Anthony Bourdain Says Contempt for Middle Americans by ‘Eastern Liberals’ Explains Trump Election

I have called you on your Regressivism for some time on the board. You are an Alt Right lurker pretending to be a centrist. But you are merely dumber than jake. Like Marty. :lol:
Good for you, troll, congratulations.

And as with my other stalker friends, you'll notice that YOU initiated communication with ME when you jumped in to defend your political twin RDean. You'll notice that I don't initiate communication with YOU.

Troll someone else, I'm just not interested.
you initiated communication with jakestarkey by quoting a post by him in #4. troll.
I know you have to defend your ideological twin, thanks for jumping in to illustrate my point.

Leveraging quotes as proof is not the same as initiating conversation.

But I'm sure he appreciates your help.
a convenient definition of initiation of communication, eh? my ideological twin, eh? are you triggered?
I see that Jake "thanked" you for that post. That was nice of him, and it's not the first time a fellow Regressive Lefty has jumped in to help him with me.This is too easy. You trolls have fun. I'm not interested..
You certainly over value your worth on this Board. When a regressive like you gets stupid, you get the boot. Quit replying to me, quit initiating contact, and you will feel better. You are imitating your own regressive righty form of that eastern liberal contempt for others that Bourdain condemns.

I thought the whole issue people have with Trump is that no one really knows what he is going to do. We know what we would have gotten with Hillary. More government, more taxes, less freedom, and an SC that would gut the 2nd amendment.

Looking at Trump's cabinet, I doubt he is going full progressive. He may go populist, but not progressive.
SCOTUS would never gut the 2dA. Trump is going to give us plenty of government and less freedom. Yes, he is a populist as well as a progressive, who believes in Big Government solutions.

Bullshit. a progressive SC would let NYC gun laws become law in any State that felt like implementing them. and NYC gun laws are incredibly unconstitutional, protected my friendly local courts.
We are talking about SCOTUS, and there is absolutely no indication that SCOTUS would do that. Your guns are safe under your bed.
Bullshit.

4 of the 9 decided in heller that the right is collective, not individual.
We are talking about the Court, which recognized the incorporation of the 2dA in Heller. Don't worry your pretty little head.

Hey Starkey.............HAPPY NEW YEAR s0n!!:spinner:

So.......hows that bumpy doing this fine day? Bit on the bulbous side with just 16 days to go?:deal:

And as with my other stalker friends, you'll notice that YOU initiated communication with ME when you jumped in to defend your political twin RDean. You'll notice that I don't initiate communication with YOU.

you initiated communication with jakestarkey by quoting a post by him in #4. troll.
I know you have to defend your ideological twin, thanks for jumping in to illustrate my point.

a convenient definition of initiation of communication, eh? my ideological twin, eh? are you triggered?
I see that Jake "thanked" you for that post. That was nice of him, and it's not the first time a fellow Regressive Lefty has jumped in to help him with me.This is too easy. You trolls have fun. I'm not interested..
You certainly over value your worth on this Board. When a regressive like you gets stupid, you get the boot. Quit replying to me, quit initiating contact, and you will feel better. You are imitating your own regressive righty form of that eastern liberal contempt for others that Bourdain condemns.
Great. We agree. No more contact, no more quoting, no more references to each other in any way.

Thanks, much appreciated. And I'll bookmark this just in case.

I thought the whole issue people have with Trump is that no one really knows what he is going to do. We know what we would have gotten with Hillary. More government, more taxes, less freedom, and an SC that would gut the 2nd amendment.

Looking at Trump's cabinet, I doubt he is going full progressive. He may go populist, but not progressive.
SCOTUS would never gut the 2dA. Trump is going to give us plenty of government and less freedom. Yes, he is a populist as well as a progressive, who believes in Big Government solutions.

Bullshit. a progressive SC would let NYC gun laws become law in any State that felt like implementing them. and NYC gun laws are incredibly unconstitutional, protected my friendly local courts.
We are talking about SCOTUS, and there is absolutely no indication that SCOTUS would do that. Your guns are safe under your bed.
Bullshit.

We are talking about the Court, which recognized the incorporation of the 2dA in Heller. Don't worry your pretty little head.

Only 5 of 9 did, one of of the 5 died last year.

Stop trying to be "smart". It isn't working.

Great. We agree. No more contact, no more quoting, no more references to each other in any way. Thanks, much appreciated. And I'll bookmark this just in case..
You continue to think you are in charge. How funny. How typical of a regressive righty. Bookmark this: I will put a boot up your eastern regressive butt every time you need it. You are full of that eastern liberal nonsense mentioned in the OP that we also find, like you, counterfeited in the far right. You are dumber than jake.

Most of us on the right have been saying this since the election.

Anthony Bourdain is blaming liberals like himself as the reason Donald Trump won the 2016 election.

In an interview with Reason magazine published Thursday, the host of the CNN culinary travel show Parts Unknown, slammed the “self-congratulatory” and “privileged left” for their disdain for working-class Americans.

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

He continued, “I’ve spent a lot of time in gun-country, God-fearing America. There are a hell of a lot of nice people out there, who are doing what everyone else in this world is trying to do: the best they can to get by, and take care of themselves and the people they love.”

The 60-year-old chef went on to criticize fellow liberals for denying conservatives “their basic humanity and legitimacy of their views” and “mock them at every turn, and treat them with contempt.”

Bourdain went on to say these issues aren’t specific to the United States. He says Trump’s election is part of a “global trend” towards nationalism “that should be of concern to everyone.”

Anthony Bourdain Says Contempt for Middle Americans by ‘Eastern Liberals’ Explains Trump Election

it is just who they are

they are incapable of change

so they will continue to be marginalized

Bullshit.

