🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Answer: 6 in 10.

1) Zero chance that my gun will kill me. I've never known a gun to sprout legs and shoot anyone on its own.
2) We don't need a bunch of mentally-challenged Libtards babysitting us and protecting us from ourselves. Libtards are far more dangerous than guns are.
3) Far more people die from medical malpractice than by firearms each year. Auto accidents account for more deaths than gun deaths. Do you want to confiscate doctors and cars?
4) Other causes of suicide: drowning, electric shock, slit wrists (or other main arteries), jumping (bridge, cliff), suffocation, carbon monoxide, poisoning, hanging, drug overdose. Do you want to confiscate water, electric implements, knives, plastic bags, automobiles, poisons, rope, and drugs? Using your idiotic logic the answer MUST be YES!
My logic is 20,000 people a year, mostly men, there brains out from a total of 32,000 total gun deaths, which means the person most likely to be killed by your gun is you. And long as it's mostly the nut guts who die, on with the slaughter.
Deltex did not say that...Drifing Sand did.

1) Zero chance that my gun will kill me. I've never known a gun to sprout legs and shoot anyone on its own.
2) We don't need a bunch of mentally-challenged Libtards babysitting us and protecting us from ourselves. Libtards are far more dangerous than guns are.
3) Far more people die from medical malpractice than by firearms each year. Auto accidents account for more deaths than gun deaths. Do you want to confiscate doctors and cars?
4) Other causes of suicide: drowning, electric shock, slit wrists (or other main arteries), jumping (bridge, cliff), suffocation, carbon monoxide, poisoning, hanging, drug overdose. Do you want to confiscate water, electric implements, knives, plastic bags, automobiles, poisons, rope, and drugs? Using your idiotic logic the answer MUST be YES!
My logic is 20,000 people a year, mostly men, there brains out from a total of 32,000 total gun deaths, which means the person most likely to be killed by your gun is you. And long as it's mostly the nut guts who die, on with the slaughter.
Deltex did not say that...Drifing Sand did.
So get it corrected? I would fix it for you but it's too late now.

Question: What are the chances that your own gun kills you.

When gun control people say they want your guns, and we do, it isn't about crime, or the Second Amendment, or any other gun-related issue, it's about deaths by firearms, period. 32,000 deaths per year, every year, year after year, and 20,000 of those are suicides.

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys. And yes we want them, all of them, in a hole in the ground. The Wild West is long gone John Wayne Wannabes, it's time to move on and have gun death numbers as low as other places where common sense not tradition rules.

You had 230 years to play with your guns and that's bloody long enough, literally.

Years ago when I was a teenager, one of my brothers (a gun nut) thought he heard an intruder in our house. It was me coming in late and trying to keep from waking my parents. So I had a hunting rifle flashed in front of my face from about a foot away. You don't forget something like that. I was lucky, unlike Dick Cheney's friend and the dead mother of the 2-year-old in Idaho, and hundreds of thousands of others.
Tell your bro we regret he didn't shoot and ask questions later.

I was expecting your calling card on this thread, DuhTex. You should have the experience of looking down the barrel of a high powered rifle. Of course, you'd never see your winker again, but then that's assuming you've seen it recently...or ever.

Last edited:

When gun control people say they want your guns, and we do, it isn't about crime, or the Second Amendment, or any other gun-related issue, it's about deaths by firearms, period. 32,000 deaths per year, every year, year after year, and 20,000 of those are suicides.

Your gun is most likely going to kill you or someone you love, not the bad guys. And yes we want them, all of them, in a hole in the ground. The Wild West is long gone John Wayne Wannabes, it's time to move on and have gun death numbers as low as other places where common sense not tradition rules.

You had 230 years to play with your guns and that's bloody long enough, literally.
Paint my house is going to accidentally going to die in the bathtub , we all know it , he will drop his curling iron . Lmao

Here ya go, man. Fire away! :D

lead.jpg

Unfortunately, it's not. Gun nuts shoot first and answer questions later only when benignly queried by the local police, otherwise known as their shooting range buddies.

lead.jpg
I always enjoy the Pro-Lifers, only they aren't.

My logic is 20,000 people a year, mostly men, there brains out from a total of 32,000 total gun deaths, which means the person most likely to be killed by your gun is you. And long as it's mostly the gun nuts who die, on with the slaughter.

Unfortunately, it's not. Gun nuts shoot first and answer questions later only when benignly queried by the local police, otherwise known as their shooting range buddies.
The numbers still go our way, more dead gun nuts than anyone else.

lead.jpg
I always enjoy the Pro-Lifers, only they aren't.

Only intra-womb lives count. After that, they don't give a phlying phuck.

My logic is 20,000 people a year, mostly men, there brains out from a total of 32,000 total gun deaths, which means the person most likely to be killed by your gun is you. And long as it's mostly the gun nuts who die, on with the slaughter.

The numbers still go our way, more dead gun nuts than anyone else.

Poetic justice. They are like children with matches.

Paint my house is going to accidentally going to die in the bathtub , we all know it , he will drop his curling iron . Lmao

I'm going to go with "Auto-erotic Asphyxiation" for PMH's cause of death. His obsession with scarfing while dressing in women's lingerie and then pleasuring himself is bound to be fatal. It's a numbers game.

I'm going to go with "Auto-erotic Asphyxiation" for PMH's cause of death. His obsession with scarfing while dressing in women's lingerie and then pleasuring himself is bound to be fatal. It's a numbers game.

Sounds like you've had personal experience with this.

Sounds like you never read anything.

I don't spend time reading about sexual deviations. Do you?

It's quite obvious you spend no time reading about anything.

Try looking up Stephen Milligan...although I suspect using a search engine is beyond your skill set.

It's quite obvious you spend no time reading about anything.

Try looking up Stephen Milligan...although I suspect using a search engine is beyond your skill set.
"Death

Milligan was found dead in his flat in Black Lion Lane, Hammersmith, London, by his secretary Vera Taggart on 7 February 1994.[5] His corpse – naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders, with an electrical flex tied around its neck and a black bin liner over its head – was discovered in what was presumed to be a state of autoerotic asphyxiation, combined with self-bondage.[1] A detail of his death, which was the subject of much comment and speculation at the time, was that he was found to have had an orange segment in his mouth at the time of his death. The coroner concluded that he had died in the early hours of 7 February.[6]"

Effective but he broke the B and D first rule, always play with a friend.

The usual nonsense about guns being more dangerous to a house's residents than to a burglar or home invader, has been debunked numerous times.

Last edited:
I was just kidding, but we have kids on these boards you shouldn't have gave them ideas

Years ago when I was a teenager, one of my brothers (a gun nut) thought he heard an intruder in our house. It was me coming in late and trying to keep from waking my parents. So I had a hunting rifle flashed in front of my face from about a foot away. You don't forget something like that. I was lucky, unlike Dick Cheney's friend and the dead mother of the 2-year-old in Idaho, and hundreds of thousands of others.
Tell your bro we regret he didn't shoot and ask questions later.

I was expecting your calling card on this thread, DuhTex. You should have the experience of looking down the barrel of a high powered rifle. Of course, you'd never see your winker again, but then that's assuming you've seen it recently...or ever.
The last time I saw it was when you were choking on Too Long Malone. You remember that don't ya?

Forum List

Back