🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti gunners prefer dead children to gun safety programs...ask gabby gifford's husband...

Meanwhile, in Detroit:

"“Criminals are getting the message that good Detroiters are armed and will use that weapon,” said Craig, who has repeatedly said he believes armed citizens deter crime. “I don’t want to take away from the good work our investigators are doing, but I think part of the drop in crime, and robberies in particular, is because criminals are thinking twice that citizens could be armed."

Detroit police chief There s no question that armed citizens are helping to reduce crime in our city Hot Air

Last I checked crime went up when wisconsin got comcealed carry. Guns don't effect crime.

Last I checked, it went down. I just checked.

Link

Where's your link? Why is it you people post everything as fact, and think we have to accept it as divine truth.

Hypocrite.
Wisconsin Crime Rates1960 - 2013

There was a spike and now the crime rate for murder and rape are going down...hmmmm...I wonder why they are going down.......?

As I have said, the anti gunners fight gun safety programs in schools......why would they do that? Well...if you teach children to leave a room that has an unattended gun in it and find an adult to deal with it...you would have fewer children killed in gun accidents.....

And there is the rub......dead kids because of guns are one of the best tools the anti gunners have for pushing more gun control...one less dead kid is on less opportunity to change a persons mind against guns......

Ask Gabby Gifford's husband when he acknowledged the good that the NRA's Eddie Eagle program does to keep kids safe.......

Huffington Post Goes Apoplectic After Mark Kelly Praises NRA Gun Safety Program - Breitbart

On April 14 gun control proponent Mark Kelly tweeted his support for the NRA’s efforts to teach gun safety to kids, causing the Huffington Post to come unglued.

Kelly specifically praised Eddie Eagle, the NRA gun safety program for kids.

Kelly’s tweet said: “I don’t agree w/ the NRA on some big issues, but they deserve a lot of credit for teaching kids about gun safety [via] Eddie Eagle.”

The Huffington Post’s response?

Mark, you may believe that the Eddie Eagle program is a serious and successful effort to spread the word about gun safety, but it’s actually the NRA’s poster child for making everyone believe that the organization represents a positive force in the debate about guns.

There is no dealing with these people.....they are irrational and hate guns so much, they would prefer to keep children uneducated in the ways of staying safe....than have the most successful gun safey education implemented......they are the one's who do not care about dead children....
Some of us realize that introducing a gun to our homes brings great responsibility. We do not want a gun in every home. We do not want to perpetuate the gun culture in our families. Not everyone sees a gun as a penis extension or a gizmo to make us feel grander or safer. To the contrary, we see guns as the hazardous equipment they truly are. Not everyone has had pleasant experiences with guns. Why force the gun culture onto our children when we clearly do not want anything to do with it?

No one is forcing anything. If you want your children to be helpless, and die like sheep... go for it. Some of us don't. Only an brainless fool, thinks we want people armed, because its a penis extension. That's the argument of a dinosaur intellect.
Why are guns portrayed as necessary for self defense, as merely tools, as benign inatimate objects? All in the cause of deepening the deadly culture of guns and gun use.

Because they are the best and most effective means of self defense ever created....they allow a weaker, smaller person, or a person who is injured or physically handicapped to defend themselves and defeat a stronger, younger ,more aggressive or more numerous attacker/attackers...and succeed in that defense............

Guns are not designed to kill....they are designed to save the life of the person using them....
Life preservers, seat belts, air bags, parachutes. These items are designed to save lives. Guns are designed as hazardous implements that propel lead at astonishing speed. And they are all designed to kill.

Again...a gun is designed to save lives....the lives of people who are weaker than their attacker....they are specifically designed to save the life of the user......

As I have said, the anti gunners fight gun safety programs in schools......why would they do that? Well...if you teach children to leave a room that has an unattended gun in it and find an adult to deal with it...you would have fewer children killed in gun accidents.....

And there is the rub......dead kids because of guns are one of the best tools the anti gunners have for pushing more gun control...one less dead kid is on less opportunity to change a persons mind against guns......

Ask Gabby Gifford's husband when he acknowledged the good that the NRA's Eddie Eagle program does to keep kids safe.......

Huffington Post Goes Apoplectic After Mark Kelly Praises NRA Gun Safety Program - Breitbart

On April 14 gun control proponent Mark Kelly tweeted his support for the NRA’s efforts to teach gun safety to kids, causing the Huffington Post to come unglued.

