🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another White Kid on a School Shooting Spree

Asian puss tastes like spicy chicken!

You should do something about that. If we discounted white mass murderers, there would be about 1 serial killer.
Wrong.

Articles Are Most Mass Murderers Really White
Before rushing to play pin the tale on the honkey, did anyone bother to check the history of mass killings?

Because I have — a comprehensive list dating from 1982 through 9/16/2013 is found at Mother Jones here — and guess what?

Of the last 20 mass killings of that period, 9 were perpetrated by non-whites.

That would be 45 percent, which exceeds non-whites’ 37 percent share of the population.

Of the last 30 mass killings, 11 were committed by non-whites — right at the 37 percent mark.

And what if we go all the way back to 1982? We then have 66 mass killings in which the races of the perpetrators were known, and 22 of them, or one-third, were at the hands of non-whites.

German puss smells like kraut...can't munch on that.

You should do something about that. If we discounted white mass murderers, there would be about 1 serial killer.
Wrong.

Before rushing to play pin the tale on the honkey, did anyone bother to check the history of mass killings?

Because I have — a comprehensive list dating from 1982 through 9/16/2013 is found at Mother Jones here — and guess what?

That would be 45 percent, which exceeds non-whites’ 37 percent share of the population.

Of the last 30 mass killings, 11 were committed by non-whites — right at the 37 percent mark.

And what if we go all the way back to 1982? We then have 66 mass killings in which the races of the perpetrators were known, and 22 of them, or one-third, were at the hands of non-whites.
I said serial killer, not mass murderers.

Witnesses say the three victims were just standing on the street corner by the school at lunch time, and shooter opened fire.

Wrong.

But I bet you got those stats from some white supremacist site.

Surprisingly, sandnigger puss has no taste at all

Of course, MSM and FNC are ignoring this news since it is so common place. When are whites going to address these atrocities. It has to be a break down of the white family...but of course, no one will cover that because it is not PC!

You are a racist loon.
Did you call me a coon?

No, I called you a Racist Loon, with an "L".
Wait, I confused you with the other chic with the same name again.

That sucks. The kid was a leader in school and described as a great kid.
Be curious to see if he stole any cigars or maybe strong arm robbed a little chinese dude.

The thug was a great kid who shoots people?

Jeez...MB only stole cigars and you pretended he was the next Nino Brown

Not my words. You'll have to ask the teacher that said it.

A teacher that is obviously afraid of retaliation from the little thug's friends and family. You know how they are.

I don't think you can keep up with your own bullshit.

"You should do something about that. If we discounted white mass murderers, there would be about 1 serial killer."
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED OT CALL ME OUT. YOU ARE A RACIST!!!!!!!
Besides, I am traumitized by the Eric Garner veridict. I can't be held accountable if I make a minor mistake every once in a while.

Well when you describe a white kid who shot 2 people as a good kid and describe a black kid who stole $2 cigars a thug...you might be a racist
Well except the report I saw says 3 students were shot and it is gang RELATED, IT DID NOT SAY ANY STUDENTS MUCH LESS WHITE STUDENTS SHOT ANYONE.

Well when you describe a white kid who shot 2 people as a good kid and describe a black kid who stole $2 cigars a thug...you might be a racist
Well except the report I saw says 3 students were shot and it is gang RELATED, IT DID NOT SAY ANY STUDENTS MUCH LESS WHITE STUDENTS SHOT ANYONE.
It is a school shooting where more than one white person was shot..so it is fair to assume this is another white kid going on a shooting spree

It is a school shooting where more than one white person was shot..so it is fair to assume this is another white kid going on a shooting spree
You lied, got caught in your lie and now double down, we understand.....

You lied, got caught in your lie and now double down, we understand.....
I lied? How did I lie? Be specific, if you can.

Uh oh...looks like this scumbag might have been a wetback or a negro. What a shame when minorities emulate the mass murderous actions of white kids.

Forum List

Back