Another Shooter, this time in Tenn.

why did he do it?

Why does any untreated paranoid schizophrenic who has been involuntarily committed and released four times do anything?
so we aren't concerned then about all late 20's white men?

Why should we be?
no other group gets to simply be crazy

In this case, his being a paranoid schizophrenic and have been committed four times is fact, not something he go to "simply be."

I'm not sure how things work in your world, but I take incidents like this on a case by case basis. The simple fact is, the majority of these cases the subject in question is mentally ill.

why did he do it?

Why does any untreated paranoid schizophrenic who has been involuntarily committed and released four times do anything?

Why should we be?

In this case, his being a paranoid schizophrenic and have been committed four times is fact, not something he go to "simply be."

I'm not sure how things work in your world, but I take incidents like this on a case by case basis. The simple fact is, the majority of these cases the subject in question is mentally ill.
i wholeheartedly agree. but nobody wondered if the recruitment center shooter was mentally ill.

Movie theater, once again:
Subject dead - had hatchet and gun.

Just breaking.
schindlers-gun-control-300x260.jpg

Good observation, Frank. We can add to it by citing the uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto which was facilitated by a small number of Jews (around 40) who had obtained guns and held off a full battalion of SS troopers for several days.

The implication being if the Jews of Europe had been an armed population it isn't likely there could have been a Holocaust.

Indeed. Throughout history, Progressives have been homicidal maniacs and shared the same hatred for all human life. Much like their ideologocal founding fathers Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Fidel, our modern Progressives are on a campaign to disarm the people they think beneath them and fodder for their mass graves

Why should we be?

i wholeheartedly agree. but nobody wondered if the recruitment center shooter was mentally ill.

Because he was a Muslim......as have been many people who have attacked Americans here and overseas.......

Just breaking.

Good observation, Frank. We can add to it by citing the uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto which was facilitated by a small number of Jews (around 40) who had obtained guns and held off a full battalion of SS troopers for several days.

The implication being if the Jews of Europe had been an armed population it isn't likely there could have been a Holocaust.

Indeed. Throughout history, Progressives have been homicidal maniacs and shared the same hatred for all human life. Much like their ideologocal founding fathers Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Fidel, our modern Progressives are on a campaign to disarm the people they think beneath them and fodder for their mass graves
Man, your mean spirited hyperbole is top notch bro... should call into the podcast next sunday

Why should we be?

Because he was a Muslim......as have been many people who have attacked Americans here and overseas.......
right. and muslims don't get to be just crazy.

Just breaking.

LOL, as usual CF (Crazy Frank) is trying to fit history into his ideology by making outlandish remarks.

What is he trying to do? He wants to make the term Progressive into a pejorative, much like others on the right have tried to make liberal into one.

Political Science is an academic discipline, and has precise words to describe behaviors of people and governments. Totalitarian describes actual governments under the leadership of Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Castro - each a despot; and Big Brother in fiction who, much like CF and the rest of the Crazy Right Wing spent their time rewriting history to justify themselves.

What campaign is in effect, "to to disarm the people they think beneath them and fodder for their mass graves"? Is their a pogfom to round up those who deify guns? What maybe seen as hyperbole is in fact the thinking of a KAZmaniac - a serious mental disorder which only afflicts faux conservatives.

What is a faux conservative? Someone who is callous, lacks empathy, is self absorbed and decides who should and who should not enjoy the "unalienable Rights" which Mr. Jefferson described.

LOL, as usual CF (Crazy Frank) is trying to fit history into his ideology by making outlandish remarks.
Yes.. like the blood of innocents and how it relates to the tree of sanity.
:lol:
What is he trying to do? He wants to make the term Progressive into a pejorative, much like others on the right have tried to make liberal into one.
Rightly so, especially in terms of the discussion about guns, as they can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Rightly so, especially in terms of the discussion about guns, as they can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Your use of my quote shows a definite clue to your poor education and lack of understanding. But, being a good and helpful liberal, allow me to offer you some insight into the art of writing, the rhetorical tool:

"In rhetoric, a rhetorical device or resource of language is a technique that an author or speaker uses to convey to the listener or reader a meaning with the goal of persuading him or her towards considering a topic from a different perspective, using sentences designed to encourage or provoke a rational argument from an emotional display of a given perspective or action.

Since you're irrational on the issue of guns and gun control such a tool was wasted on you. Using part of a quote from Jefferson is such a rhetorical device, only an ignoramus or a liar will portray my comment as my desire to see more innocents slaughtered, My point on gun control is to protect the innocent, as you know and that makes me believe you are both an ignoramus and a liar.

Your use of my quote shows a definite clue to your poor education and lack of understanding. But, being a good and helpful liberal, allow me to offer you some insight into the art of writing, the rhetorical tool:
You said it. You're embarrassed by it. Why?

Next time, please post the entire quote. Doing what you have is both dishonest and childish - not that I'm surprised by that behavior coming from you.

For clarity, here is my entire post, the part you choose to edit out is in bold:

"In rhetoric, a rhetorical device or resource of language is a technique that an author or speaker uses to convey to the listener or reader a meaning with the goal of persuading him or her towards considering a topic from a different perspective,using sentences designed to encourage or provoke a rational argument from an emotional display of a given perspective or action.

Rhetorical device - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Since you're irrational on the issue of guns and gun control such a tool was wasted on you. Using part of a quote from Jefferson is such a rhetorical device, only an ignoramus or a liar will portray my comment as my desire to see more innocents slaughtered, My point on gun control is to protect the innocent, as you know and that makes me believe you are both an ignoramus and a liar.

Next time, please post the entire quote.

Obviously to confuse you, and inform thinkers

Obviously to confuse you, and inform thinkers
Thinking people can only be confused, if not sickened, by your desire to sacrifice innocent lives to bring about your version of "sanity".

Just breaking.

Man, your mean spirited hyperbole is top notch bro... should call into the podcast next sunday

I'm not the one wishing gun violence on anyone's family

Remember, none of the Progressives Founding Fathers ran on a campaign of mass murder, they always started with the Progressive lies that people would be better off unarmed and handing over all their power.

They all ended as mass murderers because they all shared the same hatred for humanity

Forum List

Back