🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another terrorist attack

BTW the OP is a lie - there has been no terrorist attack, and for all we know the people accused could be innocent on all charges. I know that kind of spoils the left winged circle jerk, but facts usually tend to do that.

There's no verb in it. In English a lie needs a verb in order to exist.

Duh.

3 Rome men now face domestic terrorism charge
Three Rome men accused of conspiring to obtain explosives now face a much more serious domestic terrorism charge — conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction.

Terry Eugene Peace, Brian Edward Cannon and Cory Robert Williamson on Monday waived arraignment and pleaded not guilty to the domestic terrorism charge as well as charges of conspiring to defraud the government.

Use of weapons of mass destruction can carry up to a life term in prison in this case, according to the law website Justia.com.

According to the indictment and criminal complaint:

Peace, Cannon and Williamson — all members of a militia in Georgia — participated in online chat discussions between Jan. 23 and Feb. 15, 2014, that were monitored by the FBI.

During the conversations online, they discussed using guerilla war tactics and planned to launch attacks against a metro Atlanta police station and several government agencies in February 2014.

The three men attempted to “recruit other individuals to join them and to carry out similar operations in those individuals’ home states.”

Peace allegedly told other militia members to choose targets including “road blocks, TSA checkpoints, sheriffs/police conducting operations outside the Constitution” as well as to participate in the “removal of government people who support extra-Constitutional activities.”

In February 2014, the men traveled from Rome to Tennessee for a meeting with an undercover FBI source about getting several explosive devices, including a thermite-mix charge and a dozen pipe bombs constructed for “maximum fragmentation.”

Phone conversations with an informant recorded Peace requesting explosives and telling the informant the devices were a “key element” to their plan.

The men were arrested in Cartersville on Feb. 15, 2014, when they took possession of inert explosives and other material given to the source by the FBI.

53054a55b6e49.image.jpg
Terry Eugene Peace

Brian Edward Cannon

Cory Robert Williamson

Gotta wonder how many more nutters like this are out there, plotting against their country.

More at the link.

Damn. I've been to Cartersville. There's a nice radio repair shop there.
It's kinda creepy when it's happening in spaces one actually occupies as opposed to far-flung parts unknown. Shades of Eric Rudolph. :shock:

That's some pretty heavy shit.

" participate in the “removal of government people who support extra-Constitutional activities.”"

Had they succeeded, they could have murdered a great number of people.
They should be executed, as terrorists, ASAP.

A few dozen summary executions of terrorists of any persuasion would sure chill out the wannabes.

" participate in the “removal of government people who support extra-Constitutional activities.”"

A few dozen summary executions of terrorists of any persuasion would sure chill out the wannabes.

They will be tried and we will see what the sentence will be. Terrorism of this kind should be considered High Treason.

They will be tried and we will see what the sentence will be. Terrorism of this kind should be considered High Treason.

Terrorism, or preparation for terrorism, of any kind should be prosecuted as a capital crime.

Treason is very tricky, better charges to use than treason.

We have too many gullible people running around who do not think we are serious about terrorism.

Rounding up and hanging a few dozen would be a step in the right direction.

BTW the OP is a lie - there has been no terrorist attack, and for all we know the people accused could be innocent on all charges. I know that kind of spoils the left winged circle jerk, but facts usually tend to do that.

Duh.

Don't quote me again. I think you're an idiot. Thanks.

Duh.

At USMB, each member can quote whomever they like, it's not against the rules. Just to be clear.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

How about those Peach State turrurists!?!=?!?

Duh.

I won't quote you unless you say something idiotic. Like you did above.
A lie is a statement; a statement requires a verb.

What you're whining about is called a "teaser". And it worked. Don't wanna have idiocy pointed out, then don't commit it in the first place.

where was the attack?.....

was foiled before it could happen, thanks to the damned good work of the FBI.
oh...because the title of the story said there was one.....so luddy is now doing dean type of threads.....

Harry Dresden

You're correct. My title is wrong.

Now, how often have you pointed out the errors lies in RW thread titles?

Never.

You want me to police the posts made by libs but you don't do the same for RWs.
all i said was your title was very misleading.....nothing else.....so where did the rest of the shit come in?.....you have told me more than once you dont read everything,especially what i say.....so how the fuck would you know if i dont get on "rw's" about their threads?....we have already done this dance luddy not more than a week ago....and after i said the same thing to you i just said here.....you never came back and gave me an answer....care to do it now?...if you dont read everything posted.....how the fuck do you know?.....
once again luddy does something he is good at.....run from a thread when he gets asked a tough question....

Duh.

At USMB, each member can quote whomever they like, it's not against the rules. Just to be clear.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

Yes I'm well aware each member is free to quote whomever they like. I told that poster not to qoute me because I have no interest in being part of any discussion with him/her. I beleive that poster to be dishonest in debating and frankly creepy.

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

Yes I'm well aware each member is free to quote whomever they like. I told that poster not to qoute me because I have no interest in being part of any discussion with him/her. I beleive that poster to be dishonest in debating and frankly creepy.

It's "dishonest" and "creepy" to point out how English works?

Squire, there is nothing "creepy" about the great English language.
A pox on you and your ilk forthwith heretofore withal and shit.

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

Well, that's just wonderful for you. However, we can quote anyone we want, any time. It's your choice whether or not to read any response to anything your write.

See how that works? :thup:

where was the attack?.....

If you read and comprehended the article it was thwarted by the FBI.
Or, could be an FBI entrapment case.

I wouldn't automatically believe anything the FBI said.

How come on this site anyone slightly swarthy with an "Al" in his name becomes an automatic terrorist, yet here with a detailed plot it "could be entrapment" by our own government?

This site really needs to hire a psychologist.

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

Well, that's just wonderful for you. However, we can quote anyone we want, any time. It's your choice whether or not to read any response to anything your write.

How many times do I have to tell you I am well aware anyone can quote whomever they want whenever they want? I obviously requested he not quote me. I guess your problem is you're stuck on stupid and have to take every I say literally. As a matter of fact, what interest is my communication with another poster of yours?

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

How many times do I have to tell you I am well aware anyone can quote whomever they want whenever they want? I obviously requested he not quote me. I guess your problem is you're stuck on stupid and have to take every I say literally. As a matter of fact, what interest is my communication with another poster is it of yours?

Get OVER it dood. You fucked up, so you got called on it. Change your diaper and move the fuck on already, sleepin' Jesus.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

How many times do I have to tell you I am well aware anyone can quote whomever they want whenever they want? I obviously requested he not quote me. I guess your problem is you're stuck on stupid and have to take every I say literally. As a matter of fact, what interest is my communication with another poster is it of yours?

Get OVER it dood. You fucked up, so you got called on it. Change your diaper and move the fuck on already, sleepin' Jesus.

I'm not upset at all. If I fucked up I fucked up. Who cares? Its the interwebs.

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

who Pogo?.....Pogo is a good guy...

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

who Pogo?.....Pogo is a good guy...

I dunno. Maybe I have him confused with another poster. If I do I apologize.

Forum List

Back