Anthony Bourdain Says Contempt for Middle Americans by ‘Eastern Liberals’ Explains Trump Election

No you don't 'think' that, lemming. You were told to believe that.... But because not being a smug piece of shit leftist is harder than changing your idiotic, collectivist ways....you are just going to stay dumb and believe a conspiracy theory.

There is no evidence of Russia 'hacking the elections'. Zero.

17 Intelligence agencies say otherwise.
No. There is zero evidence that Russia changed any vote tallies, they didn't hack any voting machines or anything like that. 'Hacking the election' implies that they did.

https://www.google.com/amp/townhall...531?amp=true?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

No. There is zero evidence that Russia changed any vote tallies, they didn't hack any voting machines or anything like that. 'Hacking the election' implies that they did.

again, you guys didn't care about "evidence' when it was Obama's birth certificate or Hillary's Server... you just let any whacky accusation fly and ignored evidence to the contrary.

How about we have, you know, a complete investigation into what the Russians did. I think that's better than Trumpenfuhrer threatening to close down the CIA because they aren't telling him what he wants to hear.

Related: Bourdain is a first class asshole. He came up here to do his show and pretty much everyone hated him - he left such a bad taste in some restaurant owners mouths that they posted his picture on the wall of shame lol

Lol, "Nazi".

Progressives have far more in common with Nazi's than Trump does.

Yes, not letting you be a asshole with a gun is just the same as what the Nazis did.

So let's review the Nazi Trump Checklist....

- threatening to round up millions of people based on their ethnicity? Check
Threatening to lock up political Opponents- Check
Making alliances with other dictators - Check.
Threatening a free press. Check.
Mobs of thugs beating up opponents? Check.

Sorry, man... you boy is a Nazi.

Once again you fall for the progressive trap of treating Trump like any other politican that is skilled at filtering what he/she says.

When he actually implements any of these things, then you can bitch.

and plenty of pro trump people have been accosted, the media just doesn't report them.

And also. "Free Press". LOL, most of them are democratic operatives with bylines (apologies to the puppy blender for taking his line)

Once again you fall for the progressive trap of treating Trump like any other politican that is skilled at filtering what he/she says.

and plenty of pro trump people have been accosted, the media just doesn't report them.

And also. "Free Press". LOL, most of them are democratic operatives with bylines (apologies to the puppy blender for taking his line)

Oh, I see, we can't actually complain about Trump being a Nazi until he does Nazi things?

Do you fucking hear yourself sometimes?

Oh, I see, we can't actually complain about Trump being a Nazi until he does Nazi things?

You have no proof he is a Nazi besides the rantings of the MSM and idiots like you.

Considering you idiots call anyone right of Mitt Romney a Nazi, the word has kind of lost it's edge.

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

Spin this rubes
The garden variety trump rubes
How it will play to the rubes
Donald Trump Has Fooled the Rubes But Doesn't Understand the Rubes
So this is the assclown the rubes want for president
Trump Wonders, How Far Can I Push These Rubes?
Trump doesn't want to stay overnight around the riff raff rubes
rw rubes fall for rw hate media ruse about our President
The Rubes never realize they are Rubes...
Well, pointing out to the Rubes that they are Rubes is always fun.
Now we see the lower IQ rubes yell, everyone else did it!!! so much for draining the swamp rubes
Single payer......the thing that rubes in every industrialized nation except ours have opted for. Such rubes!
The RUbes are never going to be rich, anyway. The reason they are "rubes" is because they vote against the things that made their lives reasonably comfortable.
And that is why trump supporters are seen uneducated, easy to manipulate rubes , using a picture from a horror movie to whip up the rubes even more!!!!
Uneducated bitter white rubes
I love the rubes revenge fantasies
the rubes must hate the holocaust museum
Right wing rubes were wrong again
Please . Everyone knows Trumps base is uneducated rubes .
Gosh, she couldn't be mocking you rubes could she?
that'll keep the rubes busy for next few days
Lol nice I hope the rubes lose sleep over it
A week ago you rubes wanted to lynch Comey.
Trump knows how to sell to rubes, there's no denying that.
He had no intention . He just kept feeding bullshit to the rubes who ate it up.
A right wing red neck site full of nonsense. Not only do the rubes want their own opinions, they want to make up their own facts.
I actually thought she would win in August and when I wrote it, Republicans when nuts with crowing and strutting.

The reason was because the media was in the bag for Trump.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

4623-1480655511-b5d7db4b5e7d89c8d46d54c346fe7f87.png

4620-1480655478-1317fc6a227af711b70f83a813d3f698.png

How can anyone fight that much free media time. And remember, they didn't start with the pu$$y grabbing until the very end. They never talked about the Trump U scam. No one investigated the illegal Trump Foundation.

