Another White Kid on a School Shooting Spree

All you have to do is look at the deadliest incidents!
United States school shootings 1990-present - Ballotpedia
The breakdown of regional gun violence in K-12 schools is as follows:

• Midwest: 27 incidents of gun violence, which resulted in 27 fatalities and 37 injuries
Deadliest incident: Red Lake High School massacre on March 21, 2005, where 16-year old Jeffrey Weise killed five fellow students, one teacher and a security guard before killing himself.
  • Northeast: 11 incidents of gun violence, which resulted in 40 fatalities and 23 injuries
Deadliest incident: Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre on December 14, 2012, where 20-year old Adam Lanza gunned down 20 young children and 6 adults before taking his own life.
  • South: 53 incidents of gun violence, which resulted in 37 fatalities and 77 injuries
Deadliest incident: Westside Middle School massacre on March 24, 1998, where 11-year old Andrew Golden and 13-year old MItchell Johnson killed five fellow students and injured ten others.
  • West: 45 incidents of gun violence, which resulted in 48 fatalities and 109 injuries
Deadliest incident: Columbine High School massacre on April 20, 1999, where 18-year old Eric Harris and 17-year old Dylan Klebold killed twelve students and one teacher, before turning the guns on themselves

So you think if you list a lot of shootings that have nothing to do with what you claimed you can bamboozle us?
LOL...take away the signle or double homicides..majority white kids shooting up schools. It is that simple. I can't believe you deny their is an epidemic of school shootings by bitter white kids. You sound like a blacky saying there isn't a crime issue in the darky community.
Yet you did not source a single one of the shootings with what race the shooters were, you lumped no killings and single and double and suicide into it as well as colleges when your entire claim was kids.
College students aren't kids? Your denial is to the demise of the white race white kids are killing other white kids because they can't accept failure. DO you even watch the news? Are you one who is claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax?
At 18 one is an adult. Unlike you pea brain dead idiots I do not call college students kids in the sense they are still children. Further you support the narrative that there is an epidemic of mass school shootings, your and my links prove other wise. A mass shooting is 3 or more dead which includes in most cases the shooter or shooters. Most of the shootings on the list have zero or less then 3 deaths. And include suicides as well as shootings of adults and no children.

And you have yet to prove the shootings that did happen were all done by white children.

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Rocque_2012_SSJ.pdf
Table A.1
Description of select school rampage shootings (1996–2008; US).
Location Date Perpetrator (age, race) Number of Victims
Moses Lake, WA February 2, 1996 Barry Loukaits (14, white) 3 dead, one wounded
Bethel, AK February 19, 1997 Evan Ramsey (16, white) 2 dead, 2 wounded
Pearl, MS October 1, 1997 Luke Woodham (16, white) 2 dead, 7 wounded
West Paducah, KY December 1, 1997 Michael Carneal (14, white) 3 dead, 5 wounded
Stamps, AR December 15, 1997 Colt Todd (14, white) 2 wounded
Jonesboro, AR March 24, 1998 Mitchell Johnson (13, white); Andrew Golden (14, white) 5 dead, 10 wounded
Edinboro, PA April 24, 1998 Andrew Wurst (14, white) 1 dead, 2 wounded
Springfield, OR May 21, 1998 Kip Kinkel (15, white) 2 dead, 22 wounded
Littleton, CO April 20, 1999 Eric Harris (18, white); Dylan Klebold (17, white) 15 dead, 23 wounded
Conyers, GA May 20, 1999 Thomas Soloman (15, white) 6 wounded
Fort Gibson, OK December 6, 1999 Seth Trickey (13, white) 4 wounded
Santee, CA March 5, 2001 Charles Williams (15, white) 2 dead, 13 wounded
El Cajon, CA March 22, 2001 Jason Hoffman (18, unknown) 5 wounded
New York, NY January, 15, 2002 Unknown 2 wounded
Red Lion, PA April 24, 2003 James Sheets (14, white) 2 dead
Cold Spring, MN September 24, 2003 John McLaughlin (15, white) 2 dead
Red Lake, MN March 21, 2005 Jeffrey Weise (16, Native American) 8 dead
Jacksboro, TN November 8, 2005 Kenneth Bartley (15, white) 1 dead, 2 wounded
Blacksburg, VA April 16, 2007 Cho Seung-Hui (23, Asian) 33 dead
Dover, Del. September 21, 2007 Loyer Brandon (18, black) 2 wounded
Cleveland, OH October 10, 2007 Asa Coon (14, white) 1 dead, 4 wounded
Baton, Rouge, LA February 8, 2008 Latina Williams (23, black) 3 dead
Note: sources include Newman et al. (2004); Infoplease.com; Columbine-A

• Midwest: 27 incidents of gun violence, which resulted in 27 fatalities and 37 injuries
Deadliest incident: Red Lake High School massacre on March 21, 2005, where 16-year old Jeffrey Weise killed five fellow students, one teacher and a security guard before killing himself.
  • Northeast: 11 incidents of gun violence, which resulted in 40 fatalities and 23 injuries
Deadliest incident: Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre on December 14, 2012, where 20-year old Adam Lanza gunned down 20 young children and 6 adults before taking his own life.
  • South: 53 incidents of gun violence, which resulted in 37 fatalities and 77 injuries
Deadliest incident: Westside Middle School massacre on March 24, 1998, where 11-year old Andrew Golden and 13-year old MItchell Johnson killed five fellow students and injured ten others.
  • West: 45 incidents of gun violence, which resulted in 48 fatalities and 109 injuries
Deadliest incident: Columbine High School massacre on April 20, 1999, where 18-year old Eric Harris and 17-year old Dylan Klebold killed twelve students and one teacher, before turning the guns on themselves
So now you are including all shootings no matter who did it or how it happened. Keep changing the parameters maybe eventually you will be right.

