🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another terrorist attack

where was the attack?.....

If you read and comprehended the article it was thwarted by the FBI.
Or, could be an FBI entrapment case.

I wouldn't automatically believe anything the FBI said.

How come on this site anyone slightly swarthy with an "Al" in his name becomes an automatic terrorist, yet here with a detailed plot it "could be entrapment" by our own government?

This site really needs to hire a psychologist.

Alan, Albert, Alfred, Alphonse, Algernon...all good terrorist names.

;)

There's no verb in it. In English a lie needs a verb in order to exist.

Duh.

Don't quote me again. I think you're an idiot. Thanks.

At USMB, each member can quote whomever they like, it's not against the rules. Just to be clear.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

How about those Peach State turrurists!?!=?!?

Yes I'm well aware each member is free to quote whomever they like. I told that poster not to qoute me because I have no interest in being part of any discussion with him/her. I beleive that poster to be dishonest in debating and frankly creepy.

Well, that's just wonderful for you. However, we can quote anyone we want, any time. It's your choice whether or not to read any response to anything your write.

See how that works? :thup:

How many times do I have to tell you I am well aware anyone can quote whomever they want whenever they want? I obviously requested he not quote me. I guess your problem is you're stuck on stupid and have to take every I say literally. As a matter of fact, what interest is my communication with another poster of yours?
You didn't request. You told.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

How come on this site anyone slightly swarthy with an "Al" in his name becomes an automatic terrorist, yet here with a detailed plot it "could be entrapment" by our own government?

;)

Yep.

I have a gargoyle named Alfonse.

At USMB, each member can quote whomever they like, it's not against the rules. Just to be clear.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

Yes I'm well aware each member is free to quote whomever they like. I told that poster not to qoute me because I have no interest in being part of any discussion with him/her. I beleive that poster to be dishonest in debating and frankly creepy.

Well, that's just wonderful for you. However, we can quote anyone we want, any time. It's your choice whether or not to read any response to anything your write.

How many times do I have to tell you I am well aware anyone can quote whomever they want whenever they want? I obviously requested he not quote me. I guess your problem is you're stuck on stupid and have to take every I say literally. As a matter of fact, what interest is my communication with another poster of yours?

You want to get in to a semantic debate over what I posted? This is the the third time I'm telling you - I understand I have no authority to tell anyone how they can use the quote function. I was never confused about this, and I did not need you to clarify anything for me. Got it?

was foiled before it could happen, thanks to the damned good work of the FBI.
oh...because the title of the story said there was one.....so luddy is now doing dean type of threads.....

Harry Dresden

You're correct. My title is wrong.

Now, how often have you pointed out the errors lies in RW thread titles?

Never.

You want me to police the posts made by libs but you don't do the same for RWs.
all i said was your title was very misleading.....nothing else.....so where did the rest of the shit come in?.....you have told me more than once you dont read everything,especially what i say.....so how the fuck would you know if i dont get on "rw's" about their threads?....we have already done this dance luddy not more than a week ago....and after i said the same thing to you i just said here.....you never came back and gave me an answer....care to do it now?...if you dont read everything posted.....how the fuck do you know?.....
once again luddy does something he is good at.....run from a thread when he gets asked a tough question....

Whuuuuuuu?????

;)

Al Bundy... :ack-1:

;)

Yep.

I really like Spaghetti Alfredo. Does that count?

;)

Well, let's ask Frank Al-Crusader about that one...

CrusaderFrank .....

Is Al Bundy a terrorist?

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

You want to get in to a semantic debate over what I posted? This is the the third time I'm telling you - I understand I have no authority to tell anyone how they can use the quote function. I was never confused about this, and I did not need you to clarify anything for me. Got it?

Well, G-d bless you. :thup:

;)

Yep.

Incontrovertible proof you're a Muslim.

;)

Yep.

Incontrovertible proof you're a Muslim.

Spoonful Aleykem!

;)

CrusaderFrank .....

Is Al Bundy a terrorist?

Don't wait for an answer .. He's off fighting the Fearbola Wars.

;)

CrusaderFrank .....

Is Al Bundy a terrorist?

If he puts enough Obamagas in his tank, he can then cross the country and, like Paul Revere-Palin, he can ring them bells about Fearbola.

;)

CrusaderFrank .....

Is Al Bundy a terrorist?

Patriot

BTW the OP is a lie - there has been no terrorist attack, and for all we know the people accused could be innocent on all charges. I know that kind of spoils the left winged circle jerk, but facts usually tend to do that.

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

It's "dishonest" and "creepy" to point out how English works?

Squire, there is nothing "creepy" about the great English language.
A pox on you and your ilk forthwith heretofore withal and shit.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh boy, that tickled my funny bone!

BTW the OP is a lie - there has been no terrorist attack, and for all we know the people accused could be innocent on all charges. I know that kind of spoils the left winged circle jerk, but facts usually tend to do that.

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

You might want to consider creating your own private forum....just saying.

;)

CrusaderFrank .....

Is Al Bundy a terrorist?

If he puts enough Obamagas in his tank, he can then cross the country and, like Paul Revere-Palin, he can ring them bells about Fearbola.

Is it true they had to lock the Paul Revere page over on Wikipedia?

:D:D:D

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

You might want to consider not telling jokes. You suck at them.

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

You might want to consider not telling jokes. You suck at them.

Who said I was joking?

Forum List

Back