Anthony Gonzalez On donald trump: 'The Cold Hard Truth Is donald trump Led Us Into A Ditch On January 6'

They are a threat only to lying NAZIs like Gonzalez.
"Why should we continue to talk about former President Donald J. Trump and Trumplicanism? Because Trump is not gone and Trumplicanism is not going away. As much as we had hoped, Donald Trump is not in our rearview mirror.

We ignore Trump and his devotees at the risk of our own political and national peril. Donald Trump is more than a sore loser. Trump and Trumplicanism constitute an ongoing danger to American democracy."

Trump and his supporters remain a threat to America’s democracy.

"Why should we continue to talk about former President Donald J. Trump and Trumplicanism? Because Trump is not gone and Trumplicanism is not going away. As much as we had hoped, Donald Trump is not in our rearview mirror.

We ignore Trump and his devotees at the risk of our own political and national peril. Donald Trump is more than a sore loser. Trump and Trumplicanism constitute an ongoing danger to American democracy."

Trump and his supporters remain a threat to America’s democracy.

Thanks, Jones! We enjoy being a threat to Democrats.

there are around 20 thousand or so here in Vegas....
In other words, not a whole heck of a lot. If they can't fill a football stadium on any Sunday, that means there are very few.

In case you are wondering, Cubans hate Mexicans and Puerto Ricans with equal fervor. They get targeted by them all the time, but usually do not start anything. That's why you won't see many Cubans in the American Southwest, just like African blacks hate American blacks. That comes from being an inner city middle school teacher who broke many completely unprompted fights.

you mean like follow my party no matter what?....your right i dont understand why one would do that....
Another one who doesn't know my politics.

Amazing, considering how closely you follow my posts.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Another one who doesn't know my politics.

Amazing, considering how closely you follow my posts.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.
you have been told by more than just me that you dont follow what you say you do....and you dont mac....you used to,but not anymore....trump fucked your head up.....maybe when you finally get the guy out of your system you will practice what you preach.....until then.....

Forum List

Back