🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another terrorist attack

There's no verb in it. In English a lie needs a verb in order to exist.

Duh.

Don't quote me again. I think you're an idiot. Thanks.

At USMB, each member can quote whomever they like, it's not against the rules. Just to be clear.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

How about those Peach State turrurists!?!=?!?

Yes I'm well aware each member is free to quote whomever they like. I told that poster not to qoute me because I have no interest in being part of any discussion with him/her. I beleive that poster to be dishonest in debating and frankly creepy.

It's "dishonest" and "creepy" to point out how English works?

Squire, there is nothing "creepy" about the great English language.
A pox on you and your ilk forthwith heretofore withal and shit.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh boy, that tickled my funny bone!

Dat's why I love Anglish. You can do so much wid it. It's like goulash.

Meanwhile -- back at the topic.... terrorism cell in Georgia...

Georgia... Georgia... isn't that right next to that Muslim state? What's it called?
"Al-Abama". That's it. Scary place.

At USMB, each member can quote whomever they like, it's not against the rules. Just to be clear.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

Yes I'm well aware each member is free to quote whomever they like. I told that poster not to qoute me because I have no interest in being part of any discussion with him/her. I beleive that poster to be dishonest in debating and frankly creepy.

You might want to consider creating your own private forum....just saying.

You might want to consider not telling jokes. You suck at them.

Who said I was joking?

You want to play this stupid game? Fine. Who said I wasn't speaking of you making jokes in general?

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

Georgia... Georgia... isn't that right next to that Muslim state? What's it called?

Yep, I hear they sleep with their sisters in Alabummer.

Domestic-terrorists.jpg

Don't these 3 look intelligent! :rolleyes: And they discussed their shenanigans online! How stupid can you get?

There are a couple of RWers around here that I worry about. I just wonder if they're as crazy as the 3 above?

So I guess Fox News will say this is a white person problem and the white community must work on eradicating these extremists in their community.

Or not.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

Yep, I hear they sleep with their sisters in Alabummer.

"My Cousin Vinny", 1992. :thup:

Nailed it!

So I guess Fox News will say this is a white person problem and the white community must work on eradicating these extremists in their community.

Or not.

You forgot to mention the part that the OP is a lying sack of shit.

If there is a terrorist attack or planned attack coming from people who are not white and Christian, the RW has fits about it and proclaims how evil those people are. If an attack comes from or is planned by white Christians, they dismiss it out of hand.

If there is a terrorist attack or planned attack coming from people who are not white and Christian, the RW has fits about it and proclaims how evil those people are. If an attack comes from or is planned by white Christians, they dismiss it out of hand.

billymadison.jpg

billymadison.jpg

Obviously, you are in complete denial about the reality of how the right sees current events and are yourself, personally, absolutely unable to recognize a truth when you are confronted with one.

In this thread, the RW is completely dismissing terrorist efforts by white conservatives, yet in every other instance of possible or real terrorist attacks by non-Christian, non-whites, the RW condemns with unrelenting fervor.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

Much scarier than Al-Aska.

BTW the OP is a lie - there has been no terrorist attack, and for all we know the people accused could be innocent on all charges. I know that kind of spoils the left winged circle jerk, but facts usually tend to do that.

There's no verb in it. In English a lie needs a verb in order to exist.

Duh.

Now, back to the OP:

Another terrorist attack

Pogo , I see that you and Rocko are really bonding, here!!
It's like the Federation and the Klingon Empire: in 200 years, you two will be bestest buddies!

:lol:

Alan, Albert, Alfred, Alphonse, Algernon...all good terrorist names.

;)

Al Bundy... :ack-1:

Well, let's ask Frank Al-Crusader about that one...

CrusaderFrank .....

Is Al Bundy a terrorist?

Don't wait for an answer .. He's off fighting the Fearbola Wars.

If he puts enough Obamagas in his tank, he can then cross the country and, like Paul Revere-Palin, he can ring them bells about Fearbola.

Is it true they had to lock the Paul Revere page over on Wikipedia?

:D:D:D

Yes, they did. Crazy assed people wanted to start re-writing history, for some inexplicable reason...

billymadison.jpg

Obviously, you are in complete denial about the reality of how the right sees current events and are yourself, personally, absolutely unable to recognize a truth when you are confronted with one.

In this thread, the RW is completely dismissing terrorist efforts by white conservatives, yet in every other instance of possible or real terrorist attacks by non-Christian, non-whites, the RW condemns with unrelenting fervor.
I think your problem is you really haven't thought this thing through. You haven't been able to see the difference between the two. Since you lack the logic skills to figure it out yourself, ill explain it to you. When some Christian wack job goes on a rampage, he isn't part of an organized group of people with funding, He is just a lone wack job. This wack job also isnt out there saying "god is great" as he pulls the trigger, or using god and Christianity to justify his violent behavior. He is just wack job who also happens to be a Christian. Because of this, there is nothing for people to fight against. You cant try to find his contacts, or hack his emails, because you have no idea who he is and you have no idea where to even start looking for him. HE doesn't even exist, until he commits his crime. He also doesn't kill anywhere near as many people annually as Islamic terrorists do.

Perhaps there might technically be more lone wack job attacks world wide annually than there are Islamic terrorist attacks, but the death tolls are much different, therefore one is a relatively minor problem, while the other is a massive problem. Some dude going on a rampage in a movie theatre wont dramatically change the world, but a 9/11 event will.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

I retract my apology. You definitely are the creepy, dishonest weirdo I thought you were.

Don't you uh, need to put an apology out before you can retract it?

Again sir, I say, there is nothing "creepy" or "dishonest" about the English Language. Weird? Granted. Illogical yes, as most languages are, but not "creepy".

Again, a "lie" is a false statement. A "statement" in turn requires a verb in order to BE a statement. The title of this thread contains no verb, therefore it is not a statement. It is not even a sentence. It's what journalism calls a "teaser" -- you have to look in further to see what the story is. Which you did, therefore in your case it worked.

When some Christian wack job goes on a rampage, he isn't part of an organized group of people with funding,

Obviously you have never heard of organizations like Operation Rescue.
If i havent heard of them, then obviously they arent as big of a problem as AQ or ISIS are, which is why you dont hear people complaining about them.

Forum List

Back