Kelly’s tweet said: “I don’t agree w/ the NRA on some big issues, but they deserve a lot of credit for teaching kids about gun safety [via] Eddie Eagle.”

Mark, you may believe that the Eddie Eagle program is a serious and successful effort to spread the word about gun safety, but it’s actually the NRA’s poster child for making everyone believe that the organization represents a positive force in the debate about guns.

There is no dealing with these people.....they are irrational and hate guns so much, they would prefer to keep children uneducated in the ways of staying safe....than have the most successful gun safey education implemented......they are the one's who do not care about dead children....
Some of us realize that introducing a gun to our homes brings great responsibility. We do not want a gun in every home. We do not want to perpetuate the gun culture in our families. Not everyone sees a gun as a penis extension or a gizmo to make us feel grander or safer. To the contrary, we see guns as the hazardous equipment they truly are. Not everyone has had pleasant experiences with guns. Why force the gun culture onto our children when we clearly do not want anything to do with it?

Well...as soon as you start with the penis crap you get labeled an asshole....so...asshole.....no one said you have to have a gun if you don't want it.....you fuckers keep telling us that means we can't have one either....so fuck you asshole..........

I think you can offer better opportunities to people to avoid them becoming criminals. I think countries with less inequality have lower crime rates. This is why other countries have lower crime rates and fewer in jail.

Government doesn't exist to provide or create opportunities for people. It exists to enforce the law and keep people from being improperly denied opportunities. Nothing more. I'm not a big fan of "equality" either. At least not as it is defined in this country.

Government should create an equal playing field for for everyone. I think we are far from having that now.

Why do you think some other countries have less policing and fewer in jail and less crime?

Government should not create an equal playing field....the only way they do that is with death camps.....

the government enforces the law...any attempt at making the playing field equal leads to more inequality....with a few blessed to be connected to the government getting all the advantages, while the majority live in generational poverty.........

Meanwhile, in Detroit:

"“Criminals are getting the message that good Detroiters are armed and will use that weapon,” said Craig, who has repeatedly said he believes armed citizens deter crime. “I don’t want to take away from the good work our investigators are doing, but I think part of the drop in crime, and robberies in particular, is because criminals are thinking twice that citizens could be armed."

Detroit police chief There s no question that armed citizens are helping to reduce crime in our city Hot Air

Last I checked crime went up when wisconsin got comcealed carry. Guns don't effect crime.

Last I checked, it went down. I just checked.

Link

Where's your link? Why is it you people post everything as fact, and think we have to accept it as divine truth.

Hypocrite.
Wisconsin Crime Rates1960 - 2013

There was a spike and now the crime rate for murder and rape are going down...hmmmm...I wonder why they are going down.......?

2013 was still higher than pre comcealed carry. And news out of milwaukee doesn't sound good for 2015. Lots of shootings.

No one is forcing anything. If you want your children to be helpless, and die like sheep... go for it. Some of us don't. Only an brainless fool, thinks we want people armed, because its a penis extension. That's the argument of a dinosaur intellect.
Why are guns portrayed as necessary for self defense, as merely tools, as benign inatimate objects? All in the cause of deepening the deadly culture of guns and gun use.

Because they are the best and most effective means of self defense ever created....they allow a weaker, smaller person, or a person who is injured or physically handicapped to defend themselves and defeat a stronger, younger ,more aggressive or more numerous attacker/attackers...and succeed in that defense............

Guns are not designed to kill....they are designed to save the life of the person using them....
Life preservers, seat belts, air bags, parachutes. These items are designed to save lives. Guns are designed as hazardous implements that propel lead at astonishing speed. And they are all designed to kill.

Again...a gun is designed to save lives....the lives of people who are weaker than their attacker....they are specifically designed to save the life of the user......

And 17000 times a year it hurts the user or another innocent person.

Well...as soon as you start with the penis crap you get labeled an asshole....so...asshole.....no one said you have to have a gun if you don't want it.....you fuckers keep telling us that means we can't have one either....so fuck you asshole..........

I break a for a couple weeks and now you seem really angry. What did I miss?

I think you can offer better opportunities to people to avoid them becoming criminals. I think countries with less inequality have lower crime rates. This is why other countries have lower crime rates and fewer in jail.

Government doesn't exist to provide or create opportunities for people. It exists to enforce the law and keep people from being improperly denied opportunities. Nothing more. I'm not a big fan of "equality" either. At least not as it is defined in this country.

Government should create an equal playing field for for everyone. I think we are far from having that now.

