Anti Gun Folks. A new phrase for you. Ghost Guns.

[

Actually idiots like you bragging that you are making home made guns give normal gun owners a bad rep.

Actually confused idiots like you give the Bill of Rights a bad name.

There is no law against making your own gun. You only have to have a serial number on a gun if you manufacture it for sale.

That is why I can buy 80% AR lower receiver blanks and legally make my own gun. It is a good hobby. You can plant your flowers for a hobby and I can build my AR-15s. I don't bitch you being a pussy and you can mind your own business about what I do.

If the gun isn't used in a crime what business is it of yours?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think CA is now requiring completed home made AR 15s to be registered, even if it's not for sale. CA is now creating an ammo blackmarket where ghost ammo will be sought after...

[

Actually idiots like you bragging that you are making home made guns give normal gun owners a bad rep.

There is no law against making your own gun. You only have to have a serial number on a gun if you manufacture it for sale.

That is why I can buy 80% AR lower receiver blanks and legally make my own gun. It is a good hobby. You can plant your flowers for a hobby and I can build my AR-15s. I don't bitch you being a pussy and you can mind your own business about what I do.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think CA is now requiring completed home made AR 15s to be registered, even if it's not for sale. CA is now creating an ammo blackmarket where ghost ammo will be sought after...
California has no way to register a weapon with no serial number, this is the problem. How many thousand or millions of these guns would be legal to own and why would a Russian or Chinese spy not own hundreds of thousands in preparation for the invasion.

This turd either understands this along with the morons in the NRA or they are the terrorist

[

California has no way to register a weapon with no serial number, this is the problem. How many thousand or millions of these guns would be legal to own and why would a Russian or Chinese spy not own hundreds of thousands in preparation for the invasion.

This turd either understands this along with the morons in the NRA or they are the terrorist
CA is not known for making sense, or for supporting constitutional rights. I suspect they require one to obtain this serial number.

[

CA is not known for making sense, or for supporting constitutional rights. I suspect they require one to obtain this serial number.

So you think foreign spies owning hundreds of thousands or millions of ghost guns all across the USA makes sense?

Please elaborate

[

So you think foreign spies owning hundreds of thousands or millions of ghost guns all across the USA makes sense?

Please elaborate
I do not recall making this claim. Are you trying to mock pencil neck here?

Do you think foreign spies owning hundreds of thousands or millions of ghost guns all across the USA makes sense?

Please elaborate
I do not recall making this claim. Are you trying to mock pencil neck here?

It's a question kid and I posed it.

I will now ask you the same question.

See the rules you are bragging about as rational would allow this

Fart on kid

Now go play with your toys

Last edited:
you are more likely to be killed by the Clintons than by a gun

making good people helpless will not make bad people harmless, my friends!

you are more likely to be killed by the Clintons than by a gun

making good people helpless will not make bad people harmless, my friends!
But should the Clintons be allowed to have more ghost guns than they already do?

How do we refer to the 3,000 illegal weapons that the Obama administration gave to Mexican drug cartels?
It was 2,000, dipshit. 710 of them were recovered.

And the program was begun by Bush.

You are a liar by omission.

Wrong, the Wide Receiver Program happened under Bush and they stopped it after they lost track of a few weapons...Fast and Furious was the obama program and they let the cartels have over 3,000 weapons.

Ghost Guns are those weapons without serial numbers. No ability to track or trace the weapon. Some a made from unfinished frames in kit form. Most are imported from illegal manufacturers.

Santa Clarita shooting: Weapon used in Saugus High attack a 'ghost gun,' sheriff says

There is no way to know where the firearm came from. No way to find out if the seller was involved. Black market guns are here and have been for some time. Their numbers are increasing as more criminals turn to this route.

The more you restrict them, the more avenues will open up as it becomes more profitable for those criminals intent to break the law already.med

Ghost Guns. Because the Genie just won’t fit back in the bottle.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess this means going forward, we have to train hunter killer paramilitary forces for civilian law enforcement, and give them the authority to kill with impunity, and confiscate property, including real estate, and bank accounts.

After enough dumb asses have been assassinated, and enough real estate, and bank accounts have been confiscated, it will have such a chilling effect, even law abiding gun owners will be afraid to leave their own houses armed.

Don't think that can't happen?

