Anthony Gonzalez On donald trump: 'The Cold Hard Truth Is donald trump Led Us Into A Ditch On January 6'

Showing just how stupid you are.
Of course, if you pay any attention to Congress, you would know Anthony Gonzales.
Pretending you don't know who he is........... stupid.
as of this posting 8 people agree with me on who the hell is this guy and no one agrees with what you posted......so stick it....

My solution is to have people prove a vote is fraudulent before it’s thrown out.

It’s part of the whole “due process” thing that we Americans believe in.
That's exactly how Biden got away with the swindle. States should have safeguards in place to prevent fraudulent votes. You don't want that because you want the Dims to swindle elections. You're nothing but a fucking crook.

That's exactly how Biden got away with the swindle. States should have safeguards in place to prevent fraudulent votes. You don't want that because you want the Dims to swindle elections. You're nothing but a fucking crook.
States should have safeguards to prevent politicians from disregarding the votes of the people. Trump tried to destroy those safeguards to get himself reappointed rather than reelected.

It was the most undemocratic thing any president has done since probably before the civil war.

you have been told by more than just me that you dont follow what you say you do....and you dont mac....you used to,but not anymore....trump fucked your head up.....maybe when you finally get the guy out of your system you will practice what you preach.....until then.....
Good gawd. I've explained my specific opinion on this specific period many, many times. You and your Trumpster friends must have "missed" it.

Okay, let's try this. Ready for a little challenge? Great!

Please either (a) list off the actual issues on which I have changed, (b) start a thread and challenge me on the issues to prove I am whatever you think I am, or (c) both.

Do you have the balls to do any of those things? So far, not one of you who bitch at me regularly have taken me up on that. Do you have the balls?

Until then, you can just keep bitching about me personally like you're some menopausal Karen.

Last edited:
In other words, not a whole heck of a lot. If they can't fill a football stadium on any Sunday, that means there are very few.

In case you are wondering, Cubans hate Mexicans and Puerto Ricans with equal fervor. They get targeted by them all the time, but usually do not start anything. That's why you won't see many Cubans in the American Southwest, just like African blacks hate American blacks. That comes from being an inner city middle school teacher who broke many completely unprompted fights.
thats true in S.Cal they were pretty scarce....

I couldn't get through all posts on this thread.
Not because they weren't interesting.....it's just that I have a full dance-card today.
After all, some of the posters have been highly......ummm?.... 'notable'?

I'm hesitant to say, but nonetheless.... it seems that a few posters here do all they can to validate or exemplify, if you will.......the stereotyping of Trump supporters. To earn the cliche's and type-casting that much of America layers on to the uber-MAGAHats.

I'll give a small taster, but it is of a vein with many other such posts coming from Right Field on this thread.

For example:

"You Nazis are desperate to hype the Reichstag Fire..."
And:
  • "How many people did your Brown Shirts shoot ........?"
  • "....... you democrats raped 19 people - including a homeless man ......."
  • "So you Nazi vermin............"
See? Does that fit the stereotype, or what?

Now, to be fair, I am mildly sure there are thoughtful, sober-sided Conservatives who can articulate a cogent argument for their beliefs.
Accordingly, I can admire then their tolerance for the RWNJ jackassery that seems to come too often from Right Field.

I am sure there are good people on both sides.

Good gawd. I've explained my opinion on this period many, many times. You and your Trumpster friends must have "missed" it.

Okay, let's try this. Ready for a little challenge? Great!

Please either (a) list off the actual issues on which I have changed, (b) start a thread and challenge me on the issues to prove I am whatever you think I am, or (c) both.

Do you have the balls to do any of those things? So far, not one of you who bitch at me regularly have taken me up on that. Do you have the balls?

Until then, you can just keep bitching about me personally like you're some menopausal Karen.
opinions aint shit unless you back them up.....and saying my friend is trump after all the times i have called him an asshole just kind of backs up what i am saying.....your whole thing now is trump,trump,and more trump.....anyone who criticizes you must be a trumper.....i havent seen you bad mouth the left even with many of bidens fuck ups....i have never seen you say something about his useless VP.....just about every comment you make these days makes you look like a die hard lefty.....and the mac from 10 years ago would agree with me....

First off, congrats on getting the word 'led' right!

As it stands right now, it looks like Trump will regain his socalled 'stolen' presidency.

But that's without taking into account many possible and probable developments on violence with guns and the necessity of stopping the d ecline into fascism by the police and military.

