Another win for Religious Liberty

So why not giving aid to refugees? Why is that a "bridge too far" for your support of religious liberty?

Because it encourages more refugees which results in more kids dying horrible deaths.

That's why.

Link? Prove your statement to be true. Cite one refugee stating they made the journey because they knew there would be food and water along the way. You are not even trying to think logically.

Look up immigrant deaths along southern border. I am on my phone and can't do links.

I got 31,900,000 hits...went through the first 3 pages and none of them blamed water left by strangers.
That is some strange logic!

Yep it is. But when you are as filled with hate as he is, logic is not possible.

Okay....I googled immigration deaths. Can't find a single person saying they chose to make a dangerous journey over hundreds of miles because they knew someone would give them water along the way.

How many died trying to get across the desert?
What does that have to do with what you are claiming?

Immigrants make the trek knowing that some fools have laid out caches of water.

There are known spots along the trail where the water is supposed to be. If the water isn't there. They die.

If you truly care about people do yourself a favor and do some serious research on the subject.

My guess is you just want to do the typical progressive gotcha nonsense.

Nobody makes the trip because of the water.

They make the trip EXPECTING the water.

Bullshit. The water is a bonus if it happens to be there.

Look up immigrant deaths along southern border. I am on my phone and can't do links.
Okay....I googled immigration deaths. Can't find a single person saying they chose to make a dangerous journey over hundreds of miles because they knew someone would give them water along the way.

Nothing, he is just stalling, hoping we get bored and move on and he will never have to support his stupid claim.

No, moron. I am on my phone so can't provide links. What would be nice is if you could actually think for yourself. An impossible dream with progressives, like you, I know.

But a dream nonetheless .

Jesus, what do you have, a fucking flip phone? I post links with my phone all the time. Put up or you're making shit up.

No, moron. I am on my phone so can't provide links. What would be nice is if you could actually think for yourself. An impossible dream with progressives, like you, I know.

You are parroting a stupid GOP talking point and then tell others to think for themselves?

Fuck dude, it must suck to have been born without a sense of irony.

Sooner or later you will not be on your phone, then you can provide the data to prove your claim people are choosing to come because they know someone might leave water for them.

No I'm not you idiot. I'm a geologist. I lived and worked in the desert. I have rescued multiple people in the various deserts of the world.

Dying in them is terrible, and to inflict that death on children is hateful to me.

You have no fucking clue what you are jabbering about.

There are known spots along the trail where the water is supposed to be. If the water isn't there. They die.

If you truly care about people do yourself a favor and do some serious research on the subject.

Prove it. Find one refugee saying they wouldn't have made the trip if not for the expectation of water.

Nothing, he is just stalling, hoping we get bored and move on and he will never have to support his stupid claim.

Jesus, what do you have, a fucking flip phone? I post links with my phone all the time. Put up or you're making shit up.

Oh piss off you arrogant twit. You are just another political whore unable to think for yourself.

Prove it. Find one refugee saying they wouldn't have made the trip if not for the expectation of water.

No, you play your stupid games with yourself.

No I'm not you idiot. I'm a geologist. I lived and worked in the desert. I have rescued multiple people in the various deserts of the world.

Dying in them is terrible, and to inflict that death on children is hateful to me.

Yet you are the one that wants them to die of thirst be denying people the religious liberty to help them.

That is fucked up.

And I do know what I am talking about, I spent 3 years in Yuma Az, had multiple groups surrender themselves to me and my Range Warden because it was hot as shit and they needed water. They were happy we found them they were so desperate. And we gave them water when we did, so I guess using your logic we were also encouraging them to cross illegally.

Oh piss off you arrogant twit. You are just another political whore unable to think for yourself.

Translated: I just made shit up and now have to run away after betting called on my bullshit.

OMG you only have a flip phone? Wow, my bad. Sorry.

Yet you are the one that wants them to die of thirst be denying people the religious liberty to help them.

That is fucked up.

And I do know what I am talking about, I spent 3 years in Yuma Az, had multiple groups surrender themselves to me and my Range Warden because it was hot as shit and they needed water. They were happy we found them they were so desperate. And we gave them water when we did, so I guess using your logic we were also encouraging them to cross illegally.

I don't want them to make the trek in the first place.

Translated: I just made shit up and now have to run away after betting called on my bullshit.

No, I will present ample evidence when I am on my computer.

I doubt you will look at it though because it is horrible, and sad.

No, you play your stupid games with yourself.

Ah, so you making a claim you cannot support is a game? Okay, enjoy your "game". If the object is make shit up....You win.

That is fucked up.

Me either, but they are going to as long as we have people willing to give them a job.

That is why they are coming, not because someone might leave water for them.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, Bob. Giving food and water to hungry and thirsty people is a Godly thing to do.

Treasonously helping foreigners to illegally invade your own country is most certainly not godly. It makes you a filthy traitor to your own country, and an enemy of your fellow Americans.

Thereafter, however, they should be promptly repatriated to their homeland.

You know damn well, that in the vast majority of cases, that's not going to happen.

No, I will present ample evidence when I am on my computer.

I doubt you will look at it though because it is horrible, and sad.

I will be happily waiting for this evidence to be presented.

Remember, your claim is they come because people leave water for them, that is what you need to provide evidence of.

That is fucked up.

I don't either. I want them to stop having to flee violence and economic despair in their countries to come here for the chance at a better life. I also want my own Hogwarts castle with a lazy river going into every room. The latter want is more attainable than the former.

Forum List

Back