🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anthony Bourdain Says Contempt for Middle Americans by ‘Eastern Liberals’ Explains Trump Election

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

Spin this rubes
The garden variety trump rubes
How it will play to the rubes
Donald Trump Has Fooled the Rubes But Doesn't Understand the Rubes
So this is the assclown the rubes want for president
Trump Wonders, How Far Can I Push These Rubes?
Trump doesn't want to stay overnight around the riff raff rubes
rw rubes fall for rw hate media ruse about our President
No he's not.

No one has more contempt than the right wing. They think science is a faith and scientists have no integrity and only work for government money even though most work in industry. And are so over educated they need help putting on shoes.

They think education is broken and should be defunded even though the rest of the world sees American education as the best in the world. Some countries even send their high schoolers over here to attend High School.

They think our doctors are stupid, that vaccines cause autism.

For some strange reason, they think all Democrats are welfare recipients even though it's Blue States that bring in the big bucks.

They think liberals are closed minded for not considering magical creation and Noah's Ark as history.

You can go on and on. Many right wing views are so tarded, liberals have a reason to laugh. Obama was born in Kenya? Who believes something so nonsensical? Hands?

24986334-Hands-raised-in-the-air-over-gray-background-Surrender-or-voting-concept-Stock-Photo.jpg
24986334-Hands-raised-in-the-air-over-gray-background-Surrender-or-voting-concept-Stock-Photo.jpg
The White House, the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, State Houses.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
And with all that power, you still can't get magical creation taught in school as something real.
Maybe because the GOP lost 2 senate seats, 6 house seats and the popular vote by almost 3 million. What goes around comes around. Republican already tried to get rid of ethics. How'd that work out?
We are where we are.

Maybe if people like you were not so nasty and hateful and bigoted, we wouldn't be in this situation.

I know you're not going to look in the mirror, but you pushed away too many people, and here we are.
You are looking in the mirror and describing your regressive self, the far right, and the alt right.
What are you talking about, Jake? If you don't know my politics by now, you must be a troll like your ideological partner Joe.

Good God. It's okay if you want to be a Regressive Leftist who "identifies" as a Republican, strange as that is, but I'm under no obligation to enable your behavior.

I have enough stalkers as it is.

Weird.

The issue you are having is that beneath their ideological bent, Joe is a miserable old twat, and Farkey is a complete moron.

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

Spin this rubes
The garden variety trump rubes
How it will play to the rubes
Donald Trump Has Fooled the Rubes But Doesn't Understand the Rubes
So this is the assclown the rubes want for president
Trump Wonders, How Far Can I Push These Rubes?
Trump doesn't want to stay overnight around the riff raff rubes
rw rubes fall for rw hate media ruse about our President
No he's not.

No one has more contempt than the right wing. They think science is a faith and scientists have no integrity and only work for government money even though most work in industry. And are so over educated they need help putting on shoes.

They think education is broken and should be defunded even though the rest of the world sees American education as the best in the world. Some countries even send their high schoolers over here to attend High School.

They think our doctors are stupid, that vaccines cause autism.

For some strange reason, they think all Democrats are welfare recipients even though it's Blue States that bring in the big bucks.

They think liberals are closed minded for not considering magical creation and Noah's Ark as history.

You can go on and on. Many right wing views are so tarded, liberals have a reason to laugh. Obama was born in Kenya? Who believes something so nonsensical? Hands?

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
And with all that power, you still can't get magical creation taught in school as something real.
Maybe because the GOP lost 2 senate seats, 6 house seats and the popular vote by almost 3 million. What goes around comes around. Republican already tried to get rid of ethics. How'd that work out?
We are where we are.

Maybe if people like you were not so nasty and hateful and bigoted, we wouldn't be in this situation.

I know you're not going to look in the mirror, but you pushed away too many people, and here we are.
You are looking in the mirror and describing your regressive self, the far right, and the alt right.
What are you talking about, Jake? If you don't know my politics by now, you must be a troll like your ideological partner Joe. Good God. It's okay if you want to be a Regressive Leftist who "identifies" as a Republican, strange as that is, but I'm under no obligation to enable your behavior. I have enough stalkers as it is. Weird. .
I have called you on your Regressivism for some time on the board. You are an Alt Right lurker pretending to be a centrist. But you are merely dumber than jake. Like Marty. :lol:

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.

Yet still maintained control of the Senate in a tough year for Republicans.
Yet still maintained control of the House with a comfortable majority
Yet still won the presidency because the president is elected by a population weighted poll of the States, not by majority vote.
Does not mean anything until translated into action. A libertarian like you will not pleased with this admin.
However, I was impressed at how Trump made the Congress cower yesterday and reverse itself on the ethics vote.

Whatever he does will still be better than that statist asshole Hillary.
Do you understand the word "statist." I don't think you realize it does not mean what you think it means. Trump is a major believer in progressivism.

I thought the whole issue people have with Trump is that no one really knows what he is going to do. We know what we would have gotten with Hillary. More government, more taxes, less freedom, and an SC that would gut the 2nd amendment.

Looking at Trump's cabinet, I doubt he is going full progressive. He may go populist, but not progressive.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
We are where we are.

What are you talking about, Jake? If you don't know my politics by now, you must be a troll like your ideological partner Joe.

Good God. It's okay if you want to be a Regressive Leftist who "identifies" as a Republican, strange as that is, but I'm under no obligation to enable your behavior.

I have enough stalkers as it is.

Weird.

The issue you are having is that beneath their ideological bent, Joe is a miserable old twat, and Farkey is a complete moron.
The only difference between the two is that Joe hates Mormons.

Both of them leave marks on my leg from all their humping.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
We are where we are.

