🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another US success against terror

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
This time in Somalia, once again with planning instead of posing, al Qaeda linked Shabaab extremists hit. After the "hands off" policy from 2003-2009, al Qaeda factions seemed too numerous and widespread to ever bring under control. But once again, the US Air Force, under Sec. Hagel, did the job work to perfection.

This time in Somalia, once again with planning instead of posing, al Qaeda linked Shabaab extremists hit. After the "hands off" policy from 2003-2009, al Qaeda factions seemed too numerous and widespread to ever bring under control. But once again, the US Air Force, under Sec. Hagel, did the job work to perfection.
well what did they do?....

You seem to think we should know what you're referring to Peach, I don't have the foggiest. Sounds interesting tho, any chance of a link?

A couple of Al shabbab operations in Somalia were bombed. Americans have to grasp at any straw that floats their way.

Yes, cuz lots of crazy-assed RWNJs think that we are losing the war on terror. They hate Obama so much, they would even like to see us lose. They have no idea of all the shit going on behind the scenes, but they love to be the armchair quarterback and tell us all what is really happening.

What a bunch of craaaazy fuckers.

Yes, cuz lots of crazy-assed RWNJs think that we are losing the war on terror. They hate Obama so much, they would even like to see us lose. They have no idea of all the shit going on behind the scenes, but they love to be the armchair quarterback and tell us all what is really happening.

^^^^^^^ this. Hi!!!

You have that backwards. The failure known as obama has so undermined and reversed any successes vs islime that anything that can even seem to be construed as a success is magnified by partisan sheeple.

You have that backwards. The failure known as obama has so undermined and reversed any successes vs islime that anything that can even seem to be construed as a success is magnified by partisan sheeple.

No, you have it backwards. But enjoy your unicorns and cotton candy.

First off, you need to slow down. We don't even know if the attack was successful or not. We don't know who was killed. Supposedly this was a gathering of commanders though, so it isn't just the one guy that potentially died. This could turn out to be a very well placed attack. I hope that is the case.

Either way, I am a republican who supports Obamas effort to at least try. From the sound of it, everyone in that camp was a bad guy, so I don't really care who died. The more the merrier. My only complaint is they didn't use a MOAB to really send the point home.

Last edited:
Just one problem Peach, no information is forth coming. No list of who was attacked or killed, no list of what was used, no intel on anything or facts on anything. As I recall the Liberals all howled like stuck pigs when ever Bush Admin was involved in arresting local terror groups claiming they were harmless and entrapped. But we had information on those groups. You are trumping an operation that we know NOTHING about.

Just one problem Peach, no information is forth coming. No list of who was attacked or killed, no list of what was used, no intel on anything or facts on anything. As I recall the Liberals all howled like stuck pigs when ever Bush Admin was involved in arresting local terror groups claiming they were harmless and entrapped. But we had information on those groups. You are trumping an operation that we know NOTHING about.

No we didn't. You are fantasizing.

Really? I can name at least one name of a poster here that INSISTED that all the terror threats arrested under Bush in the US were tricked into it and were innocent. Perhaps if you had actually been here during those years you would have seen the numerous threads were numerous liberals on this board all INSISTED it was a put up job.

Go ahead send a private tell to Jillian see if she will admit to it.

Home-Grown Terror US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Just one of several threads back in the day, Jillian Ravi and a couple others all insisting that the Government made up a story about terrorists.

Just another illegal attack on a sovereign country for the administration to score political points.

And we wonder why most of the world hates America?? ....... :cool-45:
Somalia isn't a sovereign country. It's a land mass with a name. The country wasn't attacked. No government forces were attacked. There is no government. It was an attack on a band of criminals.

al Qaeda linked Shabaab extremists. Silly me, I thought al Qaeda was an extremist group.

If we called them Muslim extremists, it would put the responsibility on those who need to accept it.

You seem to think we should know what you're referring to Peach, I don't have the foggiest. Sounds interesting tho, any chance of a link?

Here you go. The story is on the home page of the MSN site.

6 militants killed in US Somalia strike

Forum List

Back