Say what you want, but the media was in Trump's pocket.
The media was in the bag for Hillary, which is precisely why they gave Trump so much coverage.

They figured he would hang himself, and they were happy to do everything in their power to help him.

The fact remains that Bourdain is right.
No he's not.

No one has more contempt than the right wing. They think science is a faith and scientists have no integrity and only work for government money even though most work in industry. And are so over educated they need help putting on shoes.

They think education is broken and should be defunded even though the rest of the world sees American education as the best in the world. Some countries even send their high schoolers over here to attend High School.

They think our doctors are stupid, that vaccines cause autism.

For some strange reason, they think all Democrats are welfare recipients even though it's Blue States that bring in the big bucks.

They think liberals are closed minded for not considering magical creation and Noah's Ark as history.

You can go on and on. Many right wing views are so tarded, liberals have a reason to laugh. Obama was born in Kenya? Who believes something so nonsensical? Hands?

24986334-Hands-raised-in-the-air-over-gray-background-Surrender-or-voting-concept-Stock-Photo.jpg
24986334-Hands-raised-in-the-air-over-gray-background-Surrender-or-voting-concept-Stock-Photo.jpg
The White House, the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, State Houses.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
And with all that power, you still can't get magical creation taught in school as something real.
Maybe because the GOP lost 2 senate seats, 6 house seats and the popular vote by almost 3 million. What goes around comes around. Republican already tried to get rid of ethics. How'd that work out?
We are where we are.

Maybe if people like you were not so nasty and hateful and bigoted, we wouldn't be in this situation.

I know you're not going to look in the mirror, but you pushed away too many people, and here we are.
And what situation is that?

You have no proof he is a Nazi besides the rantings of the MSM and idiots like you.

Considering you idiots call anyone right of Mitt Romney a Nazi, the word has kind of lost it's edge.
This is the very, very best pro Trump video I have ever seen. Enjoy!

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

Spin this rubes
The Rubes never realize they are Rubes...
Well, pointing out to the Rubes that they are Rubes is always fun.
Now we see the lower IQ rubes yell, everyone else did it!!! so much for draining the swamp rubes
Single payer......the thing that rubes in every industrialized nation except ours have opted for. Such rubes!
The RUbes are never going to be rich, anyway. The reason they are "rubes" is because they vote against the things that made their lives reasonably comfortable.
And that is why trump supporters are seen uneducated, easy to manipulate rubes , using a picture from a horror movie to whip up the rubes even more!!!!
Uneducated bitter white rubes
I love the rubes revenge fantasies
the rubes must hate the holocaust museum
Right wing rubes were wrong again
Please . Everyone knows Trumps base is uneducated rubes .
Gosh, she couldn't be mocking you rubes could she?
that'll keep the rubes busy for next few days
Lol nice I hope the rubes lose sleep over it
A week ago you rubes wanted to lynch Comey.
Trump knows how to sell to rubes, there's no denying that.
He had no intention . He just kept feeding bullshit to the rubes who ate it up.
A right wing red neck site full of nonsense. Not only do the rubes want their own opinions, they want to make up their own facts.
The media was in the bag for Hillary, which is precisely why they gave Trump so much coverage.

They figured he would hang himself, and they were happy to do everything in their power to help him.

The fact remains that Bourdain is right.
No he's not.

No one has more contempt than the right wing. They think science is a faith and scientists have no integrity and only work for government money even though most work in industry. And are so over educated they need help putting on shoes.

They think education is broken and should be defunded even though the rest of the world sees American education as the best in the world. Some countries even send their high schoolers over here to attend High School.

For some strange reason, they think all Democrats are welfare recipients even though it's Blue States that bring in the big bucks.

They think liberals are closed minded for not considering magical creation and Noah's Ark as history.

You can go on and on. Many right wing views are so tarded, liberals have a reason to laugh. Obama was born in Kenya? Who believes something so nonsensical? Hands?

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
And with all that power, you still can't get magical creation taught in school as something real.
Maybe because the GOP lost 2 senate seats, 6 house seats and the popular vote by almost 3 million. What goes around comes around. Republican already tried to get rid of ethics. How'd that work out?
We are where we are.

Maybe if people like you were not so nasty and hateful and bigoted, we wouldn't be in this situation.

I know you're not going to look in the mirror, but you pushed away too many people, and here we are.
Oh, sorry, you may not have noticed.

White House, Senate, House, Supreme Court, State Houses.

Believe this or not, just one (1) party is in control of all of them, my personal nightmare scenario.

True story!

Spin this rubes
No he's not.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
We are where we are.

Believe this or not, just one (1) party is in control of all of them, my personal nightmare scenario.

True story!
MacRegressive loves the above. Unfortunately for him, the far right freedom caucus in the House and the GOP insurgents in the Senate are going to mess up Mr. Regressive's hopes for returning us to the 1960s.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
We are where we are.

