Another swamp creature evicted from the swamp...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Anyone into ethics would not get along with the WH inhabitants. I bet he has to shower a hundred times to get clean just being around all the swamp creatures, Bannon, and the rest, oh Kellyanne, oh goodness he must of been itchy.

Speaking of ethics, where are T's tax returns, oh right , he is a compulsive liar.

upload_2017-7-6_14-57-27.jpeg

Can you only imagine what working with so many unethical people must be like. Me neither.

Anyone into ethics would not get along with the WH inhabitants. I bet he has to shower a hundred times to get clean just being around all the swamp creatures, Bannon, and the rest, oh Kellyanne, oh goodness he must of been itchy.

Speaking of ethics, where are T's tax returns, oh right , he is a compulsive liar.
He left because his pandering is worthless under the current admin, and I imagine he's afraid he's going to go to jail for the shit he did while he's there.

Adios, POS!

Can you only imagine what working with so many unethical people must be like. Me neither.
To be fair, I doubt if there have ever been a lot of ethical people in the White House. Politics is notoriously murky and the souls who play it? Equally ready with a juicy rationalization for any piece of shit decision they make. I know; I used to work for a political organization back in the day and there were nights I went home feeling I needed a shower, but I knew it wouldn't get me clean.

The pace needs to be stepped up, those swamp creatures aren't going voluntarily.

Trump drained the swamp and replaced it with a septic tank.

THE END

Trump drained the swamp and replaced it with a septic tank.

THE END
once the tank is full, he calls in the septic truck that sucks out the waste and we have clean water.

Scumbag.

Federal ethics chief who clashed with White House announces he will step down

This is the guy. Good riddance.

"Director of the Office of Government Ethics Walter M. Shaub donated to President Obama before his appointment and defended Hillary Clinton's decision to not disclose paid speeches to the Clinton Foundation while she was secretary of state."

Head of Ethics Office Is Obama Donor, Now Concerned About Trump
To be replaced with ...... LOL

Who gives a shit, as long as we get rid of the pigs who infected politics with the Clintons and Obammas.

Y'all are seriously bragging on the fact that the Ethics Chief quit in disgust?

Yes, because he was an unethical piece of shit. That's how obama worked...he accused others of what he did, and he placed corrupt and partisan communist creatures in offices supposedly created to prevent their access to our government.

All those stupid agencies shouldn't even exist, of course. The FBI, the USFS, the EPA, the fucking ethics department, all just a load of bs. They exist to facilitate the exact offenses they say they protect us from. That's how cockroaches work.

Last edited:
Scumbag.

Federal ethics chief who clashed with White House announces he will step down

This is the guy. Good riddance.

"Director of the Office of Government Ethics Walter M. Shaub donated to President Obama before his appointment and defended Hillary Clinton's decision to not disclose paid speeches to the Clinton Foundation while she was secretary of state."

Head of Ethics Office Is Obama Donor, Now Concerned About Trump
Funny this guy couldn't handle how unethical Trump is and you praise him leaving.
I swear you fuctards get crazier by the day.

Y'all are seriously bragging on the fact that the Ethics Chief quit in disgust?

Yes, because he was an unethical piece of shit. That's how obama worked...he accused others of what he did, and he placed corrupt and partisan communist creatures in offices created to prevent their access to our government.

All those stupid agencies shouldn't even exist, of course. The FBI, the USFS, the EPA, the fucking ethics department, all just a load of bs. They exist to facilitate the exact offenses they say they protect us from. That's how cockroaches work.
Yes ethics is a " load of shit."
Thanks for defining what true deplorable is.

Forum List

Back