🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Answer: 6 in 10.

Question: What are the chances that your own gun kills you.

When gun control people say they want your guns, and we do, it isn't about crime, or the Second Amendment, or any other gun-related issue, it's about deaths by firearms, period. 32,000 deaths per year, every year, year after year, and 20,000 of those are suicides.

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys. And yes we want them, all of them, in a hole in the ground. The Wild West is long gone John Wayne Wannabes, it's time to move on and have gun death numbers as low as other places where common sense not tradition rules.

You had 230 years to play with your guns and that's bloody long enough, literally.

That statistic was discredited as total bullshit years ago.

Proven false on many occasions but don't let facts stand in the way of a good emotional meltdown.
No, it's not false, which is why you hate it so much. Your deadly toys are suicide machines.

Guns are not a toy.
They are tools, just like any other tool.
To you gun nuts they are toys, which is the very root of the problem. And even as a tool they have but one purpose, killing.

Your ignorance becomes more profound by the day, you might want to seek professional help. Fixations are not healthy.
I am ignorant of nothing, which is the root of the problem. If I were like the morons here, I'd be happier.

No, you are not ignorant. Ignorance can be corrected. You are, in fact, STUPID.

When gun control people say they want your guns, and we do, it isn't about crime, or the Second Amendment, or any other gun-related issue, it's about deaths by firearms, period. 32,000 deaths per year, every year, year after year, and 20,000 of those are suicides.

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys. And yes we want them, all of them, in a hole in the ground. The Wild West is long gone John Wayne Wannabes, it's time to move on and have gun death numbers as low as other places where common sense not tradition rules.

You had 230 years to play with your guns and that's bloody long enough, literally.

Move off to China then. We'll keep our guns while you sob about your hate of the constitution.

I am very pleased to hear that gun deaths are down, but that doesn't change the fact that guns mostly kill their owners or their loved ones. Happy days gun nuts.

Wrong again. Unless you add the qualifier of "if anyone is killed at all" your statement is absolutely false.

And most people have no desire to kill anyone with their guns.

I am very pleased to hear that gun deaths are down, but that doesn't change the fact that guns mostly kill their owners or their loved ones. Happy days gun nuts.

If what you were saying were true, there would be MILLIONS of dead people. The fact that there aren't exposes your lie for what it is....a lie. Happy trolling little bridge dweller!

Yep
Lets see there are around 80 million people who own guns.
There is about 700 to 800 accidental guns deaths per year. That's about 3%.
Mostly those are the young between 14 and 24 being in gangs.

Ummm.....800 is not 3% of 80 million. It is 0.001%.

80 million gun owners versus the gun deaths and injuries (9k murders,20k suicides,800 accidental shooting deaths and 78k injuries) and you still only have 0.13% of gun owners involved in shooting deaths or injuries of any kind.

99.87% are not involved in any death or injury.

Last edited:

Proven false on many occasions but don't let facts stand in the way of a good emotional meltdown.
No, it's not false, which is why you hate it so much. Your deadly toys are suicide machines.

Guns are not a toy.
They are tools, just like any other tool.
To you gun nuts they are toys, which is the very root of the problem. And even as a tool they have but one purpose, killing.

You are so wrong.
People who own guns know that they are not a toy.
As a tool it is a deterrent and protection. Also it is used to feed us.
Why do you want to take our guns away and leave us as victims?
That is a very cruel thing to want to do to Americans.
Wanting us helpless against gangs and thieves and rapists.

If what you were saying were true, there would be MILLIONS of dead people. The fact that there aren't exposes your lie for what it is....a lie. Happy trolling little bridge dweller!

Yep
Lets see there are around 80 million people who own guns.
There is about 700 to 800 accidental guns deaths per year. That's about 3%.
Mostly those are the young between 14 and 24 being in gangs.

Ummm.....800 is not 3% of 80 million. It is 0.001%.

80 million gun owners versus the gun deaths and injuries (9k murders,20k suicides,800 accidental shooting deaths and 78k injuries) and you still only have 0.13% of gun owners involved in shooting deaths or injuries of any kind.

99.87% are not involved in any death or injury.

Sorry I meant .13%. It was a typo and it came out 3%
My bad. :redface:

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys.

Just ask The Dick's friend.
whittington.jpg

Years ago when I was a teenager, one of my brothers (a gun nut) thought he heard an intruder in our house. It was me coming in late and trying to keep from waking my parents. So I had a hunting rifle flashed in front of my face from about a foot away. You don't forget something like that. I was lucky, unlike Dick Cheney's friend and the dead mother of the 2-year-old in Idaho, and hundreds of thousands of others.

Years ago when I was a teenager, one of my brothers (a gun nut) thought he heard an intruder in our house. It was me coming in late and trying to keep from waking my parents. So I had a hunting rifle flashed in front of my face from about a foot away. You don't forget something like that. I was lucky, unlike Dick Cheney's friend and the dead mother of the 2-year-old in Idaho, and hundreds of thousands of others.
Tell your bro we regret he didn't shoot and ask questions later.

1) Zero chance that my gun will kill me. I've never known a gun to sprout legs and shoot anyone on its own.
2) We don't need a bunch of mentally-challenged Libtards babysitting us and protecting us from ourselves. Libtards are far more dangerous than guns are.
3) Far more people die from medical malpractice than by firearms each year. Auto accidents account for more deaths than gun deaths. Do you want to confiscate doctors and cars?
4) Other causes of suicide: drowning, electric shock, slit wrists (or other main arteries), jumping (bridge, cliff), suffocation, carbon monoxide, poisoning, hanging, drug overdose. Do you want to confiscate water, electric implements, knives, plastic bags, automobiles, poisons, rope, and drugs? Using your idiotic logic the answer MUST be YES!

1) Zero chance that my gun will kill me. I've never known a gun to sprout legs and shoot anyone on its own.
2) We don't need a bunch of mentally-challenged Libtards babysitting us and protecting us from ourselves. Libtards are far more dangerous than guns are.
3) Far more people die from medical malpractice than by firearms each year. Auto accidents account for more deaths than gun deaths. Do you want to confiscate doctors and cars?
4) Other causes of suicide: drowning, electric shock, slit wrists (or other main arteries), jumping (bridge, cliff), suffocation, carbon monoxide, poisoning, hanging, drug overdose. Do you want to confiscate water, electric implements, knives, plastic bags, automobiles, poisons, rope, and drugs? Using your idiotic logic the answer MUST be YES!
My logic is 20,000 people a year, mostly men, there brains out from a total of 32,000 total gun deaths, which means the person most likely to be killed by your gun is you. And long as it's mostly the nut guts who die, on with the slaughter.

My logic is 20,000 people a year, mostly men, there brains out from a total of 32,000 total gun deaths, which means the person most likely to be killed by your gun is you. And long as it's mostly the nut guts who die, on with the slaughter.

Most are gang bangers and thugs. Hopefully they'll continue to kill each other.

Wow you're thick! "Nut guts?" What the hell is that? Again (using your logic) I guess "the slaughter" shall continue as long as doctors exist. What a total idiot!

Wow you're thick! "Nut guts?" What the hell is that? Again (using your logic) I guess "the slaughter" shall continue as long as doctors exist. What a total idiot!
Gun Nuts. Typo...

Forum List

Back