🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti gunners prefer dead children to gun safety programs...ask gabby gifford's husband...

I agree with your first statement, but other things do reduce crime. If it were just those we would have the least crime. Our jails are the fullest in the world.

There are two things that stop crime.... removing criminals from society (jail) and armed police/civilians who remove them by killing them. Unfortunately, despite our incarceration numbers there are still MILLIONS of criminals on the street. If we'd just start removing the Felons from society more expeditiously and more permanently, we'd have a better chance of finding space for all the criminals in the jails

I think you can offer better opportunities to people to avoid them becoming criminals. I think countries with less inequality have lower crime rates. This is why other countries have lower crime rates and fewer in jail.
What countries have *less inequality*?

I'll wait for the huge list.
25 countries that have least income inequality - Rediff.com Business

Meanwhile, in Detroit:

"“Criminals are getting the message that good Detroiters are armed and will use that weapon,” said Craig, who has repeatedly said he believes armed citizens deter crime. “I don’t want to take away from the good work our investigators are doing, but I think part of the drop in crime, and robberies in particular, is because criminals are thinking twice that citizens could be armed."

Detroit police chief There s no question that armed citizens are helping to reduce crime in our city Hot Air

Last I checked crime went up when wisconsin got comcealed carry. Guns don't effect crime.

Last I checked, it went down. I just checked.

Meanwhile, in Detroit:

"“Criminals are getting the message that good Detroiters are armed and will use that weapon,” said Craig, who has repeatedly said he believes armed citizens deter crime. “I don’t want to take away from the good work our investigators are doing, but I think part of the drop in crime, and robberies in particular, is because criminals are thinking twice that citizens could be armed."

Detroit police chief There s no question that armed citizens are helping to reduce crime in our city Hot Air

Last I checked crime went up when wisconsin got comcealed carry. Guns don't effect crime.
I imagine you're lying, or just wrong...

Meanwhile, in Detroit:

Link

Meanwhile, in Detroit:

Link

Where's your link? Why is it you people post everything as fact, and think we have to accept it as divine truth.

Hypocrite.
Wisconsin Crime Rates1960 - 2013

I agree with your first statement, but other things do reduce crime. If it were just those we would have the least crime. Our jails are the fullest in the world.

There are two things that stop crime.... removing criminals from society (jail) and armed police/civilians who remove them by killing them. Unfortunately, despite our incarceration numbers there are still MILLIONS of criminals on the street. If we'd just start removing the Felons from society more expeditiously and more permanently, we'd have a better chance of finding space for all the criminals in the jails

I think you can offer better opportunities to people to avoid them becoming criminals. I think countries with less inequality have lower crime rates. This is why other countries have lower crime rates and fewer in jail.

I would completely disagree with that.

People have more opportunity here in the US, than almost anywhere in the world.

The Mexican immigrant who set up a global drone firm - BBC News

This Mexican immigrant came here, didn't have a work permit, and couldn't go to school....... so he was bored...... and started making a project drone. Literally baking it in an oven.....

Now he's co-founder of the largest drone manufacture in the US. Millionaire.....

When an immigrant can become in a millionaire in our country before he can even get his work permit paper work through the government..... HOW MUCH MORE OPPORTUNITY DO YOU IDIOTS THINK WE NEED??!@?!

I'm so sick of this stupidity.... "we just need more opportunity".... you got all the opportunity you can handle, and all you do is bitch and moan.

Shut up and get your butt to work.

Lowell Hawthorne came here at 21, and got a job as a stock room boy at a police station. Now he runs Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery & Grill, out of New York. Jamaican immigrant, now CEO millionaire.
Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery Grill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Stop with your excuses. Just stop.

There are countries who have passed us in upward mobility. Many offer free college. We aren't the worst, but I think many of our poor don't feel they have upward mobility. Inequality is certainly rampant here.

Meanwhile, in Detroit:

Link

Where's your link? Why is it you people post everything as fact, and think we have to accept it as divine truth.

Hypocrite.

That shows it up compared to pre concealed carry....

I would completely disagree with that.

People have more opportunity here in the US, than almost anywhere in the world.

The Mexican immigrant who set up a global drone firm - BBC News

This Mexican immigrant came here, didn't have a work permit, and couldn't go to school....... so he was bored...... and started making a project drone. Literally baking it in an oven.....

Now he's co-founder of the largest drone manufacture in the US. Millionaire.....

When an immigrant can become in a millionaire in our country before he can even get his work permit paper work through the government..... HOW MUCH MORE OPPORTUNITY DO YOU IDIOTS THINK WE NEED??!@?!

I'm so sick of this stupidity.... "we just need more opportunity".... you got all the opportunity you can handle, and all you do is bitch and moan.

Shut up and get your butt to work.

Lowell Hawthorne came here at 21, and got a job as a stock room boy at a police station. Now he runs Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery & Grill, out of New York. Jamaican immigrant, now CEO millionaire.
Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery Grill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Stop with your excuses. Just stop.

There are countries who have passed us in upward mobility. Many offer free college. We aren't the worst, but I think many of our poor don't feel they have upward mobility. Inequality is certainly rampant here.

I don't have a problem with inequality. There SHOULD BE inequality.

Why should the guy who barely shows up on time, flips a burger over now and then, and has 3 smoke breaks before lunch, be paid as much as I do when I work 10 hours a day, doing tech work?

"Oh but that's not fair! It's not equal!" Yeah, I know AWESOME. People should not be equal.

That Mexican with the drones? He makes 1,000X as much as I do.... AND HE SHOULD. He MADE A FREAKIN COMPANY. That *SHOULD* be paid more.

You how more opportunity to make a ton of money in American, than nearly anywhere else.

