Answering to Comments lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2014
The Comments
(the names of the commenters are not given)

Some think I am not the sharpest crayon in the box here, but I took the Real Estate Test and passed. This was years ago when the market was good. I also managed property, so try exploring that aspect of real estate laws in your next brag session. I'm sure everyone is just dying to read your next strutting and crowing post. Not.

You seem mighty full of yourself. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but your posts keep getting nastier and nastier.

Being hungry is not fun. Losing ones job or being ill and needing help is not fun. It is embarassing. Yet you laugh, and brag about your wealth, and bitch and complain about how people have to EARN your charity. Well, bubba, you can take your laughs, your chest thumping, your belittling attitude and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine. I know what its like to be on the other end of BOTH sticks. Do you? Or are you too busy gloating about how well you are doing but you get kicked out of church due to your Scrooge mentality to have compassion for those less fortunate and refuse to kowtow to you? Yes. I believe so.

Blech.

How big is your mouth?

Nobody cares how big a township is, or how well you can do your job. There are plenty more better than you.
Naw, I ain't the one braggin about his prowess at a desk. Can you shut the fuck up now?

(I normally don't neg newbs, but in your case, I'll make an exception)

My Answers.

1. I grew up poorer than most Americans, poorer than most people on my own block growing up, in a very poor neighborhood, in a very bad city.

2. Full of myself is the name of the game of life.

3. People who I proven that they don't know shit, also did not earn my charity or my respect.

4. I got kicked out of church due to an Argument with one of the minister's friends, in the kitchen, while volunteering, before I was ever a broker.

5. I don't expect anybody to Kowtow to me, or do a fucking thing for me, they never have, I never even got what I was entitled to as a kid, I had to buy that which I was entitled to, for myself as an Adult.
But my days of having demands grunted at me are over.

6. How big is my mouth ?
Big enough to defend myself, how big is your brain ? is my pinky bigger than it ? lmao

7. If nobody cared how big a township is, nobody would have been in the classroom that I studied in.
lol

8. The Northeast is no longer the Backbone of America's economy, its now a worthless washed up, crime filled, piss poor dump, with 20 % unemployment in a lot of places.

The real market is now in the South and Midwest, btw, I took it and passed too.

As for my behavior being "Unbecoming" a real estate broker, guess what ?

The ghetto's behavior is Unbecoming an American, with their hate of other people based on employment.

9. Its not my problem if they go hungry, my job is to make sure I don't.
But if they want to think im a used car salesman, or that my job is easy, or that I don't work for what I have, they're a fuck knuckle.

10. Let me tell you something, desk duty is the main goal to achieve in any market.

Can you shut the fuck up now ?

Or how about you try to make me ? lol

Because my prowess isn't just behind a desk, and 27 years old, not really a kid, but nowhere near weakened by age either, Im in my prime.
And I lift weights, and I did a lot of landscaping.

Catching my drift ?

• Banned
The power of a nation's economy isn't in the number of machines, they can always be sent there...lol

The power is in the number of desks
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back