Anthony Bourdain Says Contempt for Middle Americans by ‘Eastern Liberals’ Explains Trump Election

Beale, you have trouble finding your way out of a circular room. Trump is not anyone's victory, and your fumblings here are pathetically amusing. Voting for Trump or Clinton would have been voting for evil. Bush was everybody's loss, boy.

I am always amused at how close we are in philosophy, and yet how far you are from the truth.
You don't have a clue, is the problem. You remind me of The Poet that way.

Beale, you have trouble finding your way out of a circular room. Trump is not anyone's victory, and your fumblings here are pathetically amusing. Voting for Trump or Clinton would have been voting for evil. Bush was everybody's loss, boy.

I am always amused at how close we are in philosophy, and yet how far you are from the truth.
You don't have a clue, is the problem. You remind me of The Poet that way.
Which Poet? I like Poets.

You make up nonsense and then judge me by it, and then call me a racial slur?

And you think that proves something?

You are an asshole.

I'm sorry you are such a dumb redneck you keep voting for Republicans who fuck you.

Maybe some day you'll vote to improve your situation rather than keep voting to "just be ahead of the darkies".

And then bitch when some Darkie from INdia gets that STEM job you are too stupid to get.

Well put, Anthony.

The hateful narcissists who have taken over the party won't like this, but thanks for holding up the mirror to them. They're too full of themselves and each other to admit they're partially responsible for Trump's win.

Love your show, by the way.

again, guy, Trump didn't win. Hillary got more votes. Trump and his Russian pals gamed the system.

And, yes, I have nothing but contempt for anyone who is still voting for Republicans after 2008. It's like they never fucking learn.

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

Spin this rubes
The garden variety trump rubes
How it will play to the rubes
Donald Trump Has Fooled the Rubes But Doesn't Understand the Rubes
So this is the assclown the rubes want for president
Trump Wonders, How Far Can I Push These Rubes?
Trump doesn't want to stay overnight around the riff raff rubes
rw rubes fall for rw hate media ruse about our President
Rubes 1 ; Loser libstains 0
2 to 1 against the Rubes the last three presidential elections, so let's see if Trump takes care of his Rubes or sells them out.
"Hillary will win in a landslide" -- JS
I actually thought she would win in August and when I wrote it, Republicans when nuts with crowing and strutting.

The reason was because the media was in the bag for Trump.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

4623-1480655511-b5d7db4b5e7d89c8d46d54c346fe7f87.png

4620-1480655478-1317fc6a227af711b70f83a813d3f698.png

How can anyone fight that much free media time. And remember, they didn't start with the pu$$y grabbing until the very end. They never talked about the Trump U scam. No one investigated the illegal Trump Foundation.

Say what you want, but the media was in Trump's pocket.
The media was in the bag for Hillary, which is precisely why they gave Trump so much coverage.

They figured he would hang himself, and they were happy to do everything in their power to help him.

The fact remains that Bourdain is right.
No he's not.

No one has more contempt than the right wing. They think science is a faith and scientists have no integrity and only work for government money even though most work in industry. And are so over educated they need help putting on shoes.

They think education is broken and should be defunded even though the rest of the world sees American education as the best in the world. Some countries even send their high schoolers over here to attend High School.

They think our doctors are stupid, that vaccines cause autism.

For some strange reason, they think all Democrats are welfare recipients even though it's Blue States that bring in the big bucks.

They think liberals are closed minded for not considering magical creation and Noah's Ark as history.

You can go on and on. Many right wing views are so tarded, liberals have a reason to laugh. Obama was born in Kenya? Who believes something so nonsensical? Hands?

24986334-Hands-raised-in-the-air-over-gray-background-Surrender-or-voting-concept-Stock-Photo.jpg
Wow, look at all the tiny white hands.

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

Spin this rubes
The Rubes never realize they are Rubes...
Well, pointing out to the Rubes that they are Rubes is always fun.
Now we see the lower IQ rubes yell, everyone else did it!!! so much for draining the swamp rubes
Single payer......the thing that rubes in every industrialized nation except ours have opted for. Such rubes!
The RUbes are never going to be rich, anyway. The reason they are "rubes" is because they vote against the things that made their lives reasonably comfortable.
And that is why trump supporters are seen uneducated, easy to manipulate rubes , using a picture from a horror movie to whip up the rubes even more!!!!
Uneducated bitter white rubes
I love the rubes revenge fantasies
the rubes must hate the holocaust museum
Right wing rubes were wrong again
Please . Everyone knows Trumps base is uneducated rubes .
Gosh, she couldn't be mocking you rubes could she?
that'll keep the rubes busy for next few days
Lol nice I hope the rubes lose sleep over it
A week ago you rubes wanted to lynch Comey.
Trump knows how to sell to rubes, there's no denying that.
He had no intention . He just kept feeding bullshit to the rubes who ate it up.
A right wing red neck site full of nonsense. Not only do the rubes want their own opinions, they want to make up their own facts.
Rubes 1 ; Loser libstains 0
2 to 1 against the Rubes the last three presidential elections, so let's see if Trump takes care of his Rubes or sells them out.
I actually thought she would win in August and when I wrote it, Republicans when nuts with crowing and strutting.

How can anyone fight that much free media time. And remember, they didn't start with the pu$$y grabbing until the very end. They never talked about the Trump U scam. No one investigated the illegal Trump Foundation.