Stop bickering about free college, and make use of the opportunities you have.

Meanwhile, in Detroit:

Link

Hypocrite.

No... it does not.
Anyone else can see this.

Link

Hypocrite.

No... it does not.

Murder, violent crime, rape, robbery.... All up.

Link

Hypocrite.

No... it does not.

Look if you are just going to lie about what the numbers say... fine. But don't think you are fooling anyone who can use their eye balls and read.

Hypocrite.

No... it does not.

Look if you are just going to lie about what the numbers say... fine. But don't think you are fooling anyone who can use their eye balls and read.

2011 - 14,268 violent crimes
2013- 15,570 violent crimes
That is going up.

As I have said, the anti gunners fight gun safety programs in schools......why would they do that? Well...if you teach children to leave a room that has an unattended gun in it and find an adult to deal with it...you would have fewer children killed in gun accidents.....

And there is the rub......dead kids because of guns are one of the best tools the anti gunners have for pushing more gun control...one less dead kid is on less opportunity to change a persons mind against guns......

Ask Gabby Gifford's husband when he acknowledged the good that the NRA's Eddie Eagle program does to keep kids safe.......

Huffington Post Goes Apoplectic After Mark Kelly Praises NRA Gun Safety Program - Breitbart

On April 14 gun control proponent Mark Kelly tweeted his support for the NRA’s efforts to teach gun safety to kids, causing the Huffington Post to come unglued.

Kelly specifically praised Eddie Eagle, the NRA gun safety program for kids.

Kelly’s tweet said: “I don’t agree w/ the NRA on some big issues, but they deserve a lot of credit for teaching kids about gun safety [via] Eddie Eagle.”

The Huffington Post’s response?

Mark, you may believe that the Eddie Eagle program is a serious and successful effort to spread the word about gun safety, but it’s actually the NRA’s poster child for making everyone believe that the organization represents a positive force in the debate about guns.

There is no dealing with these people.....they are irrational and hate guns so much, they would prefer to keep children uneducated in the ways of staying safe....than have the most successful gun safey education implemented......they are the one's who do not care about dead children....
Some of us realize that introducing a gun to our homes brings great responsibility. We do not want a gun in every home. We do not want to perpetuate the gun culture in our families. Not everyone sees a gun as a penis extension or a gizmo to make us feel grander or safer. To the contrary, we see guns as the hazardous equipment they truly are. Not everyone has had pleasant experiences with guns. Why force the gun culture onto our children when we clearly do not want anything to do with it?

Government doesn't exist to provide or create opportunities for people. It exists to enforce the law and keep people from being improperly denied opportunities. Nothing more. I'm not a big fan of "equality" either. At least not as it is defined in this country.

Hypocrite.

No... it does not.

That is going up.

Crime index was 2,700. In 2013 it was 2,459.

That's a large drop. Conceal and carry, affects all crime.

Government doesn't exist to provide or create opportunities for people. It exists to enforce the law and keep people from being improperly denied opportunities. Nothing more. I'm not a big fan of "equality" either. At least not as it is defined in this country.

Government should create an equal playing field for for everyone. I think we are far from having that now.

Why do you think some other countries have less policing and fewer in jail and less crime?

As I have said, the anti gunners fight gun safety programs in schools......why would they do that? Well...if you teach children to leave a room that has an unattended gun in it and find an adult to deal with it...you would have fewer children killed in gun accidents.....

And there is the rub......dead kids because of guns are one of the best tools the anti gunners have for pushing more gun control...one less dead kid is on less opportunity to change a persons mind against guns......

Ask Gabby Gifford's husband when he acknowledged the good that the NRA's Eddie Eagle program does to keep kids safe.......

Huffington Post Goes Apoplectic After Mark Kelly Praises NRA Gun Safety Program - Breitbart

On April 14 gun control proponent Mark Kelly tweeted his support for the NRA’s efforts to teach gun safety to kids, causing the Huffington Post to come unglued.

Kelly specifically praised Eddie Eagle, the NRA gun safety program for kids.

Kelly’s tweet said: “I don’t agree w/ the NRA on some big issues, but they deserve a lot of credit for teaching kids about gun safety [via] Eddie Eagle.”

The Huffington Post’s response?

Mark, you may believe that the Eddie Eagle program is a serious and successful effort to spread the word about gun safety, but it’s actually the NRA’s poster child for making everyone believe that the organization represents a positive force in the debate about guns.

There is no dealing with these people.....they are irrational and hate guns so much, they would prefer to keep children uneducated in the ways of staying safe....than have the most successful gun safey education implemented......they are the one's who do not care about dead children....
Some of us realize that introducing a gun to our homes brings great responsibility. We do not want a gun in every home. We do not want to perpetuate the gun culture in our families. Not everyone sees a gun as a penis extension or a gizmo to make us feel grander or safer. To the contrary, we see guns as the hazardous equipment they truly are. Not everyone has had pleasant experiences with guns. Why force the gun culture onto our children when we clearly do not want anything to do with it?

No one is forcing anything. If you want your children to be helpless, and die like sheep... go for it. Some of us don't. Only an brainless fool, thinks we want people armed, because its a penis extension. That's the argument of a dinosaur intellect.

Government should create an equal playing field for for everyone. I think we are far from having that now.

Why do you think some other countries have less policing and fewer in jail and less crime?

Cultural. Government couldn't create an equal playing field, even if it tired, and everyone agreed to it. Not possible. Ridiculous to even try.

No... it does not.

That is going up.

Crime index was 2,700. In 2013 it was 2,459.

That's a large drop. Conceal and carry, affects all crime.

Violent crime, murder, rape and robbery are all up. Those are the worst crimes.

Forum List

Back