🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another White Kid on a School Shooting Spree

Something has to be done about this. Too many white kids are becoming mass murderers.;..killing good white children in the school system. Maybe it is the breakdown of the white family...where is Daddy. Maybe it is the white thug life or the hate instilled. Maybe it is the realization of white failure...I don't know...but something has to be done about these young white mass murderers. Of course, the teapers will say this is a hoax like Sandy Hook...I guess it is an effort to deny the serious Poblem IN THE WHITE FAMILY. Its just horrible, whites killing whites at an alarming rate in schools. Americans should be able to send their children to school without the fear of white savages shooting them up.

Police At Least 2 Victims in Shooting at Portland Oregon High School Conditions Not Given - ABC News
Why are white kids so important to you? Don't you feel bad for the black kids that are shot down in gun restrictive inner cities such as Chicago and New York City?
Why are black kids so important to you? You aren't concerned about white kids becoming mass murderers, killing other whites in school?
You made the point by bringing up the subject about white kids. Don't black kids matter to you?
It is the same idea of whites bringing up black crime and ignoring white crime, eh?

I'll add to the frenzy if'n I can but have you heard that GUN CONTROL is becoming less and less popular Nutz ??

Something has to be done about this. Too many white kids are becoming mass murderers.;..killing good white children in the school system. Maybe it is the breakdown of the white family...where is Daddy. Maybe it is the white thug life or the hate instilled. Maybe it is the realization of white failure...I don't know...but something has to be done about these young white mass murderers. Of course, the teapers will say this is a hoax like Sandy Hook...I guess it is an effort to deny the serious Poblem IN THE WHITE FAMILY. Its just horrible, whites killing whites at an alarming rate in schools. Americans should be able to send their children to school without the fear of white savages shooting them up.

Police At Least 2 Victims in Shooting at Portland Oregon High School Conditions Not Given - ABC News
Why are white kids so important to you? Don't you feel bad for the black kids that are shot down in gun restrictive inner cities such as Chicago and New York City?
Why are black kids so important to you? You aren't concerned about white kids becoming mass murderers, killing other whites in school?
You made the point by bringing up the subject about white kids. Don't black kids matter to you?
besides, the topic was white mass murderers in schools...not black thugs. And on top of that, I don't live in tje gang infested inner city...nor do most blacks. It is an inner city problem...not solely a black problem. The inner city is not my commmunity.

besides, the topic was white mass murderers in schools...not black thugs. And on top of that, I don't live in tje gang infested inner city...nor do most blacks. It is an inner city problem...not solely a black problem. The inner city is not my commmunity.
It doesn't matter if you don't live in the inner cities, hell I doubt you live anywhere near those cities that have had mass school shootings. SO why don't black kids matter to you?

I'll add to the frenzy if'n I can but have you heard that GUN CONTROL is becoming less and less popular Nutz ??
I am a 2A supporter. You are barking up the wrong tree. What you fail to understand...I am making fun of how your ilk argues and blames the black man for every ill of the worldl. Immediately blaming the black community dfor a black man getting shot by a cop But I keep forgetting, most of you aren't intelligent enough to get it. Funny how you guys call me a racist...yet you do the EXACT same thing when the situation is flipped. YOu are hypocrites defined.

It doesn't matter if you don't live in the inner cities, hell I doubt you live anywhere near those cities that have had mass school shootings. SO why don't black kids matter to you?
Why don't white kids matter to you?

Why am I supposed to be responsible for every black person in America, but you have no responsibility for any white person? Are you saying there is no white crime for you to worry about? All whites are angels?

I asked first.

Why aren't you reaching out to trailer park trash and meth heads?

Why am I supposed to be responsible for every black person in America, but you have no responsibility for any white person? Are you saying there is no white crime for you to worry about? All whites are angels?
I am only responsible for me no one else.

I asked first.
and that is my response. Give me a reason why I am responsible for all blacks?

EXACTLY! But you want me to be responsible for all blacks...WHY?

I asked first.
Dude you do not answer a question a question

You seem so concerned about whites why not blacks? are you a hypocrite?

I asked first.
I answered your question and asked you a question...but you refuse to answer.

You seem so concerned about blacks, why not whites? Are you a hypocrite?

I asked first.
I answered your question and asked you a question...but you refuse to answer.
yes you asked a question that was your answer.

You seem so concerned about blacks, why not whites? Are you a hypocrite?
Damn there's an echo in here. Why do I keep repeating the same thing in other peoples comment?

Forum List

Back