Add to that an awakening of Americans to the fact that their democracy is balancing on a thin edge, and measures will be taken to eliminate the Trump threat. And that's not to suggest violent solutions to stop Trump, of the sort that was seen on Jan.6th. with the calls to hang Mike Pence!
Trump is close enough to the edge of insanity to enable a mind altering solution.

Regardless of the repercussions, democracy will be saved from the threat of fascism.

^ Reported to the FBI for Insurrection and threats of violence

I'm sure they'll put the file under Hunters laptop and Steele dossier

opinions aint shit unless you back them up.....and saying my friend is trump after all the times i have called him an asshole just kind of backs up what i am saying.....your whole thing now is trump,trump,and more trump.....anyone who criticizes you must be a trumper.....i havent seen you bad mouth the left even with with many of bidens fuck ups....i have never seen you say something about his useless VP.....just about every comment you make these days makes you look like a die hard lefty.....and the mac from 10 years ago would agree with me....
Yeah, I didn't think so. Okay. I gave you a perfectly reasonable chance to lay this all out. To really back up your words. You pass, like everyone else.

Then you guys bitch and moan that I don't engage.

Boring.

Yeah, I didn't think so. Okay. I gave you a perfectly reasonable chance to lay this all out. To really back up your words. You pass, like everyone else.

Then you guys bitch and moan that I don't engage.

Boring.
i notice you didnt prove me wrong on what i said.....you didnt even comment on it....thats because you cant back up your useless sig....you have become another party person mac...sad how one fucking person can fuck someones head up.....

States should have safeguards to prevent politicians from disregarding the votes of the people. Trump tried to destroy those safeguards to get himself reappointed rather than reelected.

It was the most undemocratic thing any president has done since probably before the civil war.
The Dims destroyed the safeguards by swindling the election, dumbfuck. Don't waste your time with any arguments that are based on the premise that we had an honest election

The Dims destroyed the safeguards by swindling the election, dumbfuck. Don't waste your time with any arguments that are based on the premise that we had an honest election
If you could have proved that to a judge, then you would have been able to have votes thrown out.

Trump couldn't do that so he wanted his political allies to do it for him outside the law.

I couldn't get through all posts on this thread.
Not because they weren't interesting.....it's just that I have a full dance-card today.
After all, some of the posters have been highly......ummm?.... 'notable'?

I'm hesitant to say, but nonetheless.... it seems that a few posters here do all they can to validate or exemplify, if you will.......the stereotyping of Trump supporters. To earn the cliche's and type-casting that much of America layers on to the uber-MAGAHats.

I'll give a small taster, but it is of a vein with many other such posts coming from Right Field on this thread.

For example:

And:

• "How many people did your Brown Shirts shoot ........?"
  • "....... you democrats raped 19 people - including a homeless man ......."
  • "So you Nazi vermin............"
See? Does that fit the stereotype, or what?

Now, to be fair, I am mildly sure there are thoughtful, sober-sided Conservatives who can articulate a cogent argument for their beliefs.
Accordingly, I can admire then their tolerance for the RWNJ jackassery that seems to come too often from Right Field.

I am sure there are good people on both sides.
You've heard a cogent argument for conservative beliefs 1000 times, but you're fucking stupid and immune to logic. The right wing is where sense comes from. The right wing understands the principle of self-defence and the 2nd amendment. It's the morons who keep saying that Rittenhouse "shouldn't have been there," and that he should be convicted of murder. Have any of you brain damaged turds ever explained why Rittenhouse doesn't have the right to walk the streets at night?

If you could have proved that to a judge, then you would have been able to have votes thrown out.

Trump couldn't do that so he wanted his political allies to do it for him outside the law.
No one ever got a chance, you fucking moron. Your "solution" doesn't work. the last election proved that.

Trump was trying to follow the law. Douchebags like you were doing everything to prevent the law from working.

No one ever got a chance, you fucking moron. Your "solution" doesn't work. the last election proved that.

Trump was trying to follow the law. Douchebags like you were doing everything to prevent the law from working.
Of course it works. Without due process, you guys can just reappoint Trump without worrying about silly things like votes. Is that what you want?

Of course it works. Without due process, you guys can just reappoint Trump without worrying about silly things like votes. Is that what you want?
It obviously doesn't work. One excuse the judges used to dismiss the cases was the plaintiff couldn't show any damages. WTF? if the candidates can't show damages because the election was a swindle, then who can?

The judicial process is a joke. Anyone says we should put our faith in it is a fucking scumbag.

Forum List

Back