🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Trump Lie, He Tells Senators to Turn Their Backs on Millions of Americans

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Trump said during his campaign he would fight to repeal Obamacare and replace it with health care that would be better for everyone, and that no one would lose their insurance. Now with him seeing that it was much easier to say than do, he's telling Senators to repeal it now, leaving millions of Americans without health care, and replace it later. What a lying piece of shit he is, thankfully there are enough Republicans in the Senate that will not let that fly. Now who still thinks he will get re-elected? He just told millions of Red state voters that have recently come to their wits on how important Obamacare is to them, and Trump just told them he doesn't care.

""If Republican Senators are unable to pass what they are working on now, they should immediately REPEAL, and then REPLACE at a later date!" Trump wrote in a Twitter post."

Trump to Senate Republicans: kill Obamacare now, replace later

Obamacare is in complete meltdown. You must be hiding under a rock if you don't know that.

Obamacare is in complete meltdown. You must be hiding under a rock if you don't know that.

Even Republican for life Mitch McConnell admits it can be saved... you've been fed Republican lies for so long, as they pushed to make it fail, that you actually think it is true.

Trump lied and said he would replace Obamacare with something better. He lied and any excuse you give that is just a defection isn't going to change that.

Trump said during his campaign he would fight to repeal Obamacare and replace it with health care that would be better for everyone, and that no one would lose their insurance. Now with him seeing that it was much easier to say than do, he's telling Senators to repeal it now, leaving millions of Americans without health care, and replace it later. What a lying piece of shit he is, thankfully there are enough Republicans in the Senate that will not let that fly. Now who still thinks he will get re-elected? He just told millions of Red state voters that have recently come to their wits on how important Obamacare is to them, and Trump just told them he doesn't care.

""If Republican Senators are unable to pass what they are working on now, they should immediately REPEAL, and then REPLACE at a later date!" Trump wrote in a Twitter post."

Actually, I've been saying that for months. Repeal it and let the chips fall where they may. If the private sector is so great, let the people see it in action. Repeal is what the Republicans really want--so DO it already or give it up!

Even the GOP understands that the last (3rd) health care bill was crap on a platter. I find it hilarious that Trump and McConnell are threatening the GOP senators by telling them that if they don't pass it, they may have to do the unthinkable...Invite democrats to work with them.

This isnt going to work without FORCING everyone to cough up a shitload of money to subsidize the people AND subsidize the insurance companies. Single Payer
More entitlements
More govt regulations
More govt failure
more robbing from the middle class
GO MURICA
Just get it over with already.

Amazes me how people want to give the govt more money when they can fuck up a wet dream. Americas voting block really is a bunch of lazy, emotional dumbfucks.
"john, i know you suck at your job. You cause me to lose money. Thats why you are getting a raise" Said no one ever

This is not in the least bit surprising.

He touted to repeal and replace. He said to continue protecting people with preexisting conditions. He said to keep the idea of staying on the plan of their parents until age 26. He said the bill needs more heart. His meeting with Senate Republicans this week was a flop because he was ignorant about the bill itself.

Now he wants to repeal without a replacement. First, I can see this failing to win over current no votes because this would screw over their constituents. Second, does anyone really think they'll find a replacement for this bill? Not with this Congress.

What a terrible dilemma for Republicans. Their handlers are demanding they kick millions of people, most in red states, off of healthcare completely, but if they do they know the Democrats win both houses of Congress in 2018.

Bitch! It's almost like a life and death situation and no options to save you. Like the Republican healthcare plan.

Hammer time? No, metaphor time.

Trump is using a business strategy and instead of money being what's involved, it is the live of millions of Americans. Right now as long as Obamacare stays in place, Democrats are not put into a position where they are forced to give into on some of the Republicans big points in order to get a replacement passed. BUT, if they repeal Obamacare and thus leave millions of Americans struggling, and dying, without insurance, then Democrats will be bargaining from a position of weakness where Trump and the Republicans can push their tax cuts for the rich, tax credit plan, defunding of Planned Parenthood, and cut of Medicaid expansion out of the new deal... and Democrats will feel forced to vote for it so that at least some of their people can get health care back, and with the idea that in a couple of years they can win the Congress back and change it all over again to something different like single-payer.

If you can't afford Healthcare I could give a rats ass. If you can't afford it, neither can I :fu:

-Geaux

If you can't afford Healthcare I could give a rats ass. If you can't afford it, neither can I :fu:

-Geaux

There are situations where you don't have access to health care like it was in the past. Before as a full-time college student, like when going to The Ohio State University, if I wasn't part of my families health plan I could get one as a college student through the University, and even at Universities that didn't have a hospital or med school you could get health insurance plans through the college as part of their HMO or group plan. They don't have that anymore, so the only way for a person like me that is over 26 and a full time student is through Obamacare. And if they get rid of Obamacare that means A LOT more people will lose insurance that are college students because it will get rid of the ability for students to stay on their parents plans until age 26.

There are a lot more circumstances where people get health insurance other than the 35 year old guy that doesn't work and sleeps on his parents couch all day and then goes out all night doing drugs.

-Geaux

There are situations where you don't have access to health care like it was in the past. Before as a full-time college student, like when going to The Ohio State University, if I wasn't part of my families health plan I could get one as a college student through the University, and even at Universities that didn't have a hospital or med school you could get health insurance plans through the college as part of their HMO or group plan. They don't have that anymore, so the only way for a person like me that is over 26 and a full time student is through Obamacare. And if they get rid of Obamacare that means A LOT more people will lose insurance that are college students because it will get rid of the ability for students to stay on their parents plans until age 26.

There are a lot more circumstances where people get health insurance other than the 35 year old guy that doesn't work and sleeps on his parents couch all day and then goes out all night doing drugs.

Current plan in the Senate does not eliminate the coverage for family members up to 26

-Geaux

What lie? Was Trump's alleged "telling Republican senators to turn their backs on millions of Americans" ....the lie?

-Geaux

Current plan in the Senate does not eliminate the coverage for family members up to 26

-Geaux

You don't get it, Trump is now saying if they can't pass a replacement, then to repeal Obamacare and leave people with nothing, until they do finally find a replacement.

Actually, I've been saying that for months. Repeal it and let the chips fall where they may. If the private sector is so great, let the people see it in action. Repeal is what the Republicans really want--so DO it already or give it up!

Repeal is not going to return us to private sector market forces in health care. There is still far too much interference from the government and third parties.

-Geaux

-Geaux

You don't get it, Trump is now saying if they can't pass a replacement, then to repeal Obamacare and leave people with nothing, until they do finally find a replacement.

Obamacare is imploding. The end result and how it gets there is moot

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

You do realize only 4% of the population rely on Obamacare right?

-Geaux

Show me the legislation alternatives from the Dems............................................and not Single payer......

:meow:

Ignorance in thinking any way they go about it, it will be done with one bill. Maobama care wasn't and this can't be either. There's only so much that can be done under reconciliation, the remainder will have to be done in other bills.

Forum List

Back