So now you are including all shootings no matter who did it or how it happened. Keep changing the parameters maybe eventually you will be right.
If we would quit feeding the troll, it would starve.

Gonna bitchslap myself over this thread.

All your now!

So you think if you list a lot of shootings that have nothing to do with what you claimed you can bamboozle us?
LOL...take away the signle or double homicides..majority white kids shooting up schools. It is that simple. I can't believe you deny their is an epidemic of school shootings by bitter white kids. You sound like a blacky saying there isn't a crime issue in the darky community.
Yet you did not source a single one of the shootings with what race the shooters were, you lumped no killings and single and double and suicide into it as well as colleges when your entire claim was kids.
College students aren't kids? Your denial is to the demise of the white race white kids are killing other white kids because they can't accept failure. DO you even watch the news? Are you one who is claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax?
At 18 one is an adult. Unlike you pea brain dead idiots I do not call college students kids in the sense they are still children. Further you support the narrative that there is an epidemic of mass school shootings, your and my links prove other wise. A mass shooting is 3 or more dead which includes in most cases the shooter or shooters. Most of the shootings on the list have zero or less then 3 deaths. And include suicides as well as shootings of adults and no children.

And you have yet to prove the shootings that did happen were all done by white children.
I never said ALL school shootings were by whites...the mass majority though. There is certainly an epidemic among white kids bcoming mass murderers no matter how much you deny it.

Wait...I think a few of those white mass murderers acted black...so I guess we can't count wiggers either if we are denying the facts.

I never said ALL school shootings were by whites...the mass majority though. There is certainly an epidemic among white kids bcoming mass murderers no matter how much you deny it.
All most all the shootings you listed were in fact not mass shootings. Yet you double down and keep claiming otherwise, your link does not support your lie.

LOL...denial, denial, denial.

Here is more:

Mass Shooters Have A Gender and a Race Political Research Associates

Recent studies reveal that most school shooters are White males, with 97 percent being male and 79 percent White. Over the last three decades, 90 percent of high school or elementary school shootings were the result of White, often upper-middle class, perpetrators.

(This one is a biased anti-gun nutter site, but facts are facts)

Here is more:

Recent studies reveal that most school shooters are White males, with 97 percent being male and 79 percent White. Over the last three decades, 90 percent of high school or elementary school shootings were the result of White, often upper-middle class, perpetrators.

Again you change the parameters, you haven't an argument other then to change the story from the lie you told in the thread title and the opening post.

thanks for the list GYSGT. , like I say , its too bad when any kid dies but I'm not willing to do anything other than tell / raise my grandkids that they shouldn't kill or shoot their classmates .

and someone mentioned 18 as being adults which is true but soon Nutz will be calling 26 year olds children because they stay on their parents insurance till age 26 .

Here is more:

Again you change the parameters, you haven't an argument other then to change the story from the lie you told in the thread title and the opening post.
How were the parameters changed? Obviously, you are going to deny any stat I post because you deny white people shoot up schools.

Thus why you want these tiny parameters to fit your narrative that white people commit no crime

and someone mentioned 18 as being adults which is true but soon Nutz will be calling 26 year olds children because they stay on their parents insurance till age 26 .
okay, so let's just ignore adult white males that shoot up white kids because there is black crime. LMAO...pathetic

Something has to be done about this. Too many white kids are becoming mass murderers.;..killing good white children in the school system. Maybe it is the breakdown of the white family...where is Daddy. Maybe it is the white thug life or the hate instilled. Maybe it is the realization of white failure...I don't know...but something has to be done about these young white mass murderers. Of course, the teapers will say this is a hoax like Sandy Hook...I guess it is an effort to deny the serious Poblem IN THE WHITE FAMILY. Its just horrible, whites killing whites at an alarming rate in schools. Americans should be able to send their children to school without the fear of white savages shooting them up.

Police At Least 2 Victims in Shooting at Portland Oregon High School Conditions Not Given - ABC News
Why are white kids so important to you? Don't you feel bad for the black kids that are shot down in gun restrictive inner cities such as Chicago and New York City?

I already told you that i'm pretty much igorning it already Nutz . YER in a posting frenzy aren't ya ehh ??

Something has to be done about this. Too many white kids are becoming mass murderers.;..killing good white children in the school system. Maybe it is the breakdown of the white family...where is Daddy. Maybe it is the white thug life or the hate instilled. Maybe it is the realization of white failure...I don't know...but something has to be done about these young white mass murderers. Of course, the teapers will say this is a hoax like Sandy Hook...I guess it is an effort to deny the serious Poblem IN THE WHITE FAMILY. Its just horrible, whites killing whites at an alarming rate in schools. Americans should be able to send their children to school without the fear of white savages shooting them up.

Police At Least 2 Victims in Shooting at Portland Oregon High School Conditions Not Given - ABC News
Why are white kids so important to you? Don't you feel bad for the black kids that are shot down in gun restrictive inner cities such as Chicago and New York City?
Why are black kids so important to you? You aren't concerned about white kids becoming mass murderers, killing other whites in school?

Why are black kids so important to you? You aren't concerned about white kids becoming mass murderers, killing other whites in school?
You made the point by bringing up the subject about white kids. Don't black kids matter to you?

Forum List

Back