Another win for Religious Liberty

You don't support religious liberty you clown.
That is as obvious as the length of your pinocchio nose!

What a dummy you are.

I'd argue it is you that doesn't support "religious liberty" (whatever the fuck that means) and only support religious discrimination. Does your support of "religious liberty" extend to Rastafarians getting to do drugs legally? To Muslim cab drivers refusing rides to drunks and people with dogs? It obviously doesn't apply to those tending the "least among us".....

If you are asking me I say yes to all of the above.
So why not giving aid to refugees? Why is that a "bridge too far" for your support of religious liberty?

Because it encourages more refugees which results in more kids dying horrible deaths.

That's why.

Link? Prove your statement to be true. Cite one refugee stating they made the journey because they knew there would be food and water along the way. You are not even trying to think logically.

That is because hate and logic cannot coexist.

I'd argue it is you that doesn't support "religious liberty" (whatever the fuck that means) and only support religious discrimination. Does your support of "religious liberty" extend to Rastafarians getting to do drugs legally? To Muslim cab drivers refusing rides to drunks and people with dogs? It obviously doesn't apply to those tending the "least among us".....

So why not giving aid to refugees? Why is that a "bridge too far" for your support of religious liberty?

Because it encourages more refugees which results in more kids dying horrible deaths.

That's why.

Link? Prove your statement to be true. Cite one refugee stating they made the journey because they knew there would be food and water along the way. You are not even trying to think logically.

Look up immigrant deaths along southern border. I am on my phone and can't do links.

I got 31,900,000 hits...went through the first 3 pages and none of them blamed water left by strangers.

That's why.

Such bullshit.

Nobody is going "well, some stranger might leave food and water at random spots for us, so that is why I am going to America".

I bet you think providing birth control makes teens have more sex...right?

No, I don't , stupid. I am all in favor of providing birth control to teens.

Your problem is the same one all progressives have, you are one dimensional thinkers if that. Most often you are incapable of thinking.

At least for yourselves.

That's why.

Look up immigrant deaths along southern border. I am on my phone and can't do links.

I got 31,900,000 hits...went through the first 3 pages and none of them blamed water left by strangers.

Then learn how to use filters and other research methods.

That's why.

Then learn how to use filters and other research methods.

There is nothing to find because there is no data to suggest that leaving water encourages more illegals.

you are just making shit up

That's why.

Okay....I googled immigration deaths. Can't find a single person saying they chose to make a dangerous journey over hundreds of miles because they knew someone would give them water along the way.

That's why.

Okay....I googled immigration deaths. Can't find a single person saying they chose to make a dangerous journey over hundreds of miles because they knew someone would give them water along the way.

How many died trying to get across the desert?

The ministry of Jesus Christ was revolutionary in nature and the law executed him. He did what he did in defiance of the law. It is clear all these right-wingers who think they have exclusive rights to interpret the scriptures have seemingly never read the bible or care what it says except for the parts they can use to justify their hatred.

If he wants to leave water or food so be it one could argue by doing so he is helping people get into the country illegally thus helping them break the law and could be considered an accessory to the act it would be a weak arguement in my view though.

Anybody that supports the biggest criminal in the White house, has no credibility on anything concerning the law.

That's why.

What does that have to do with what you are claiming?

Judge's Ruling Shows Religious Freedom Isn’t Just For The Christian Right

For Scott Warren, a 37-year-old geography teacher from Ajo, Arizona, freedom of religion means making sure migrants crossing a treacherous stretch of desert along the U.S.-Mexico border don’t die of dehydration.

What do you all think, does this fall under Religious Liberty?

Are you fucking retarded? Since when is sneaking into a country illegally a "Religion". Fuckheads like you are why the Dems will lose the election.

Fucking crack-baby

Are you fucking retarded? Since when is sneaking into a country illegally a "Religion". Fuckheads like you are why the Dems will lose the election.

Fucking crack-baby

The ruling was not about the people sneaking into the country, it was about the freedom of someone to help the needy as they are instructed to do by their religious scriptures.

That's why.

Immigrants make the trek knowing that some fools have laid out caches of water.

There are known spots along the trail where the water is supposed to be. If the water isn't there. They die.

If you truly care about people do yourself a favor and do some serious research on the subject.

My guess is you just want to do the typical progressive gotcha nonsense.

That's why.

Nothing, he is just stalling, hoping we get bored and move on and he will never have to support his stupid claim.

Judge's Ruling Shows Religious Freedom Isn’t Just For The Christian Right

For Scott Warren, a 37-year-old geography teacher from Ajo, Arizona, freedom of religion means making sure migrants crossing a treacherous stretch of desert along the U.S.-Mexico border don’t die of dehydration.

What do you all think, does this fall under Religious Liberty?

Fucking crack-baby

He is not, but I get a definite "on the spectrum" vibe from you.

Nobody is claiming illegal immigrants are a religion. When you are calling someone else "fucking retarded" you should try posting something that makes just a small amount of sense.

Nothing, he is just stalling, hoping we get bored and move on and he will never have to support his stupid claim.

No, moron. I am on my phone so can't provide links. What would be nice is if you could actually think for yourself. An impossible dream with progressives, like you, I know.

But a dream nonetheless .

There are known spots along the trail where the water is supposed to be. If the water isn't there. They die.

If you truly care about people do yourself a favor and do some serious research on the subject.

Nobody makes the trip because of the water.

That's why.

That is some strange logic!

No, moron. I am on my phone so can't provide links. What would be nice is if you could actually think for yourself. An impossible dream with progressives, like you, I know.

But a dream nonetheless .

You are parroting a stupid GOP talking point and then tell others to think for themselves?

Fuck dude, it must suck to have been born without a sense of irony.

Sooner or later you will not be on your phone, then you can provide the data to prove your claim people are choosing to come because they know someone might leave water for them.

Nobody makes the trip because of the water.

They make the trip EXPECTING the water.

Forum List

Back