🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti gun protestors cost city 200,000 dollars for protest that didn't go to where gun crime happens

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So... to be safe, so called Father pfleger led an anti gun march on the Dan Ryan, the furthest point away from where the democrats are shooting each other on the South and West Sides of the city...and it cost the city 200,000 dollars to provide men with guns to protect the marchers...while stripping needed man power from the South and West sides where the actual gun crime is happening....and pfleger didn't protest the democrats who have been in control for close to 80 years..... he walked down a road......

Chicago has been run by democrats for 87 consecutive years.....pfleger did not march to city hall, he did not march on the democrat party headquarters...... and then bitches about law abiding gun owners who don't shoot anyone...

Dan Ryan Protest Costs Taxpayers $200,000

So... to be safe, so called Father pfleger led an anti gun march on the Dan Ryan, the furthest point away from where the democrats are shooting each other on the South and West Sides of the city...and it cost the city 200,000 dollars to provide men with guns to protect the marchers...while stripping needed man power from the South and West sides where the actual gun crime is happening....and pfleger didn't protest the democrats who have been in control for close to 80 years..... he walked down a road......

Chicago has been run by democrats for 87 consecutive years.....pfleger did not march to city hall, he did not march on the democrat party headquarters...... and then bitches about law abiding gun owners who don't shoot anyone...

Dan Ryan Protest Costs Taxpayers $200,000

Wow.... Brilliant. Let's protest violence, and march are 'brave' butts to the exact opposite end of town, where there is little violence, and protest law abiding citizens........... That's 'bravery' in left-wing world. We confronted law abiding citizens. How super brave is that!

Idiots

^^^ Amen to that. Because of how far their brain trains do not travel, they should be the ones who pay that 200 grand.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Then again of course, they may know what might happen to them if they were to approach those who don't hesitate to pack the heat. The only thing left to say is if they want a good difference to be made, they have to go where action truly is.

If they had gone where the gun violence is located they would have gotten their assess shot off.

To bad the people in Chicago can't own guns to protect themselves. I know I'm glad I have my gun.

Forum List

Back