who should not ever have one in their custody and control.

And yet, you want to pass more gun control laws that try to do just that.
:dunno:
No matter how many times M14 has been informed he(?) simply does not get it. Is s/he dumb? Willfully ignorant? A liar? Who knows, I suspect all (actually I know, he [?] is all of the above).
Nothing here changes the fact that you want to further restrict the rights of the law abiding in an effort to prevent gun-related crime -- something you admit the restrictions you want will not do.

What we need is for the theaters across the country to install a loaded, holstered gun in the arm of each theater seat, chained, so that they will not disappear. That way, bad guys will fear committing suicide by shooting up a theater........or something...... Let me check with the NRA about this.

No matter how many times M14 has been informed he(?) simply does not get it. Is s/he dumb? Willfully ignorant? A liar? Who knows, I suspect all (actually I know, he [?] is all of the above).
Nothing here changes the fact that you want to further restrict the rights of the law abiding in an effort to prevent gun-related crime -- something you admit the restrictions you want will not do.
Wry, what's your final solution to the American gun problem?

I guess it'll take a tragedy which impacts you or your family, and in that way one at a time you and other callous conservatives may see the light. I don't wish that to happen to anyone, even misguided jerks like you and M14; but the tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents, and I do believe in karma.

I guess it'll take a tragedy which impacts you or your family, and in that way one at a time you and other callous conservatives may see the light. I don't wish that to happen to anyone, even misguided jerks like you and M14; but the tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents, and I do believe in karma.
Translation:
You understand you have no sound response to his question.
This is, of course, now new.
but the tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents
Another entry into the list of dumbest things ever said on USMB. Congrats.
Thank you for admitting what we already knew to be true -- that you take no issue with using the deaths of innocent people to push your mindless agenda.

Last edited:

Leave family out of it scumbag

Leave family out of it scumbag

Fuck you, don't spin that bullshit. The fact is, being the asshole you are, you lack empathy, and that is characteristic of a sociopath (aka someone with a personality disorder).

Fuck you, don't spin that bullshit. The fact is, being the asshole you are, you lack empathy,....
Says the guy who admits he not just uses the blood of innocent people to push his mindless agenda, but is morally justified in doing so.

Another spin sans any truth. You're truly fucked up; keep on proving it.

Fuck you, don't spin that bullshit. The fact is, being the asshole you are, you lack empathy,....
Says the guy who admits he not just uses the blood of innocent people to push his mindless agenda, but is morally justified in doing so.
Another spin sans any truth.
Your statement to that effect is quoted in my sig, with a link to the statement itself, in context - for everyone to see.
No way around it.

Fucking vile evil scumbag.

Forum List

Back