Only 5 of 9 did, one of of the 5 died last year.Stop trying to be "smart". It isn't working.
You are dumber than jake if you think the court would reverse Heller.

Great. We agree. No more contact, no more quoting, no more references to each other in any way. Thanks, much appreciated. And I'll bookmark this just in case..
You continue to think you are in charge. How funny. How typical of a regressive righty. Bookmark this: I will put a boot up your eastern regressive butt every time you need it. You are full of that eastern liberal nonsense mentioned in the OP that we also find, like you, counterfeited in the far right. You are dumber than jake.
Well, I tried.

Stalkers gonna stalk.

Bullshit.

Only 5 of 9 did, one of of the 5 died last year.Stop trying to be "smart". It isn't working.
You are dumber than jake if you think the court would reverse Heller.

and you are either an idiot or lying.

We are where we are.

Maybe if people like you were not so nasty and hateful and bigoted, we wouldn't be in this situation.

I know you're not going to look in the mirror, but you pushed away too many people, and here we are.

We are where we are at (thanks to Russian Hacking) to a point where the Rubes think they are going to get something.

When the bottom falls out of the economy, Trump might get a little millage blaming the Darkies, but even the dumbest rube is going to realize that Trump screwed them.

The problem with the Rubes are is that they have such short memories. They got it right in 2006 and 2008, when the Republicans fucked up everything and got run out of office. But then they forgot 'Hey, Republicans fuck things up! Wars! Recessions!"

They'll get a reminder, soon enough.
15727213_732277366921164_3616908526059114026_n.jpg

Well, I tried.

Stalkers gonna stalk.
Yes, you do. You initiated contact. You may keep it up if you wish. You evidence the quality of contempt evidenced by the type of people that Bourdain discussed.

Jake, you're insane. You actually believe that the cult of LGBT value sysem is what should be "piloting" this country. This mistaken belief of yours is why your ilk lost 2016 & will continue to lose until you scrape off your parasites.

He continued, “I’ve spent a lot of time in gun-country, God-fearing America. There are a hell of a lot of nice people out there, who are doing what everyone else in this world is trying to do: the best they can to get by, and take care of themselves and the people they love.”

The 60-year-old chef went on to criticize fellow liberals for denying conservatives “their basic humanity and legitimacy of their views” and “mock them at every turn, and treat them with contempt.”

Bourdain went on to say these issues aren’t specific to the United States. He says Trump’s election is part of a “global trend” towards nationalism “that should be of concern to everyone.”

You know I was wondering when Bourdain would weigh in. He has contempt for Trump. I remember watching his show once where he was mocking an unfinished hotel/resort with the name "TRUMP" clearly written on the tower. Bourdain is absolutely spot-on correct. I'm sure he knows people who know people directly in bed with Trump. And probably not in a good way. Bourdain is a NJ/NY boy since forever.

He's going full Nazi. You don't fill your cabinet with Billionaires and Generals if you are a libertarian.

But you keep thinking that as long as you gets to compensate for your tiny pecker with a gun, it will be fine.

You are looking in the mirror and describing your regressive self, the far right, and the alt right.
What are you talking about, Jake? If you don't know my politics by now, you must be a troll like your ideological partner Joe. Good God. It's okay if you want to be a Regressive Leftist who "identifies" as a Republican, strange as that is, but I'm under no obligation to enable your behavior. I have enough stalkers as it is. Weird. .
I have called you on your Regressivism for some time on the board. You are an Alt Right lurker pretending to be a centrist. But you are merely dumber than jake. Like Marty. :lol:

You spend whole pages here whining about other posters who don't see the world the way you do... So far, you've whined about me, Jake, Dean, and LK.

He's going full Nazi. You don't fill your cabinet with Billionaires and Generals if you are a libertarian.

But you keep thinking that as long as you gets to compensate for your tiny pecker with a gun, it will be fine.

Lol, "Nazi".

Progressives have far more in common with Nazi's than Trump does.

Anthony Bourdain is blaming liberals like himself as the reason Donald Trump won the 2016 election.

In an interview with Reason magazine published Thursday, the host of the CNN culinary travel show Parts Unknown, slammed the “self-congratulatory” and “privileged left” for their disdain for working-class Americans.

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

Good on Anthony, but let's hope this sudden self awareness on his part doesn't spread to far and wide.

We want them to keep thinking they are so much smarter and better human beings, the smug pricks.

right. I think it was "Middle Russia" that had more to do with that.

But never mind.
No you don't 'think' that, lemming. You were told to believe that.... But because not being a smug piece of shit leftist is harder than changing your idiotic, collectivist ways....you are just going to stay dumb and believe a conspiracy theory.

There is no evidence of Russia 'hacking the elections'. Zero.

Dumb fuck.

Lol, "Nazi".

Progressives have far more in common with Nazi's than Trump does.

Yes, not letting you be a asshole with a gun is just the same as what the Nazis did.

So let's review the Nazi Trump Checklist....

- threatening to round up millions of people based on their ethnicity? Check
Threatening to lock up political Opponents- Check
Making alliances with other dictators - Check.
Threatening a free press. Check.
Mobs of thugs beating up opponents? Check.

Sorry, man... you boy is a Nazi.

No you don't 'think' that, lemming. You were told to believe that.... But because not being a smug piece of shit leftist is harder than changing your idiotic, collectivist ways....you are just going to stay dumb and believe a conspiracy theory.

There is no evidence of Russia 'hacking the elections'. Zero.

17 Intelligence agencies say otherwise.

Forum List

Back