The media was in the bag for Hillary, which is precisely why they gave Trump so much coverage.

They figured he would hang himself, and they were happy to do everything in their power to help him.

No he's not.

No one has more contempt than the right wing. They think science is a faith and scientists have no integrity and only work for government money even though most work in industry. And are so over educated they need help putting on shoes.

They think education is broken and should be defunded even though the rest of the world sees American education as the best in the world. Some countries even send their high schoolers over here to attend High School.

For some strange reason, they think all Democrats are welfare recipients even though it's Blue States that bring in the big bucks.

They think liberals are closed minded for not considering magical creation and Noah's Ark as history.

You can go on and on. Many right wing views are so tarded, liberals have a reason to laugh. Obama was born in Kenya? Who believes something so nonsensical? Hands?

24986334-Hands-raised-in-the-air-over-gray-background-Surrender-or-voting-concept-Stock-Photo.jpg
The White House, the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, State Houses.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.

Yes, the Russians did a good job hacking our election, but please don't pretend people agree with you.

Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney got. Minds haven't changed.

Just remember, when the bigots get their way, you'll be in more trouble than I am if you are what you claim to be.

Spin this rubes
Now we see the lower IQ rubes yell, everyone else did it!!! so much for draining the swamp rubes
Single payer......the thing that rubes in every industrialized nation except ours have opted for. Such rubes!
The RUbes are never going to be rich, anyway. The reason they are "rubes" is because they vote against the things that made their lives reasonably comfortable.
And that is why trump supporters are seen uneducated, easy to manipulate rubes , using a picture from a horror movie to whip up the rubes even more!!!!
A right wing red neck site full of nonsense. Not only do the rubes want their own opinions, they want to make up their own facts.

No he's not.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
And with all that power, you still can't get magical creation taught in school as something real.
Maybe because the GOP lost 2 senate seats, 6 house seats and the popular vote by almost 3 million. What goes around comes around. Republican already tried to get rid of ethics. How'd that work out?

The GOP also lost the SCOTUS seat, I think.

Let's see who Trump nominates.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.

Yes, the Russians did a good job hacking our election, but please don't pretend people agree with you.

Trump got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney got. Minds haven't changed.

Just remember, when the bigots get their way, you'll be in more trouble than I am if you are what you claim to be.
"Hillary will win by a landslide."

Spin this rubes

No he's not.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
And with all that power, you still can't get magical creation taught in school as something real.
Maybe because the GOP lost 2 senate seats, 6 house seats and the popular vote by almost 3 million. What goes around comes around. Republican already tried to get rid of ethics. How'd that work out?
We are where we are.

Maybe if people like you were not so nasty and hateful and bigoted, we wouldn't be in this situation.

I know you're not going to look in the mirror, but you pushed away too many people, and here we are.

They show the world moment by moment why they lost and why they will continue to lose.

Spin this rubes

No he's not.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.

Yet still maintained control of the Senate in a tough year for Republicans.
Yet still maintained control of the House with a comfortable majority
Yet still won the presidency because the president is elected by a population weighted poll of the States, not by majority vote.

We are where we are.

Maybe if people like you were not so nasty and hateful and bigoted, we wouldn't be in this situation.

I know you're not going to look in the mirror, but you pushed away too many people, and here we are.

We are where we are at (thanks to Russian Hacking) to a point where the Rubes think they are going to get something.

When the bottom falls out of the economy, Trump might get a little millage blaming the Darkies, but even the dumbest rube is going to realize that Trump screwed them.

The problem with the Rubes are is that they have such short memories. They got it right in 2006 and 2008, when the Republicans fucked up everything and got run out of office. But then they forgot 'Hey, Republicans fuck things up! Wars! Recessions!"

They'll get a reminder, soon enough.

Spin this rubes

No he's not.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
We are where we are.

You are looking in the mirror and describing your regressive self, the far right, and the alt right.

Yet still won the presidency because the president is elected by a population weighted poll of the States, not by majority vote.

Yes, those Russian Hackers certainly earned their pay.

Spin this rubes

No he's not.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.

Does not mean anything until translated into action. A libertarian like you will not pleased with this admin.
However, I was impressed at how Trump made the Congress cower yesterday and reverse itself on the ethics vote.

Yes, those Russian Hackers certainly earned their pay.

Repeating the same bullshit doesn't make it non-bullshit.

Spin this rubes

No he's not.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.

Does not mean anything until translated into action. A libertarian like you will not pleased with this admin.
However, I was impressed at how Trump made the Congress cower yesterday and reverse itself on the ethics vote.

Whatever he does will still be better than that statist asshole Hillary.

Spin this rubes

No he's not.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.
We are where we are.

You are looking in the mirror and describing your regressive self, the far right, and the alt right.
What are you talking about, Jake? If you don't know my politics by now, you must be a troll like your ideological partner Joe.

Good God. It's okay if you want to be a Regressive Leftist who "identifies" as a Republican, strange as that is, but I'm under no obligation to enable your behavior.

I have enough stalkers as it is.

Weird.

Spin this rubes
No he's not.

Great stuff there.

Thanks loads.

Whatever he does will still be better than that statist asshole Hillary.
Do you understand the word "statist." I don't think you realize it does not mean what you think it means. Trump is a major believer in progressivism.

Forum List

Back