Anthony Gonzalez On donald trump: 'The Cold Hard Truth Is donald trump Led Us Into A Ditch On January 6'

He doesn't mince words.

He says trump is a loser and will work hard to prevent him from getting the nomination and presidency in 2024.

No, he didn't mince words, he came out and straight up lied. Show the quote that Trump said to do anything but demonstrate peacefully. Democrats just lie, lie, lie and lie. You're fundamentally dishonest people

It obviously doesn't work. One excuse the judges used to dismiss the cases was the plaintiff couldn't show any damages. WTF? if the candidates can't show damages because the election was a swindle, then who can?

The judicial process is a joke. Anyone says we should put our faith in it is a fucking scumbag.
Trump's lawsuits were not dismissed because they couldn't show any damages. That did occur for other cases where random people sued to change the election.

The candidate has standing to sue.

You're poorly informed. The judicial process works. The disgusting thing is Trump trying to go around the judicial process and take away people's votes without due process.

I differ from the majority in that I believe that if Trump is eliminated from the running, politics will return to nearly normal again.

The Republican congress men and women, with the exception of a few extreme crazies, are looking for a way out. They see fascism on the horizon and for that reason they will steer clear of goons like De Santis.
So... when Trump wins re-election (again), what steps will you support to "save the Republic"?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Another one who doesn't know my politics.

Amazing, considering how closely you follow my posts.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome.

Anyone wanting to know your politics merely needs navigate to DailyKOS.

Anyone wanting to know your politics merely needs navigate to DailyKOS.
You're also free to start a thread and challenge me on where I stand on the issues.

Do you have the balls to do that? I'm guessing you don't either.

All you Karens know how to do is bitch out of ignorance.

That's exactly how Biden got away with the swindle. States should have safeguards in place to prevent fraudulent votes. You don't want that because you want the Dims to swindle elections. You're nothing but a fucking crook.
R.286abdb2bfbdb0e8179b681024c70411

You're also free to start a thread and challenge me on where I stand on the issues.

Do you have the balls to do that? I'm guessing you don't either.

All you Karens know how to do is bitch out of ignorance.

Everyone can see your politics.

You are as articulate as Truthmatters and are as reasonable as synthaholic.

Trump's lawsuits were not dismissed because they couldn't show any damages. That did occur for other cases where random people sued to change the election.

The candidate has standing to sue.

You're poorly informed. The judicial process works. The disgusting thing is Trump trying to go around the judicial process and take away people's votes without due process.
They were dismissed because they were hot potatoes politically, and those scumbag judges didn't want to get their hands dirty.

No one is swallowing your Dim propaganda.

The disgusting thing is that Dims like you swindled an election, and you expect us to treat you like decent human beings.

They were dismissed because they were hot potatoes politically, and those scumbag judges didn't want to get their hands dirty.

No one is swallowing your Dim propaganda.

The disgusting thing is that Dims like you swindled an election, and you expect us to treat you like decent human beings.
They were dismissed because the evidence underpinning the allegations was garbage.

I expect you guys to follow the law, not go around it to reappoint your guy. That is, if you're actually committed to democracy and not desiring an authoritarian rule.

So... when Trump wins re-election (again), what steps will you support to "save the Republic"?
I'm a Canadian and I'm not opposed to Trump destroying the republic if it means hitting bottom and then starting from scratch to recreate a democracy.

They were dismissed because the evidence underpinning the allegations was garbage.

I expect you guys to follow the law, not go around it to reappoint your guy. That is, if you're actually committed to democracy and not desiring an authoritarian rule.
Spare me your bullshit talking points. "Go around the law" means to follow it, you fucking nimrod. You either comply with it, or you don't. There is no third case called "going around it."

I despise democracy. It was concocted by reptiles like you

Spare me your bullshit talking points. "Go around the law" means to follow it, you fucking nimrod. You either comply with it, or you don't. There is no third case called "going around it."

I despise democracy. It was concocted by reptiles like you
You just said yourself that the courts don't work.

They didn't work for Trump because he couldn't prove his allegations.

So his solution was to go around the law and have Pence, or Sec of States or state representatives work to throw the votes out that he couldn't get thrown out in a court of law.

I know you despise democracy. You have that in common with fascists.

You just said yourself that the courts don't work.

They didn't work for Trump because he couldn't prove his allegations.

So his solution was to go around the law and have Pence, or Sec of States or state representatives work to throw the votes out that he couldn't get thrown out in a court of law.

I know you despise democracy. You have that in common with fascists.
Go bother someone else with your horseshit. I'm not interested.

Forum List

Back