Another win for Religious Liberty

Laughing about dead children. Thanks for the admission you asshat.

My hatred is for political hacks, like you, and this asshole, that leads to the death of children.

I care about children. They have no say in where they are taken. They are truly innocent.

And you don't give a shit about them because of your bullshit politics.

You do not give a fuck if the children die of thirst in the desert, which makes the rest of your post meaningless.

Nobody is crossing our borders because of this guy.

Yeah, I do. I don't care about their parents, but I do care about the kids because they are truly innocent.

Like I said, you assholes thrive on dead people because you're assholes.

Politics above all else. That's you pricks.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

No irony here little political whore. You globalist pricks are all the same. What's funny is you claim to be a libertarian.

This thread shows everyone just exactly what a progressive loon you are.

Thanks for giving me the platform to show them.

Moron.

Helping someone with crime obviously does not fall under religious freedom.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

No irony here little political whore. You globalist pricks are all the same. What's funny is you claim to be a libertarian.

Moron.

Yep, progressives are well known for their full support of religious liberty!

You try so hard, and fail so badly every time.

I almost pity your pathetic little self

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Moron.

You don't support religious liberty you clown.
That is as obvious as the length of your pinocchio nose!

What a dummy you are.

What a dummy you are.

Of course I do. I fully supported the baker and the photographer who did not wish to be part of a gay marriage. I am a huge proponent of religious liberty and would challenge you to find a single post from me that suggest otherwise.

This person is causing them to happen you mindless fool. Anyone with a brain can see that which of course leaves you out.

But in pursuit of your globalization goals a few horrible deaths in the desert is an acceptable result.

Assholes, the lot of you.

He is not causing them to happen, that is just fucking stupid.

Illegal immigrants are not crossing the border because this dude is leaving small amounts of food and water.

Even you cannot be this stupid, it has to be an act for the internet.

Yes, he is. A action that benefits bad actions, increases the bad actions.

It's one of the oldest economic truths in the world.

Idiots keep having to relearn that lesson and innocent children die because of politically motivated assholes like this fool.

your hatred keeps you from any logic at all.

My hatred is for political hacks, like you, and this asshole, that leads to the death of children.

I care about children. They have no say in where they are taken. They are truly innocent.

And you don't give a shit about them because of your bullshit politics.
The innocent children are killed by parents or coyotes that should have left them home in safety. Instead they intended to use these children as the golden ticket to get into the United States.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Moron.

What a dummy you are.

I'd argue it is you that doesn't support "religious liberty" (whatever the fuck that means) and only support religious discrimination. Does your support of "religious liberty" extend to Rastafarians getting to do drugs legally? To Muslim cab drivers refusing rides to drunks and people with dogs? It obviously doesn't apply to those tending the "least among us".....

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Moron.

What a dummy you are.

I'd argue it is you that doesn't support "religious liberty" (whatever the fuck that means) and only support religious discrimination. Does your support of "religious liberty" extend to Rastafarians getting to do drugs legally? To Muslim cab drivers refusing rides to drunks and people with dogs? It obviously doesn't apply to those tending the "least among us".....

If you are asking me I say yes to all of the above.

Judge's Ruling Shows Religious Freedom Isn’t Just For The Christian Right

For Scott Warren, a 37-year-old geography teacher from Ajo, Arizona, freedom of religion means making sure migrants crossing a treacherous stretch of desert along the U.S.-Mexico border don’t die of dehydration.

What do you all think, does this fall under Religious Liberty?
No

Why not? Is this any different than choosing not to bake a cake or take a photo?
Give up your wealth if you have any for the cause.

Moron.

What a dummy you are.

So why not giving aid to refugees? Why is that a "bridge too far" for your support of religious liberty?

Judge's Ruling Shows Religious Freedom Isn’t Just For The Christian Right

For Scott Warren, a 37-year-old geography teacher from Ajo, Arizona, freedom of religion means making sure migrants crossing a treacherous stretch of desert along the U.S.-Mexico border don’t die of dehydration.

What do you all think, does this fall under Religious Liberty?
No

Why not? Is this any different than choosing not to bake a cake or take a photo?
Give up your wealth if you have any for the cause.

what cause is that?

Moron.

What a dummy you are.

So why not giving aid to refugees? Why is that a "bridge too far" for your support of religious liberty?

Because it encourages more refugees which results in more kids dying horrible deaths.

That's why.

Because it encourages more refugees which results in more kids dying horrible deaths.

That's why.

Such bullshit.

Nobody is going "well, some stranger might leave food and water at random spots for us, so that is why I am going to America".

I bet you think providing birth control makes teens have more sex...right?

What a dummy you are.

That's why.

Link? Prove your statement to be true. Cite one refugee stating they made the journey because they knew there would be food and water along the way. You are not even trying to think logically.

What a dummy you are.

That's why.

Link? Prove your statement to be true. Cite one refugee stating they made the journey because they knew there would be food and water along the way. You are not even trying to think logically.

Look up immigrant deaths along southern border. I am on my phone and can't do links.

Forum List

Back