Ghost Guns are those weapons without serial numbers. No ability to track or trace the weapon. Some a made from unfinished frames in kit form. Most are imported from illegal manufacturers.

Santa Clarita shooting: Weapon used in Saugus High attack a 'ghost gun,' sheriff says

There is no way to know where the firearm came from. No way to find out if the seller was involved. Black market guns are here and have been for some time. Their numbers are increasing as more criminals turn to this route.

The more you restrict them, the more avenues will open up as it becomes more profitable for those criminals intent to break the law already.med

Thanks for the heads up. I guess this means going forward, we have to train hunter killer paramilitary forces for civilian law enforcement, and give them the authority to kill with impunity, and confiscate property, including real estate, and bank accounts.

After enough dumb asses have been assassinated, and enough real estate, and bank accounts have been confiscated, it will have such a chilling effect, even law abiding gun owners will be afraid to leave their own houses armed.

A person can be beaten to death with their own gun

Right. a punk like you is going to beat to death the equivalent of a Seal team that shows up, kicks your door in, sprays the entire house with full auto Mp-5's. killing everybody in the house, because you're stupid, and then takes your guns, the dead bodies out, and the state then takes the property in forfeiture as a crime house, and the bank accounts of all the dead people including you.

And you're going to do what again?

Let me give you the bad news. This has already started, It was with drugs at first, and then terrorism was added.

You gun nuts are next.

Right. a punk like you is going to beat to death the equivalent of a Seal team that shows up, kicks your door in, sprays the entire house with full auto Mp-5's. killing everybody in the house, because you're stupid, and then takes your guns, the dead bodies out, and the state then takes the property in forfeiture as a crime house, and the bank accounts of all the dead people including you.

Let me give you the bad news. This has already started, It was with drugs at first, and then terrorism was added.

You gun nuts are next.

Watch less TV

PS. Look dimwitt, military teams do not use ghost guns made in a fartwads garage. Whatever weapon they use is precision crafted, milled and balanced perhaps for an individual shooter.

So pay attention to the thread and stop daydreaming

You gun nuts are next.

Watch less TV

PS. Look dimwitt, military teams do not use ghost guns made in a fartwads garage. Whatever weapon they use is precision crafted, milled and balanced perhaps for an individual shooter.

You dumbshit.

You don't know that the Colt Model 6920 that you can buy from any FFL is the same M-4 (except of 1.5 inches of barrel) that is issued to the military, do you?

...and that the spec parts used in the 6920 is available from dozens of distributors.

Because you are a dumbass Fudd you may not be capable of making a fully functional and reliable AR-15 from vendor parts but that doesn't mean a couple of million other people aren't. An AR is actually very easy to assemble.

You gun nuts are next.

Watch less TV

You dumbshit.

You don't know that the Colt Model 6920 that you can buy from any FFL is the same M-4 (except of 1.5 inches of barrel) that is issued to the military, do you?

...and that the spec parts used in the 6920 is available from dozens of distributors.

Because you are a dumbass Fudd you may not be capable of making a fully functional and reliable AR-15 from vendor parts but that doesn't mean a couple of million other people aren't. An AR is actually very easy to assemble.

The same thing issued to morons that had to learn how to did a foxhole perhaps.

PS. Which military uses automatic weapons modified to be semiautomatic.

Oh yea the ones with the highly trained in hole digging and crawl thru the mud champs

The balance refers to the fit of the parts of which your piece made Frankenstein jobs are not fitted. You do know that a gunsmith fits parts and carefully mills small amounts of metal off to achieve the proper fit. Your blabbermouthing that your internet parts come fitted this way to another part that was never seen to either maker is hysterical
You know precisely jack shit.

:laugh:

Thank you for sharing, would you like your IP address and the last thing you bought on credit posted?

How about your Moms maiden name?
Are you admitting to invading my privacy, retarded, sick fuck?

Nope, I ask two questions, I will ask again.

Thank you for sharing, would you like your IP address and the last thing you bought on credit posted?

A reasonable person takes that as athreat to invade privacy illegally.

Too late, bitch. I am getting your info from USMB. Enjoy your prosecution.

Reasonable people do not go on the internet bragging that they build untraceable military weapons in their garages now, do they?

You gun nuts are next.

That is a silly post because if the government becomes that abusive, then that REQUIRES us all to get al the arms we can and carry then all the time.
What you describe requires an armed rebellion, not to disarm and acquiesce.