What are you talking about, Jake? If you don't know my politics by now, you must be a troll like your ideological partner Joe. Good God. It's okay if you want to be a Regressive Leftist who "identifies" as a Republican, strange as that is, but I'm under no obligation to enable your behavior. I have enough stalkers as it is. Weird. .
I have called you on your Regressivism for some time on the board. You are an Alt Right lurker pretending to be a centrist. But you are merely dumber than jake. :lol:

ALT-RIGHT QUACK QUACK, ALT RIGHT QUACK QUACK.

The farkey mantra.

Yet still won the presidency because the president is elected by a population weighted poll of the States, not by majority vote.
Does not mean anything until translated into action. A libertarian like you will not pleased with this admin.
However, I was impressed at how Trump made the Congress cower yesterday and reverse itself on the ethics vote.

Do you understand the word "statist." I don't think you realize it does not mean what you think it means. Trump is a major believer in progressivism.

I thought the whole issue people have with Trump is that no one really knows what he is going to do. We know what we would have gotten with Hillary. More government, more taxes, less freedom, and an SC that would gut the 2nd amendment.

Looking at Trump's cabinet, I doubt he is going full progressive. He may go populist, but not progressive.
SCOTUS would never gut the 2dA. Trump is going to give us plenty of government and less freedom. Yes, he is a populist as well as a progressive, who believes in Big Government solutions.

SCOTUS would never gut the 2dA. Trump is going to give us plenty of government and less freedom. Yes, he is a populist as well as a progressive, who believes in Big Government solutions.

Bullshit. a progressive SC would let NYC gun laws become law in any State that felt like implementing them. and NYC gun laws are incredibly unconstitutional, protected my friendly local courts.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
We are where we are.

I have called you on your Regressivism for some time on the board. You are an Alt Right lurker pretending to be a centrist. But you are merely dumber than jake. Like Marty. :lol:
Good for you, troll, congratulations.

And as with my other stalker friends, you'll notice that YOU initiated communication with ME when you jumped in to defend your political twin RDean. You'll notice that I don't initiate communication with YOU.

Troll someone else, I'm just not interested.

We are where we are.

Good for you, troll, congratulations. And as with my other stalker friends, you'll notice that YOU initiated communication with ME when you jumped in to defend your political twin RDean. You'll notice that I don't initiate communication with YOU. Troll someone else, I'm just not interested.
Who cares about you? I care about and correct the misinformation you put out here. You fool no one, your regressive righty.

Bullshit. a progressive SC would let NYC gun laws become law in any State that felt like implementing them. and NYC gun laws are incredibly unconstitutional, protected my friendly local courts.
We are talking about SCOTUS, and there is absolutely no indication that SCOTUS would do that. Your guns are safe under your bed.

We are where we are.

And as with my other stalker friends, you'll notice that YOU initiated communication with ME when you jumped in to defend your political twin RDean. You'll notice that I don't initiate communication with YOU.

you initiated communication with jakestarkey by quoting a post by him in #4. troll.

We are where we are.

Good for you, troll, congratulations. And as with my other stalker friends, you'll notice that YOU initiated communication with ME when you jumped in to defend your political twin RDean. You'll notice that I don't initiate communication with YOU. Troll someone else, I'm just not interested.
Who cares about you? I care about and correct the misinformation you put out here. You fool no one, your regressive righty.
And still trying.

And your "reason" for humping my leg is precisely what Joe has said his reason is. Interesting.

You appear to be trying to impress someone, and who knows who that might be.

Please stop stalking me.

We are where we are.

you initiated communication with jakestarkey by quoting a post by him in #4. troll.
I know you have to defend your ideological twin, thanks for jumping in to illustrate my point.

Leveraging quotes as proof is not the same as initiating conversation.

But I'm sure he appreciates your help.

We are where we are.

We are where we are at (thanks to Russian Hacking) to a point where the Rubes think they are going to get something.

When the bottom falls out of the economy, Trump might get a little millage blaming the Darkies, but even the dumbest rube is going to realize that Trump screwed them.

The problem with the Rubes are is that they have such short memories. They got it right in 2006 and 2008, when the Republicans fucked up everything and got run out of office. But then they forgot 'Hey, Republicans fuck things up! Wars! Recessions!"

They'll get a reminder, soon enough.
"Hilary will win by a landslide"

I know you have to defend your ideological twin, thanks for jumping in to illustrate my point.

a convenient definition of initiation of communication, eh? my ideological twin, eh? are you triggered?

And still trying. And your "reason" for humping my leg is precisely what Joe has said his reason is. Interesting. You appear to be trying to impress someone, and who knows who that might be. Please stop stalking me. .
You made contact with me above first, thus apparently are the troll. I know you hate that I grind my foot in your face. Stay away then. The point is that middle America owns Trump;

And still trying. And your "reason" for humping my leg is precisely what Joe has said his reason is. Interesting. You appear to be trying to impress someone, and who knows who that might be. Please stop stalking me. .
You made contact with me above first, thus apparently are the troll. I know you hate that I grind my foot in your face. Stay away then. The point is that middle America owns Trump;
...and Trump owns the Alt-Stains.

We are talking about SCOTUS, and there is absolutely no indication that SCOTUS would do that. Your guns are safe under your bed.

Bullshit.

4 of the 9 decided in heller that the right is collective, not individual.

a convenient definition of initiation of communication, eh? my ideological twin, eh? are you triggered?
I see that Jake "thanked" you for that post.

That was nice of him, and it's not the first time a fellow Regressive Lefty has jumped in to help him with me.

This is too easy.

You trolls have fun. I'm not interested.

Bullshit.

4 of the 9 decided in heller that the right is collective, not individual.
We are talking about the Court, which recognized the incorporation of the 2dA in Heller. Don't worry your pretty little head.

Forum List

Back