True story!
MacRegressive loves the above. Unfortunately for him, the far right freedom caucus in the House and the GOP insurgents in the Senate are going to mess up Mr. Regressive's hopes for returning us to the 1960s.
Let's go Jake:

====================

Tell you what, Jake. Since I can't get you to stop stalking me, I'll let you prove your point.

Go ahead and challenge me on the issues, and let's see where we stand. Start threads and invite me in, if you prefer.

Here are some ideas for you:
  • Macroeconomics
  • Personal Income Taxation
  • Gay Marriage
  • Abortion
  • Health Care
  • Unions
  • Iraq & Afghanistan
  • Immigration
  • Welfare/Safety Net
You say I'm a right winger, and that you're a mainstream Republican. Now, back up your words, just this once..

We are where we are.

True story!
Let's go Jake:

====================

Tell you what, Jake. Since I can't get you to stop stalking me, I'll let you prove your point.

Go ahead and challenge me on the issues, and let's see where we stand. Start threads and invite me in, if you prefer.

• Macroeconomics
  • Gay Marriage
  • Abortion
  • Health Care
  • Unions
  • Iraq & Afghanistan
  • Immigration
  • Welfare/Safety Net
You say I'm a right winger, and that you're a mainstream Republican. Now, back up your words, just this once..

Dude, it's not worth your time going to this level of detail with farkey. He's an ass, and doesn't deserve the attention.

We are where we are.

True story!
Let's go Jake:

====================

• Macroeconomics
  • Gay Marriage
  • Abortion
  • Health Care
  • Unions
  • Iraq & Afghanistan
  • Immigration
  • Welfare/Safety Net

Dude, it's not worth your time going to this level of detail with farkey. He's an ass, and doesn't deserve the attention.
Can't argue. I know he's going to avoid and run.

We are where we are.

True story!
Let's go Jake:

====================

• Macroeconomics
  • Gay Marriage
  • Abortion
  • Health Care
  • Unions
  • Iraq & Afghanistan
  • Immigration
  • Welfare/Safety Net

Meaning I have twisted Marty's tail hard enough several times that he backs off. His advice is good: back off.

bourdain's general assessment is correct: liberals (and conservatives) should not make their contempt for the upper midwest white working class obvious.

Here is good advice for Marty, MacRegressive, TN, gipper, JimmaBowie and others: Reading is not just an escape. It is access to a better way of life. -Karin Slaughter, novelist (b. 6 Jan 1971)

Related: Bourdain is a first class asshole. He came up here to do his show and pretty much everyone hated him - he left such a bad taste in some restaurant owners mouths that they posted his picture on the wall of shame lol
have to agree, If I want an opinion on what drink is best to get sloppy drunk on in some savanna plains area that is populated with a bunch of leaf wearing fuzzy headed mud worshipers, I might have a need for Bourdain's opinion, but even that is questionable.
If I want an educated opinion on something that is politically driven or connected, Im pretty sure we would all be just as well off by letting him sit off in a corner getting drunk while more intelligent people discuss the matter.

True story!
Let's go Jake:

====================

• Macroeconomics
  • Gay Marriage
  • Abortion
  • Health Care
  • Unions
  • Iraq & Afghanistan
  • Immigration
  • Welfare/Safety Net

Meaning I have twisted Marty's tail hard enough several times that he backs off. His advice is good: back off.

bourdain's general assessment is correct: liberals (and conservatives) should not make their contempt for the upper midwest white working class obvious.

Here is good advice for Marty, MacRegressive, TN, gipper, JimmaBowie and others: Reading is not just an escape. It is access to a better way of life. -Karin Slaughter, novelist (b. 6 Jan 1971)

I didn't say back off. i said it not worth going to the level he was going to. Just point out your stupidity, and call you a fucktard, because that's all you deserve.

and I bet I read far more than you do, farkey.

True story!
Let's go Jake:

====================

• Macroeconomics
  • Gay Marriage
  • Abortion
  • Health Care
  • Unions
  • Iraq & Afghanistan
  • Immigration
  • Welfare/Safety Net

Can't argue. I know he's going to avoid and run.

It would be better if he ran. Instead he stays in fights where he is out of his weight class.

Of course, he would be out of his weight class on a Hello Kitty Message Board.

Yep.....tune in any night to watch CNN for the best entertainment on TV. On any of those panel shows, all of the commentators spend the whole show laughing at people on the right....you'd swear without knowing that Aunt Hilda won 50 states 8 weeks ago!! Don't really know about this Bourdain guy.......does anybody watch that show? Maybe 179 people? Their regular news shows, even the highest rated ones, have "almost off the air" ratings.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/category/cable-news/

Exactly what is it that we Coastal Elites have done to you fly over people to make you elect a carnival barker for president?

Forum List

Back