Another Shooter, this time in Tenn.

Fuck you, don't spin that bullshit. The fact is, being the asshole you are, you lack empathy,....
Says the guy who admits he not just uses the blood of innocent people to push his mindless agenda, but is morally justified in doing so.
Another spin sans any truth.
Your statement to that effect is quoted in my sig, with a link to the statement itself, in context - for everyone to see.
No way around it.

On any ranch people can see bullshit too!

Fuck you, don't spin that bullshit. The fact is, being the asshole you are, you lack empathy,....
Says the guy who admits he not just uses the blood of innocent people to push his mindless agenda, but is morally justified in doing so.
Another spin sans any truth.
Your statement to that effect is quoted in my sig, with a link to the statement itself, in context - for everyone to see.
No way around it.
On any ranch people can see bullshit too!
Says the guy who admits he not just uses the blood of innocent people to push his mindless agenda, but is morally justified in doing so

PENAL CODES DO NOT STOP CRIME!
And yet, you want to pass more gun control laws that try to do just that.
:dunno:
No matter how many times M14 has been informed he(?) simply does not get it. Is s/he dumb? Willfully ignorant? A liar? Who knows, I suspect all (actually I know, he [?] is all of the above).
Nothing here changes the fact that you want to further restrict the rights of the law abiding in an effort to prevent gun-related crime -- something you admit the restrictions you want will not do.
Wry, what's your final solution to the American gun problem?

I guess it'll take a tragedy which impacts you or your family, and in that way one at a time you and other callous conservatives may see the light. I don't wish that to happen to anyone, even misguided jerks like you and M14; but the tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents, and I do believe in karma.

Fucking vile evil scumbag.

LOL, the best of CrusaderFrank ^^^. Too bad you and the other miscreant didn't take composition and critical thinking [aka Eng. 101), or attend a University and be required to read and understand creative writing. Had you the capacity, you might be able to produce more than idiot-grams.

Posting quotes out of context is dishonest, a lie of omission.

No matter how many times M14 has been informed he(?) simply does not get it. Is s/he dumb? Willfully ignorant? A liar? Who knows, I suspect all (actually I know, he [?] is all of the above).
Nothing here changes the fact that you want to further restrict the rights of the law abiding in an effort to prevent gun-related crime -- something you admit the restrictions you want will not do.

I guess it'll take a tragedy which impacts you or your family, and in that way one at a time you and other callous conservatives may see the light. I don't wish that to happen to anyone, even misguided jerks like you and M14; but the tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents, and I do believe in karma.

LOL, the best of CrusaderFrank ^^^. Too bad you and the other miscreant didn't take composition and critical thinking [aka Eng. 101), or attend a University and be required to read and understand creative writing. Had you the capacity, you might be able to produce more than idiot-grams.

Fuck off, scumbag. It's not fucking funny. Please shut your fucking piehole

Movie theater, once again:
Subject dead - had hatchet and gun.

Just breaking.

Gun Free zone...in fact that particular theater chain had been made aware that it's gun free zone policy made their theaters unsafe....

What we need is for the theaters across the country to install a loaded, holstered gun in the arm of each theater seat, chained, so that they will not disappear. That way, bad guys will fear committing suicide by shooting up a theater........or something...... Let me check with the NRA about this.

actually.....the most cost effective method to defend against mass shooters in theaters.......take down the fucking " gun free zone" signs.......takes all of 2 seconds, and doesn't cost anything...

PENAL CODES DO NOT STOP CRIME!

when your karma train pulls in....Can I be there to watch it?

Well, since you wrote, "please" ... no thank you. If I may, I strongly suggest you grow up and stop with the hysterical rants. Your idiot-grams may be entertaining, but the shrillness and high pitched false pathos are a bit much.

Well, since you wrote, "please" ... no thank you. If I may, I strongly suggest you grow up and stop with the hysterical rants. Your idiot-grams may be entertaining, but the shrillness and high pitched false pathos are a bit much.
So... do you pray every night to wake up to the news of a school shooting, or just Sunday through Thursday?

Note to self, is there really any reason to see a movie in a theater?
I'm recalling the movie theaters of the fifties, such as the venerable Fox theater in Brooklyn, which was a veritable palace with three balconies, red velvet carpeting, red velvet ceiling-to-floor draperies, marble staircases with polished brass appointments. The experience of just being there was alone worth the thirty-five cent admission ticket but you got to see two full-length feature films, an interesting "short subject" film, coming attractions and a mickey Mouse cartoon (those were the days). Inside Brooklyn s Lavish Lovely and Long-Gone Fox Theatre - Screen Scenes - Curbed NY

There were several other huge and beautifully appointed movie theaters in Brooklyn and Manhattan back then but all have given way to the disgustingly tacky little shoe-box "multiplex" movie "theaters" of today that charge as much as ten bucks to watch one movie while being disturbed by sounds coming from adjoining shoe-boxes.

For the above reason I haven't been to a movie "theater" since the early 1970s and I wouldn't go to one if they were free -- and that's not an exaggeration. It's because I've been spoiled by magnificence.

Last edited:
Another random massacre....Does anyone care anymore?

We are Americans and we have our guns....it is what we do

Another random massacre....Does anyone care anymore?

We are Americans and we have our guns....it is what we do

which massacre..they are saying no one was hurt except with the hatchet.......what are bitching about? And again...a gun free zone....

Note to self, is there really any reason to see a movie in a theater?
I'm recalling the movie theaters of the fifties, such as the venerable Fox theater in Brooklyn, which was a veritable palace with three balconies, red velvet carpeting, red velvet ceiling-to-floor draperies, marble staircases with polished brass appointments. The experience of being there was worth the thirty-five cent admission ticket but you got to see two full-length feature films, an interesting "short subject" film, coming attractions, and a cartoon. Inside Brooklyn s Lavish Lovely and Long-Gone Fox Theatre - Screen Scenes - Curbed NY

There were several other huge and beautifully appointed movie theaters in Brooklyn and Manhattan back then but all have given way to the disgustingly tacky little shoe-box "multiplex" movie "theaters" of today that charge as much as ten bucks to watch one movie while being disturbed by sounds coming from adjoining shoe-boxes.

For the above reason I haven't been to a movie "theater" since the early 1970s and I wouldn't go to one if they were free -- and that's not an exaggeration. That's because I've been spoiled by magnificence.
Then you haven't been to some of the theatre's in downtown KC. Full service wait staff at your disposal, drinks included

Movie theater, once again:
Subject dead - had hatchet and gun.

Just breaking.
schindlers-gun-control-300x260.jpg

Good observation, Frank. We can add to it by citing the uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto which was facilitated by a small number of Jews (around 40) who had obtained guns and held off a full battalion of SS troopers for several days.

The implication being if the Jews of Europe had been an armed population it isn't likely there could have been a Holocaust.

This theater had been boycotted for it's anti gun policy...or if you prefer it's pro mass murder policy...
The obvious question is how are these "gun free" policies implemented? Is every patron subjected to search by metal detector in the hands of an $8-an-hour usher who is certified as competent to use it? Or do they simply post a sign saying, "No Guns Allowed," which is naivete beyond the level of simple stupidity which does the intended psycho shooter a big favor.

Forum List

Back