You gun nuts are next.

Watch less TV

You dumbshit.

Wait a minute! Are you trying to claim that a Colt AR-15 comes with the machined in lever that trips the full auto cycle?
If so, then you are totally wrong.
The Colt civilian model requires extensive machining and additional parts to be capable of full auto fire.

You know precisely jack shit.

:laugh:

Are you admitting to invading my privacy, retarded, sick fuck?

Nope, I ask two questions, I will ask again.

A reasonable person takes that as athreat to invade privacy illegally.

Too late, bitch. I am getting your info from USMB. Enjoy your prosecution.

Reasonable people do not go on the internet bragging that they build untraceable military weapons in their garages now, do they?

Actually they do.
It is a guaranteed constitutional right that the founders encouraged.
It is only in the last 50 years that there have been fascist attempts to violate those inherent individual rights.
It is time to confront the fact each and all federal weapons laws are totally and completely illegal.

[

Let me get this straight. You are now seriously warning of an invasion by Russians and or Chinese? And you tell us we watch too many movies?

This is where some time in the military would do you some good. You see Armies used to march on their stomach. Now they float on a sea of diesel fuel. To supply an army large enough to even secure the coastal region would require dozens of ships every week for supplies. Food. Let’s just take food for a minute. Three meals a day for each soldier. That is three thousand for a light battalion every single day. Just food. Not ammunition or water or anything else. Just food.

Logistics is the key to any operation. All military personnel learn this. That is why for every infantryman there are ten people behind him. Artillery. Tanks. Engineers. Intelligence. Communications. Administration. Medical. Dental. Aviation. Chaplains. It takes about five thousand people on a Carrier to support one hundred aircraft.

An invasion is a practical impossibility. Especially since the enemy you mention prefer the AK rifle over the AR. But that aside. There are literally hundreds of millions, some estimates run to half a billion firearms in this nation. The enemy would have to subdue at least thirty million armed individuals. Let’s be reasonable and say a million of them are ex military.

You mentioned in one post you have an IQ of 130. I remembered it. It is a whole three points higher than mine. And I was not the smartest person in my platoon going off of IQ test scores. Engineers have a lot of really smart people.

I wonder if you are seriously worried about a terrorist with a gun. If so, you have a terribly small mind. Dozens of authors have written far more dangerous attack scenarios. But it is the gun that scares you.

I have read this one four or five times. A systematic attack on fuel refineries. That would cut the supply of gas and diesel by half. Gas would be unavailable at any price to the public. It would take 30 months to even get one of the refineries into partial operation. All while the economy tanks.

You are afraid of the gun. You pretend you are this mega mind so much smarter than everyone. You aren’t. You aren’t even smarter than half of those troops you look down your nose at. They are smart enough to know we have been very luck regarding terrorist attacks. So far the terrorists have been as dumb and short sighted as you are.

I will give you a historical example. The RAF breathed a sigh of relief when the Luftwaffe started to target cities. Yes. It is a shame that people were dying. But the RAF needed that to make repairs, get more pilots trained and make more airplanes. Losing citizens is bad. Losing the war and falling under Nazi control is much worse.

For you the worst your intellect can imagine is a guy with a gun. For me. It is that the terrorists will read a book other than the Koran and learn that striking symbols is useless. It does not win the war. It does not even hurt the nation all that much.

If you were half as smart as you think you are. Well you aren’t so why bother continuing?

You gun nuts are next.

Watch less TV

You dumbshit.

Wait a minute! Are you trying to claim that a Colt AR-15 comes with the machined in lever that trips the full auto cycle?
If so, then you are totally wrong.
The Colt civilian model requires extensive machining and additional parts to be capable of full auto fire.

Of course a civilian Colt model 6920 doesn't have the select fire trigger group but the other components are made to the same quality specs as the military grade.

Another difference would be the lower receiver is internally milled a little differently to prevent a full auto FCG from being able to fit in. The civilian model AR receiver will have a higher shelf and the the inner sides will be thicker to prevent the installation of an auto sear simply by drilling a hole.

The third difference that because of the stupid NFA laws the 6920 will have a 16 inch barrel instead of the 14.5 inch that the military uses. Of course that is a good thing because you can get about 100-150 FPS velocity out of a 16 inch barrel than you do a 14.5.

Forum List

Back