🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another terrorist attack

NY Times April 23, 1995

After that, Sergeant Ives and other soldiers remembered, Mr. McVeigh became involved with extreme right-wing political groups off-post. The sergeant said he could not identify the groups, but added, "cults is what I call them."

A number of paramilitary groups have sprung up across the United States in recent years. Some operate openly, some in secret, but all have in common an implacable opposition to gun control and a belief that the Federal Government plans to wage war on ordinary citizens who refuse to give up their guns. Many of the groups also share opposition to taxes, some hold white supremacist views, and many harbor theories that the Government wants to control the lives of Americans.

TERROR IN OKLAHOMA - THE SUSPECT - One Man s Complex Path to Extremism - NYTimes.com

The above describes the majority of RWers on this forum.

cg510687ef018ed.jpg

"First, between Jan. 1, 2007 and Oct. 31, 2009, the FBI reported that white supremacists were involved in 53 acts of violence — 40 assaults, seven murders, and three incidents of arson or intimidation — directed primarily against blacks in the U.S., representing a noticeable rise in such incidents. Though they were classified as “racially motivated” crimes, there is little doubt that these are, in fact, examples of far-right, albeit low-level, terrorism. Meanwhile, the Southern Poverty Law Center registered what it described as “explosive growth” in the number of white supremacist hate groups and conspiracy-minded, anti-government “Patriot” groups after 2008. In 2012, these kinds of groups hit an all-time high of 1,360.

This rise in right-wing political violence is clearly associated with the election of America’s first black president, his re-election and efforts by the right to stymie Barack Obama’s efforts to govern the country. Indeed, the unprecedented intransigence of legitimate GOP opposition to Obama on everything from judicial nominees to health reform and the debt ceiling demonstrate a basic unwillingness on the part of the right to negotiate with the president and the Democrats on anything or even concede that the Obama White House has a constitutional right to govern via executive orders, as past presidents have commonly done."

America s Forecast More Right-Wing Terror

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

In other words, when a black man is elected President twice by the American people, rightwing white Christians should revolt

In other words, when a black man is elected President twice by the American people, rightwing white Christians should revolt
Project much?
My post didn't say anything that even ryhmmed with that :lmao:

I think Timmy McVeigh had that tattoo'd on his back. :p

No one is coming to take your guns. The above does not mean you get to mow down Government officials you disagree with, you nutcase.

You terrorist apologist should be closely monitored. All they need is one paragraph and they think they have "right" on their side.

Project much?
Rhymmed? ??????

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Project much?
Rhymmed? ??????

Blame auto-fill

:p

Project much?
Rhymmed? ??????

Blame auto-fill

Republican personal accountability style...

:D

That's some pretty heavy shit.

" participate in the “removal of government people who support extra-Constitutional activities.”"

Had they succeeded, they could have murdered a great number of people.
So three Timothy McVeigh's with a beard and Koran.

Except Timothy McVeigh was agnostic.
Not at the time he did the killings. In a 1996 interview, a year after. He professed a belief in god. He said he was Agnostic many years after that, then did the anointing of the stick before his execution. Though it doesn't matter what he believed, the point is that he was a sick individual, just like the terrorists in Paris.

And in that interview he said that he had lost touch with Catholicism. The OKC bombing had nothing to do with religion. He was a RW gun toting, anti-Government terrorist.
I never said it had anything to do with his religious beliefs, since you brought up religion I pointed out that you were incorrect in claiming he was agnostic his whole life - when in 1995 to 1996 he believed in a Christian god. Only much later after he committed the act did he stop believing.

But again you don't get it. Give someone any ideology or belief, and combine that with fanaticism and a lack of empathy for others and bad shit happens.

That's some pretty heavy shit.

" participate in the “removal of government people who support extra-Constitutional activities.”"

Had they succeeded, they could have murdered a great number of people.

Not at the time he did the killings. In a 1996 interview, a year after. He professed a belief in god. He said he was Agnostic many years after that, then did the anointing of the stick before his execution. Though it doesn't matter what he believed, the point is that he was a sick individual, just like the terrorists in Paris.

And in that interview he said that he had lost touch with Catholicism. The OKC bombing had nothing to do with religion. He was a RW gun toting, anti-Government terrorist.
I never said it had anything to do with his religious beliefs, since you brought up religion I pointed out that you were incorrect in claiming he was agnostic his whole life - when in 1995 to 1996 he believed in a Christian god. Only much later after he committed the act did he stop believing.

But again you don't get it. Give someone any ideology or belief, and combine that with fanaticism and a lack of empathy for others and bad shit happens.

I couldn't agree more, however, your earlier comment led me to believe you were trying to tie him to religion.

Project much?
Rhymmed? ??????

Blame auto-fill

Republican personal accountability style...

We may not agree on much but damn you're fun

I couldn't agree more, however, your earlier comment led me to believe you were trying to tie him to religion.

Not trying to tie him to religion, but his psychological state to that of the terrorists in Paris and brings them to think it is morally permissible to kill.

McVeigh got hooked into extreme anti-state literature and came to the conclusion it was okay to kill people to 'destroy the system'.

The Paris terrorists got hooked into believing the Koran called on them to kill non-believers, and visited terrorism supporting preachers.

Project much?
Rhymmed? ??????

Blame auto-fill

Forum List

Back