Another Warning From Trump Comes True.....What Do You On The Left Have To Say Now????

Ah so now we all know when America was Great for people like you.
“People like me”? Unless the Mayflower dumped my ancestors at Ellis Island last century only to be called wetbacks and prohibited from jobs and other establishments, you have severely mistaken me. America has evolved. Jefferson and the majority of his peers owned slaves. As sad as that fact is, these men also framed America to make it great and what it is today. You people are for taking statues down and smearing legacies of men as if they were the only ones who owned slaves.

How about the ancestors who sold their peers into slavery from lands where slavery is still practiced today? You hate slavery so much? Do something useful like fighting to free black and brown people where slavery is still accepted.

Yet... the same people who support taking down Jefferson... have no problem putting up statues of men who beat women, steal, sell drugs and otherwise lifelong criminals.

“People like me”? Unless the Mayflower dumped my ancestors at Ellis Island last century only to be called wetbacks and prohibited from jobs and other establishments, you have severely mistaken me. America has evolved. Jefferson and the majority of his peers owned slaves. As sad as that fact is, these men also framed America to make it great and what it is today. You people are for taking statues down and smearing legacies of men as if they were the only ones who owned slaves.

How about the ancestors who sold their peers into slavery from lands where slavery is still practiced today? You hate slavery so much? Do something useful like fighting to free black and brown people where slavery is still accepted.
He smeared his own legacy, dumbass. Even he was aware of that fact near the end of his life. Nice attempt at deflection at the end though.

He smeared his own legacy, dumbass. Even he was aware of that fact near the end of his life. Nice attempt at deflection at the end though.
He framed the US to make it what it is. As for slavery, be consistent in your logic and not just hold select people accountable.

No, another example of Trump’s racism and hate.
How so? You must think TRUTH = RACISM & HATE

You can't argue the point, so your knee-jerk reaction is throw out the 'R' word.

Trump said you folks would soon be tearing down our Founding Fathers and it turns out he was 100% right.

Trump said you folks would soon be tearing down our Founding Fathers and it turns out he was 100% right.
Technically they're not being torn down, ex the statue of Saddam Hussein was torn down. These statures are being relocated. Their existence remains.

Forum List

Back