🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another White Kid on a School Shooting Spree

Any
Any excuse to justify their racism.

Racism? Where's the racism here, I mean besides yours and Closed Caption's?
Obviously, you don't know herewegoagain...he called me a ****** a number of times.

Just because he did so previously doesn't mean there is any racism in the thread so far. YOU brought the only racism so far to this thread.
If you are defending white kids shooting up white people in schools and justifying killing black people for celling untaxed cigarettes...you are a racist.

Bullshit.
White kids shooting up schools is pretty damn rare.
Young black males killing each other is an occurrence that happens multiple times daily.
The leading cause of death for black males between the ages of 15 to 34 is murder by a fellow black.
So you want to take a stab at the leading cause of death among white high school kids?
Be sure and speak up when you want to talk numbers.
But I have to ask...you're not like Asslips and reconmark are you?
Neither one of them understand percentages and I really dont want to waste a bunch of time like I did with them.
When a kid shot is a crossfire while walking to school, the shooting is considered a "school shooting".

Apples to oranges....there is a huge problem with white kids shooting up schools. It must be a family issue. Where is the daddy? Why are all of these white kids going to school and shooting each other. This is an epidemic, but you white people ignore it. It is time to discuss the core issue of the plethora of young white mass murderers!

Specious and deceptive. Obvious trolling. Adieu.
But its not trolling when the racist residents of USMB spew their nonsense?

I'd ask you for examples, but since you're still obviously begging for attention, I'll pass.
Examples of what...do you really need someone to list all of the whites involved in school shootings in the past year? Surely you aren't that stupid
Yes, post a list of all shootings involving whites, and all involving blacks.
Mass murder school shootings as the topic at hand?

Racism? Where's the racism here, I mean besides yours and Closed Caption's?
Obviously, you don't know herewegoagain...he called me a ****** a number of times.

Just because he did so previously doesn't mean there is any racism in the thread so far. YOU brought the only racism so far to this thread.
If you are defending white kids shooting up white people in schools and justifying killing black people for celling untaxed cigarettes...you are a racist.

Bullshit.
Young black males killing each other is an occurrence that happens multiple times daily.
The leading cause of death for black males between the ages of 15 to 34 is murder by a fellow black.
So you want to take a stab at the leading cause of death among white high school kids?
Neither one of them understand percentages and I really dont want to waste a bunch of time like I did with them.
When a kid shot is a crossfire while walking to school, the shooting is considered a "school shooting".
ok, give me those numbers.

Big difference between gang violence in inner cities and white kids shooting up schools...become mass murderers. But you ignore that because you are a racist piece of shit.

Wait, you are not racist, you know a wetback!

What a bonehead.
Calling me a racist and in the same breath calling a mexican a wetback.
Okay, I will call them lighter hued *******...is that better?

Or how about ******* that don't speak English. Or illegals no matter what there status.

Bullshit.
You are the one threatening to post "the list".

Do it or STFU.

Big difference between gang violence in inner cities and white kids shooting up schools...become mass murderers. But you ignore that because you are a racist piece of shit.

What a bonehead.

I really dont care what you call em. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Bullshit.

Do it or STFU.
NO, you want to compare aples to oranges...and where did I threaten to post a list....racists are such liars.

What a bonehead.

I really dont care what you call em. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.
Difference is, I embrace what I am. You try to fool people. But I love wetback pussy, it tastes like tacos.

black puss tastes like chicken. White puss tastes like mayonaise Any other concerns?

Of course, MSM and FNC are ignoring this news since it is so common place. When are whites going to address these atrocities. It has to be a break down of the white family...but of course, no one will cover that because it is not PC!

You are a racist loon.

Bullshit.

Do it or STFU.
NO, you want to compare aples to oranges...and where did I threaten to post a list....racists are such liars.

Do you know that if we didnt count inner city gang killings we'd have one of the lowest murder rates in the world?

Of course, MSM and FNC are ignoring this news since it is so common place. When are whites going to address these atrocities. It has to be a break down of the white family...but of course, no one will cover that because it is not PC!

You are a racist loon.
Did you call me a coon?

Police still haven't released a description of the shooter, but say the announcement is imminent.
My guess, he will be 1/10th INdian and the whites will use that to say he isn't white. Indian pussy tastes like maze by the way!

Bullshit.

Do it or STFU.

Do you know that if we didnt count inner city gang killings we'd have one of the lowest murder rates in the world?
You should do something about that. If we discounted white mass murderers, there would be about 1 serial killer.

Forum List

Back