Why do you think some other countries have less policing and fewer in jail and less crime?

Government should not create an equal playing field....the only way they do that is with death camps.....

the government enforces the law...any attempt at making the playing field equal leads to more inequality....with a few blessed to be connected to the government getting all the advantages, while the majority live in generational poverty.........

Giving everyone the same opportunity to succeed does not require death camps. Nor does it lead to more inequality.

Why don't we just teach children that guns are a scourge on our country?

We should start by teaching all children about Sandy Hook. Once a year on the anniversary of Sandy Hook, shut down school and explain to children about how many six year olds died there and how the evil NRA blocked anything from being done about it

Because it doesn't work? Because we've tried that, and it failed? Because the NRA defended those children's rights to actually defend themselves when they are older, and not be helpless animals like you wanted?

NRA drone....whatever is proposed claim "Won't work, won't work, won't work"

Even though it DOES WORK in most of the world

It doesn't work in most of the world......the terrorists in france got all the guns they wanted and grenades and a rocket propelled grenade launcher ...dittos the shooter in Belgium, Norway, Denmark and Sweden as well as the gun criminals in Britain and Australia.......

Background checks, gun registration and magazine limits do not work.......ever......here or overseas.....

France has one fifth of our murder rate

Try again

They are the weapon of choice in two thirds of our murders

Plus, the NRA makes sure murderers have open access to the murder weapon of choice

Plus, the NRA makes sure murderers have open access to the murder weapon of choice

Irrelevant. There is no open access to fake IDs either. There is no open access to illegal drugs.

Yet bother are prevalent. So apparently the law breakers, are not following the laws about not having those things?

Even if you banned guns, criminals would still easily get them.

Fully automatic guns are already illegal, and yet they have been used in many crimes. Apparently having them completely banned, hasn't stopped them from being had.

Funny how everyone points to the EU, and yet we just had multiple examples of people getting assault rifles, and killing people with them.

Europe s top rabbis petition EU demanding laws that allow Jews to carry guns Daily Mail Online

Even the Jews in Europe can figure out they are safer if they can defend themselves.

Guns are designed as hazardous implements that propel lead at astonishing speed. And they are all designed to kill.

Amazing isn't it.. Even a nutter like 2A can't come out and acknowledge that guns are made to kill people, animals, whatever needs killing.
What the fuck is wrong with gun nutters?

There are lots of ways to defend yourself. But to defend yourself against another person with a gun you have to have a gun yourself to kill them with. Hand guns are made for killing, they ain't good for nottin else. Lynard Skynard knew that story 30 years ago

Irrelevant. There is no open access to fake IDs either. There is no open access to illegal drugs.

Yet bother are prevalent. So apparently the law breakers, are not following the laws about not having those things?

Even if you banned guns, criminals would still easily get them.

Fully automatic guns are already illegal, and yet they have been used in many crimes. Apparently having them completely banned, hasn't stopped them from being had.

Funny how everyone points to the EU, and yet we just had multiple examples of people getting assault rifles, and killing people with them.

Europe s top rabbis petition EU demanding laws that allow Jews to carry guns Daily Mail Online

Even the Jews in Europe can figure out they are safer if they can defend themselves.
We have 300 million fucking guns

Not too hard to figure some are going into the hands of criminals

That's misleading, 75% of gun deaths are gang related and that figure doesn't account for justifiable homicide

Wel aren't you the bright little thing! The point you took umbrage with was when I used the time worn analogy of gun as phallic symbol. As that was what upset you so, one may presume the rest of my points either agreed with you or were too complex for you to devine a cogent response to.

Does your mommy know you are on the computer? The Internet can be a scary place. Get your homework done and tell your mommy whenever you log on.

That's misleading, 75% of gun deaths are gang related and that figure doesn't account for justifiable homicide

Please provide a link

Please provide a link

It's from 2012 but close enough.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2012/dg...snt-have-a-gun-problem-it-has-a-gang-problem/

Please provide a link

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2012/dg...snt-have-a-gun-problem-it-has-a-gang-problem/

I actually read that rant about cities having a lot of murders. But it says nothing about gangs being responsible for 75% of the murders

Why did you post it?

Please provide a link

I actually read that rant about cities having a lot of murders. But it says nothing about gangs being responsible for 75% of the murders

Why did you post it?

If you would Google it the links are endless and they range from 70-80% as being gang related. If you don't realize the vast majority of gun deaths are gang related you must be one of the most clueless and least informed individuals in the US

Forum List

Back